土曜日の釣りの後、私が電話するか日曜の朝に会うかについての質問

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 土曜日の釣りの後、私が電話するか日曜の朝に会うかについての質問です。
  • 釣りが長引いて夜11時まで帰らないかもしれない土曜日、友達は私に何がしたいか尋ねました。
  • 友達が私(westlife)が帰ったら電話するか、日曜の朝に会うかを尋ねています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳みてください。文法もお願いします。

Doyobi, fishing is in ○ so may not be back until 11pm, what do you want to do, me to call when i get back or meet sunday morning? (土曜日に会う約束をしてます。でもお互い用事があって時間は決定してません。釣りのことは前にきいています) 土曜日○で釣りをします、なので夜11時まで帰ってこれないかもしれません。何がしたい??(どうする?)帰ったら電話しようか、それとも日曜の朝に会う? me to call when i back.. call meだったら私(westlife)が電話するってわかりますが、me to callって... でも後の文によると、私が家に着いたら私(友達)が電話する。で、いいですか? I will call youっていいませんか? お願いします。

noname#87517
noname#87517
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • MayIHELPY
  • ベストアンサー率49% (335/674)
回答No.1

me to call when i back..は、do you want me to call youのことだと思われます。意味は、「僕に電話して欲しいか」= 「僕が電話しようか」です。

noname#87517
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました

その他の回答 (1)

• MayIHELPY
  • ベストアンサー率49% (335/674)
回答No.2

意味はわかりますが、文法的にはブロークンな英語です。 たとえばDoyobi, fishing is in ○ so may not be back until 11pm,は、Doyobi, I do fishing(またはI'm going fishing) in~,so may not be back until 11pm.のようにします。 or meet sunday morning?の部分は、 do you want me to meet on Sunday morning、do you want to meet on Sunday morning?、shall we meet on Sunday morning?のいずれにも解釈可能です。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

「Are you nervous to meet me?.... I like you and I want to meet you. If you do not want to meet, please tell me. I can't wait forever... I am very lonely in Japan. 」 特に「I can't wait forever...」の部分がよく分かりません。 何を待てないんでしょう・・?

• 和訳お願いします。

You tell me where to meet and I'll be there. Do you drink?

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! 自分でも調べてみたのですが、お恥ずかしい話、文章がつながりません… 宜しくお願いします。 Nobody loves you like I do I belive I can meet you someday I belive you'll come back to someday I'll be waiting foryou forevr Don't forget about me. I'll cherish you and your family

• 和訳をお願いします。

☆I don't know what to do even when you tell me about the way you feel about me What is the relationship between us? ★This is for me ? ☆yes ★So what do you want ? Marriage ☆no,I do not know each other to there ★I know you will not take our relationship seriously Eh

• 和訳をお願い致します。

『I am not sure if you understand how much I love you and just just how muchi mean to me. Every morning when i get up, I thank God for blessing me with the opportunity& putting me there to meet you, throughout the day & night I say thank you some more! I love you』 分からない部分があるので、どうかお願いします。

• 外国の方に以下の文章でつたわるか教えてください

薬が出来たら、電話しましょうか? Do you want me to call when your medicine is ready? Would you like me to call when your medicine is ready? これで伝わるか教えてください。

• 和訳してくれませんか?お願いします★

これを和訳して下さい! What do you do When you meet somebody?Do you shake hands or bow? Doyoukiss or just say hi? greetings are different from culture to culture. Many people shake hands in various situations. In English-speaking countrys,people shake hands When they meet for the first time. They also shake hands When they say goodbye. よろしくお願いします★

• call you back(折り返し電話)

(1)Do you want her to call you back?   (彼女に折り返し電話をかけさせましょうか?) (2)I'll call back later.  (折り返し電話をかけます。) call back の間にyouがはいる場合とはいらない場合では何か ニュアンスがかわりますか? (1)はyouは省略可能でしょうか? 細かいところですが、どなたか詳しいかたお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします!

I still have many things to finish at work. But everything goes very quickly and smoothly because I know when all that work is finished ... we can enjoy a short break. so that when you arrive and for some strange reason we can't find each other so that at least you can reach me. how can I not find the prettiest girl in the airport!!! Would it be possible for you to give me your mobile phone number? I think I might call you once ... just to check if you answer with "moshi moshi" ... so cute ... Don't worry I won't do that. If there something you need me to get for you, please let me know ok?

• 「落ち着いたときに電話して。」は英語で何と言うのですか?Call me

「落ち着いたときに電話して。」は英語で何と言うのですか?Call me whenever you feel like to.でもCall me when you are settled. でもwhen you got back the composure.といった「まあ似たような意味で通じる」表現でなく、「落ち着いたときに電話して。」という日本語に正確に意味が一致する決まり文句かイディオムを使った表現はありますか?