• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英訳お願いいたします。)

English Translation and Travel Tips

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Get an English translation of the provided text and travel tips for your trip.
  • Avoid taking the train between Brussels and Amsterdam as the Dutch railway system often breaks down.
  • Consider a flight with Air France for EUR 910.91 from Tokyo to Paris and then to Brussels.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

添付ファイルを見て下さい。見ての通り、選択肢はたくさんある。 一つアドバイスできるなら・・・ブリュッセルとアムステルダム間は列車に乗らないこと。オランダの鉄道システムはよく故障するんだ・・・僕は一度ブリュッセルとアムステルダム間で降りて空港までタクシーに乗らなくてはいけなかったことがある。こういった類のストレスは君に経験してもらいたくないんだ。(それは飛行機の便として示されてるけど、ブリュッセルのミディ[中型]鉄道駅と書いてあるんだったら・・・きみが実際は列車に乗るって意味なんだ)パリとブリュッセル間の列車はとても信頼できる・・・それに速い。新幹線みたいだ。 あ~・・・君ちょっとミスしてると思うよ・・・11月31日に出発するかもしれないって言ってるけど・・・多分30日のことだよね。 このエアフランスの便はEUR910.91のために考えてみてもいいかもしれない便だと思う。 東京・羽田ーパリ・シャルルドゴール 11月30日、01:30-06:20 エコノミー エアフランス283 ブリュッセル ミディレール駅 11月30日 07:47-08:59 エコノミー エアフランス7181 ブリュッセル空港 アムステルダム 12月5日 14:55-15:45 エコノミー KL(M) 1726 東京・成田 12月5日 17:45 12:50+1 エコノミー KL(M)861 日本を30日ものすごくはやくに出発するんだけど・・・飛行機で眠れるし・・・パリでおはようになる。 そしたらまだ30日丸一日使える。 君が12月1日しか出発できないなら、1日にも同じ便がある。 何か僕に手伝えることがあったら、知らせてくれるね、いい? あっ…もうこんな時間になってる、信じられないよ。もう寝なくちゃ。休日楽しんでね。 <注> 私はあまり旅のことはわかりません。空港などでよく確かめてください。ミディレールはベルギー高速鉄道一号線またはパリ・オルレアン鉄道を指すようです。たぶんベルギー高速1号線だと思うのですが、もしかすると旅程表(itinerary)ではドゴール空港からヨーロッパ入りするようですから、パリ・オルレアン鉄道かもしれません。飛行機のフライトの中に連絡用に含まれたサービスかもしれません。これは良く確かめてください。 http://ja.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=%E7%89%B9%E5%88%A5%3A%E6%A4%9C%E7%B4%A2&search=midi+rail&button= http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/EU

