• ベストアンサー

英訳してみました

自分なりに英訳してみました。どうでしょうか?アドバイスをいただけると嬉しいです。 “当時は電車に乗るお金なんて無く、原宿と渋谷の間をよく自転車で行き来したもんです。” In those days I didn't have money for a train so I would often go up and down on a bicycle between Harajyuku and Shibuya. 「行き来する」の表現がいまいち分かりませんでした・・

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • maruko-lg
  • ベストアンサー率31% (21/67)
回答No.2

電車に乗るお金がない=電車に乗るほどたくさんお金を持っていない much money to take atrain 行き来する=往復するとして go back and forth 自転車で by bicycle In those days I didn't have much money to take a train , so I would often go back and forth by bicycle between Harajyuku and Shibuya. としてみたらどうでしょうか?

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

would often の部分が少し気になりました。今、カナダに留学してて授業でwouldの用法が先生によって曖昧だったのでホストファミリーに聞いたところ、wouldをそんなそんな風にあんまり使わないよって言われました。(うちのホストだけかも知れませんが・・・。)もし、日本人ではなく英語を母国語としている人に言うのであればused toを使った方がいいかもしれないです。それとwould,used toは過去の習慣としての用法だったと思うのでoftenは入れなくてもいいと思います。

• naguchian
  • ベストアンサー率26% (25/93)
回答No.1

【go up and down】・・・go around の表現のほうがよいと思います。【go up and down】でも日本人なら理解できますが・・・

関連するQ&A

• 英訳してみました

英訳してみました。いかがでしょうか? (1)当時は電車に乗るお金なんて無かったから、よく歩いたものである。 In those days I would often walk a lot because I didn't have enough money to take the trains. (2)仕事に対する考え方は人それぞれである。(働く目的についてです。例えばお金のため、だとか自分自身を能力を高めるため、だとか・・) What you work for depens on people. (3)私たちだけで会うのはやめたほうがいい We should not see each other between just two of us.

• ナチュラルな英訳お願いします(その53)

英訳宜しくお願い致します。 1時は金なり、ってホントか?  People say"Time is money" Is it true? 2 時って単に自己の認識じゃないのか?  Isn't it just a self-awareness? 3 オレも金にならないことばっかやってきたなぁ。  I have done so many things, but those things never made money at all. 4 アホか?  Am I stuipid? 5 ま、日本経済活性化に人生をかけたと言えばいいかな。    Well, I have spent all my money as though my life depend on Japanese economic growth. (おまけ) それにつけても、金が欲しいな。  I want much money,anyway!!! 英訳宜しくお願い致します。

• 英訳をお願いします

以下の英文を訳してください。 But, as a matter of fact, it didn't, and when it still didn't after more than a year, those remarks that were meant to be kind and reassuring - "ALL young children learn a new language quickly and easily." - began to have the opposite effect.

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 Please see the attachments. As you can see there are many possibilities. If I can give you one advice ... don't take the train between Brussels and Amsterdam. The Dutch railway system often breaks down ... I once had to get out in between Brussels and Amsterdam and take a taxi to go to the airport. I don't want you to go through this kind of stress. (it is indicated as a flight, but if it says Brussels midi rail station ... that means that you are actually taking a train). The train between Paris and Brussels is very reliable ... and fast. It's like the shinkansen. Oh ... I think you made a small mistake ... you mentioned that you might leave on the 31st of November ... maybe you mean the 30th :) There is this Air France flight that you might want to consider for EUR 910.91: Tokyo Haneda Paris C De Gaulle 30 Nov 01:30 06:20 Economy AF 283 Brussels Midi Rail Stn 30 Nov 07:47 08:59 Economy AF 7181 Brussels Airport Amsterdam 05 Dec 14:55 15:45 Economy KL 1726 Tokyo Narita 05 Dec 17:45 12:50 +1 Economy KL 861 It leaves very early on the 30th in Japan ... you can sleep on the plane and ... Ohayo Paris :) Then you still have the whole day on the 30th. They also have the same flight on the 1st of December if you can only leave on the 1st. If there is anything I can do to help you, please let me know, ok? Oh ... I can't believe it's already so late. I have to go to bed now. Enjoy your day off.

• 「残念だ」の英訳

ふと、「残念だ」の英訳を知りたいと思いました。 思っていた通りに物事が進まなかった時、「残念だ」という気持ちがでてきます。 ここで、 1) 人に向かって言う時 2) 独り言を言う時 の「残念だ」の英訳はどういうものになるでしょうか? 1)の場合 I am afraid that it didn't work out (as I expected). が妥当でしょうか? 2)の場合 自分に言うので、とくにフォーマル/インフォーマル関係なしでいいと思います。 I am afraid ... What a shame. It's a pity. などがあると思いますが、他にもありますでしょうか?

• この英訳合ってますか?

ご覧頂きありがとうございます。質問なのですが、 I went back for my watch and missed the train. の英訳は 「私は腕時計のために引き返し、電車に乗り遅れた。」 で正しいのでしょうか。for my watchの訳が分からなくて辞書も引きましたが、やはり文章的にしっくり来ません。 家庭教師をやっていますので、生徒さんに間違った訳を教えるわけにはいきません。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 以下の英訳をもっとエレガントにしてくださいませんか

字数制限もあり、出来るだけ端的に書きたいのですが、言いたいことは 「対応のあるt検定が○○○成分を比較するためにA1とA2およびB1とB2、また△△△成分を比較するためにB1とB2の間でそれぞれ実行された。」 なのですが、以下私の英訳です。 Paired t-test was performed respectively to compare the ○○○ components between A1 and A2 and between B1 and B2 and to compare the △△△ component in B1 and B2.

• 英訳お願いします!

私はフルートとピアノの演奏者でした。 を英訳お願いします I was a flutist and pianist.であってますでしょうか?

• 英訳について。

英訳について。 こんにちは!皆様の力を貸していただけませんか? 外国の方と知り合いになり、メールがきました。 ‥が、なんとなーくの雰囲気は分かる(つもりかも)のですが、意味がつながりません。。結果、さっぱりわかりません‥助けて下さい。泣 文字数が足りなかった為、もう一つ英文投稿しています。宜しくお願いします。Actually I had a bit of a problem to get to Amsterdam. Although I booked a ticket from Brussels -> Amsterdam -> Singapore. But between Brussels and Amsterdam it's actually a train. Not an airplane. Because there were maintenance works in the Netherlands, so I had no direct train and I had to switch trains. But my train got technical problems and it took some time before they got fixed. So I lost my connection and I would be on time in the airport. So I decided to take a taxi ... and I arrived just in time before the gate closed ... pfew ... see how bad the trains are in Europe ... I think it might be difficult for you to get used to this, no? So I got here in Singapore. It's indeed a bit like coming home ... I have lived here once for 3 months and once for 9 months. I know how to find my way around very well. But things change very fast in Singapore. New buildings everywhere ...One thing remains the same ... it is SO WARM ... and very humid. Today it was 35 degrees. I used to like Singapore very much ... but now that I have been in Japan ... there are many things that I think are better in Japan. But my hotel in Singapore is much much better :) www.goodwoodparkhotel.com It's like having a small holiday :)

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 I've been thinking and it occurred to me that I didn't hear you speak a lot of Japanese. I'm really looking forward to hear you speak Japanese ... it must be so ... kawaii :) Please speak a lot of Japanese when you come to Osaka なんとなーくの意味は分かったのですが‥ (あなたの日本語を聞いたことないわ‥と言うニュアンスかな?と解釈しました) 宜しくお願いします。