アメリカ人の友達からのメールについて

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカ人の友達からのメールの意味がわからないので、和訳をお願いします。
  • 友達からのメールには、24日と12月8日にライブがあることと、一緒にセッションしたいという提案があります。
  • 友達からの返信では、24日に行く計画があり、12月8日にも参加できる見込みです。また、24日は遅くなるかもしれず、終了時間を尋ねています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

アメリカ人の友達にメールを送って返事が来たのですが、 微妙に意味がわかんなかったので、どなたか和訳をお願いします。 いきさつとしては、 「ひさしぶりホセ!今度ライブやるときに、一緒にセッションしませんか?」って感じのないようです。 Hi jose! It's been a long time to see you. We will have a jamsession on Novem ber 24th and Decemver 8th. If you have a time please come and join us with your saxiphone. In ANGELO TIME 21~ SET LIST What's going on Just the two of us Hotel California Let it be etc...J-pop というメールを英語がわかってませんが、とりあえず送りました。 で、返事が、 Hello. I will try to come on the 24th. but I should be able to make the 8th Dec. I might try to come listen late on the 24th. when does your set finish? というメールでした。 「24日に行こうと試みてみる」 「しかし、8日は・・・???」 「24日は遅くなる???」 「何時ごろおわるの?」 こんな程度しか理解できません。 というか、これでは意味が分かりません(w だれか助けてください。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • milky0204
  • ベストアンサー率25% (81/313)
回答No.1

24日に行けたらいいな。 でも、行かれるとしたら、12月8日かなあ。。 24日は、遅れて、(自分は演奏しないけど、聞くだけは)行かれるかも。。 何時に終わるの? って感じだと思います。少し意訳しましたが、↑こういうことを言いたいのだと思いますが。

nyanta31
質問者

お礼

なるほど!ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いいたします!

Any place were we can be together is a good place for me! I just wanted to make sure it's also convenient for you. See now I will be on holiday and I have enough time. I'll try to look for a hotel this afternoon. I was wondering do you still have your boarding passes? I think it's good if you would apply for a Air France frequent flyers card ... maybe you will fly to France a lot in the future ... I hope so :) When I'm in Tokyo I will arrange it for you ... it will be my pleasure to help you with this.

• 和訳お願いします。

today I have heard about the tragic news about Japan. Hopefully you and your family/friends are doing fine? I am very sorry for my late reply, but I was attempt to have less contact with you, because I thought it would be better for both of us to keep going with our normal life. The farewell of the last time that I saw you was very hard, I did not want to let you cry and have heartbreak.  Do not see me wrong, because I had a great time with you. We both started to have a strong feelings for eachother, but we both also now that this could not work out. That was very hard for both of us and I want you to live a great life without missing our  time too much. Well, hopefully my thing did work out and you are doing fine, you will always have that special place in my heart. Maybe the future will bring us back together... If I have any chance to go to Japan again I will definitly contact you and be with you, only if your situation allows that, maybe in that time you will have a lovely family. Please give other men a chance if they want to be a part of your life. I will be very happy for you..

• おおまかな和訳をお願いいたします。

thank you i have a store in west edmonton mall i try to find items that i can sell i will place a large order from you on the knifes you have for sale ..i will talk to the wife what knives will sell and let you know by monday i like honest sellers like your self thank you hope to do lot more biz with you soon ..thank you for refund i trust you to my store is large and do lots of biz with great sellers like your self thank you again

• よろしくお願いします

(自分の子供が親に甘えているという文脈)A parent always loves his kids, but when is it time to say "enough is enough" and let them go? I will not have Dale come and live with us in our tiny home. I will not have Dale come and live with usのところは単にI will not have Dale live with usではいけないのでしょうか?なぜhave Dale comeとする必要があるのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

Happy new year, may all your wishes come true and may 2012 be an unforgettable year for both of us. Somehow I kept thinking of you, especially after seeing your photos, you are still looking beautiful. This year I will do my best to come to Asia and hopefully we could meet each other somewhere. This year countdown I went to a good friend of mine. We had dinner at his restaurant and after that we went to a club to have drinks. Wish that we could have a countdown in the future together.

• ざっと和訳をお願いします

I would like to have the order history on my account updated if possible on your website.It does not show that I have made a purchase with you. I will most definitely be purchasing other razors and knives in the future, and would love to use your websites purchase history feature.

• この英文を和訳してください。

アメリカの友人からメールが届きました。 すみませんが、和訳をお願いします。 ah my friend. a time that is bitter / sweet. bitter for your country / sweet for you to be passing from one time in your life to another. I pray that your time of celebration goes well and that you are able to enjoy yourself. I chear you on for your desire to help in relief work by volunteering. I will pray for your safety and that you might be a big help and comfort to many of the people. Please keep me up to date on your activities.

• この英文教えてください

もうすぐイギリスに留学するので、学校から Please let us know your travel arrangements when completed. と送られてきました。ので I'm ready to start at any time. Any time will do. と返しました。すると次に We have you from 18 April but you will need to let us have your travel details to enable us to arrange your accommodation. と返ってきたのですが、これは私にどうせよということなんでしょうか。

• 和訳をお願いします。

Okay then,i will urge you make it A$ sterling and we are up for a deal.If this is OK by you,then i suppose we can proceed further with the necessary arrangements for delivery immediately a reservation is done respectively. I will need your complete address which will enhance delivery to your location immediately we come to a compromise.I can assure you,making any transaction with me will be no risk at all,i am a legitimate breeder with a good reputation and will look forward in doing business with you now and in the future. Thanks and looking forward to hear from you and hopefully the A$ will be accepted for a pair of B including shipping to enable us carry on! よろしくおねがいします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします。

To save us both a lot of time and trouble I will pay the shipping to return the razor to you and ask for a refund of $410USD to my Paypal account. You can keep the other $54USD to cover your time for shipping and handling.