puumii
質問者

お礼

sayshe様 今回もありがとうございました。 はい、確認してみます。 急激に不安になってきてしまいました(笑) 時刻だったり乗り継ぎだったり‥ 調べたらたくさん情報がありすぎて途方にくれてしましました(笑) 旅行当日、メールでちゃんと意思疎通できるか‥ とりあえず、彼への返信をまた考えます。そしてまた投稿させていただきます。 本当に色々とありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 If I look at your flight schedule you would only be in ●● for 3 days. Are you sure you are ok with it? Travel all this distance for only 3 days. if you tell me when you need to be back in Tokyo, I can try to find a better ticket for you.And if you agree with the time / date of the flights and provide me your passport details, I can book the flight for you.For your reference I put down some flights below.If you feel more comfortable with your travel agent, of course that's ok for me. But I would be more than happy to arrange everything for you.You can trust me .. I won't send you Africa or something .. hahaha ..no I would make sure everything is arranged well.I like what's most convenient for you.ps: make sure that your ticket goes to Brussels pss: if you go via Paris try to make sure you don't need to wait too long (difference between AF 7179 and AF 7181) Come back on the 4th (arrive in Tokyo on the 5th): JAL:Tokyo Haneda Paris C De Gaulle 01 Dec 01:30 06:20 Economy JL 41 Brussels Midi Rail Stn 01 Dec 10:10 11:52 Economy AF 7179 Brussels Airport London Heathrow 04 Dec 16:10 16:20 Economy JL 5104 Tokyo Narita 04 Dec 19:00 16:05 +1 Economy JL 402 AF:Tokyo Haneda Paris C De Gaulle 01 Dec 01:30 06:20 Economy AF 283 Brussels Midi Rail Stn 01 Dec 07:47 08:59 Economy AF 7181 Brussels Midi Rail Stn Paris C De Gaulle 04 Dec 10:21 11:36 Economy AF 7184 Tokyo Narita 04 Dec 13:30 09:10 +1 Economy AF 276 Come back on the 5th (arrive in Tokyo on the 6th) JAL:Tokyo Haneda Paris C De Gaulle 01 Dec 01:30 06:20 Economy JL 41 Brussels Midi Rail Stn 01 Dec 10:10 11:52 Economy AF 7179 Brussels Airport London Heathrow 05 Dec 16:10 16:20 Economy JL 5104 Tokyo Narita 05 Dec 19:00 16:05 +1 Economy JL 402 AF:Tokyo Haneda Paris C De Gaulle 01 Dec 01:30 06:20 Economy AF 283 Brussels Midi Rail Stn 01 Dec 07:47 08:59 Economy AF 7181 Brussels Airport Amsterdam 05 Dec 14:55 15:45 Economy KL 1726 Tokyo Narita 05 Dec 17:45 12:50 +1 Economy KL 8

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 字数制限の為、敷き詰めですみません。 Monica my cleaning lady broke one my toilets. She uses a lot of paper towels to clean everything and I think she tried to flush them away ... sigh trouble ...very annoying situation. Tomorrow I will have to arrange for a repair person to fix it. An annoying situation ... Please allow me to give you some recommendations. - If you come with Air France (Paris) it's OK to take the train Brussels. It's very easy, it's inside the airport and the people from Air France will welcome and help you with your luggage. It's very convenient and fast (shinkansen type). And they have a flight that leave at ●● at night ... so you arrive in Europe in the morning and you can still enjoy the whole day. - If you come via other airports it's better to take the plane (it doesn't cost more or less). Taking the bus from Amsterdam to Brussels ... I won't let you do this. I would rather go to Amsterdam to pick you up. After such a long flight it's not nice if you still need to take a bus ... no if you prefer to take JAL I'll come to Amsterdam Oh KLM and Air France they all have a few Japanese flight attendants on the airplane. So you don't need to be afraid :) If you don't mind or the prices are cheaper on the website I gave you. I can also make the booking for you. Of course you would have to indicated which flight you prefer. It's really no problem for me. If there is anything I can to make things easier for you or help you, please let me know.

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 The only way my day could start better is if you were here :) I quickly checked the train schedule and it's a bit disappointing. You would have to travel to Paris and then take a train from Paris to the airport. The last direct train leaves too early. I'll drive you back to the airport as well, ok? The traffic in Paris is a nightmare ... but since the airport is north of Paris ... it should be ok. So you don't need to arrange a train ticket, ok? Even before today I was considering going to Paris ... but I don't think we have enough time. Satomi! 4 days is very short :) You will have to come back another time, when it's warmer, sunnier ... and we can visit Paris ... Yes in Belgium it's also getting colder. Now it's about 15 degrees, but earlier this week it was only 3 degrees when I went running this week :) You don't like seafood? Hmm ... are you sure you enjoyed the sushi in Osaka? I hope so. As for the mussels, I think I can find a restaurant where you can eat something typically Belgian and then I can eat mussels. So then you can try some, is that ok for you? Please tell me other things you don't like ... because I liked to see a happy ●● :)

• 英訳について。

英訳について。 こんにちは!皆様の力を貸していただけませんか? 外国の方と知り合いになり、メールがきました。 ‥が、なんとなーくの雰囲気は分かる(つもりかも)のですが、意味がつながりません。。結果、さっぱりわかりません‥助けて下さい。泣 文字数が足りなかった為、もう一つ英文投稿しています。宜しくお願いします。Actually I had a bit of a problem to get to Amsterdam. Although I booked a ticket from Brussels -> Amsterdam -> Singapore. But between Brussels and Amsterdam it's actually a train. Not an airplane. Because there were maintenance works in the Netherlands, so I had no direct train and I had to switch trains. But my train got technical problems and it took some time before they got fixed. So I lost my connection and I would be on time in the airport. So I decided to take a taxi ... and I arrived just in time before the gate closed ... pfew ... see how bad the trains are in Europe ... I think it might be difficult for you to get used to this, no? So I got here in Singapore. It's indeed a bit like coming home ... I have lived here once for 3 months and once for 9 months. I know how to find my way around very well. But things change very fast in Singapore. New buildings everywhere ...One thing remains the same ... it is SO WARM ... and very humid. Today it was 35 degrees. I used to like Singapore very much ... but now that I have been in Japan ... there are many things that I think are better in Japan. But my hotel in Singapore is much much better :) www.goodwoodparkhotel.com It's like having a small holiday :)

• 英訳お願いいたします(泣)

なんだか意味がわかりません(泣) 英訳お願いいたします。 that someone must have hacked my card. and an identity theft was placed on my card. and the investigation would be on until when i get back, and it shouldn't take more than 2days. when i arrive to US to refund my money but i have to be home. now the airline agent is insisting that I gets the remaining funds before my flight can be scheduled, as soon as i get through i will let you know. Hope to read from you soon:(

• 英訳お願いいたします!

英訳お願いいたします! Did I wake you up on your free day? I hope not :) I'm almost back to my old self again. The 5th of December? Oh that's nice to know. Now I can start thinking and planning what we can do. Thank you for making such a big effort take a long holiday and to come all the way here to Belgium. Maybe if you tell them you will be in good hands ... they will really get worried ... hahaha No seriously I will try to make a big effort as well to make this a very nice and special holiday ... you. A special holiday for a special person. You will have the chance to eat everything my country has to offer. I am a little bit concerned about your weight though ... please don't think about that when you're here ... if you need to go on a diet please wait until you're back in Japan :) If possible I would like to see a happy 〇〇 ... and I will try very hard to make that happen ... Oh I took the liberty of looking for some flight for you.

• 和訳お願いいたします。(所々文をカットしています)

和訳お願いいたします。(所々文をカットしています) After reading your email, I went to check myself in the mirror ... I'm afraid I will have to disappoint you ... hahahaha Please excuse me for being so concerned. I know you will be fine, I just want to make really really sure everything is fine for you. You managed to take a late flight on Saturday. That's very good news! This way we can still do something nice on Saturday. Please go ahead and book the tickets. As for the train ... Is it ok if I come with my car and pick you up in Paris? It's really no problem for me ... otherwise you will have to wait quite a bit (in Europe trains are not as good as Japan) and it might be could. Trust me ... it's not nice to wait for a train after a long flight. I propose I come and pick you up at the airport and on the way back you can take the train. Not that I don't want to drive you back to the airport ... but since it's quite a distance and with weekend traffic ... I think it's safer to take the train. It's better to book a ticket in advance. It's probably cheaper as well. All my sisters's tests were negative. So that means there is nothing wrong with her. That was a big relieve for all of us. Especially my mother was very concerned. Thank you for being so considerate.

• 英訳をおねがいします^^

自分なりに英訳して海外のメーカーとやり取りしてたのですが、 いま担当のひとの英語がいまいち上手く訳せずに苦労しています。 詳しい方よろしくおねがいします。 Thank you for your order! I wanted to let you know that your order has been received. I notice that you listed the shipping on the order as well. I just want to let you know that the shipping I quoted to you was an estimated price. I can definitely fax or e-mail you a copy of the invoice after the order ships and it would have the shipping shown on it. thank you, I do have the order entered as I had mentioned in my previous e-mail to you. The item is on backorder. We have a ship date of 8-30-07 scheduled for your order. I had mentioned before that we can e-mail your invoice to you after the order ships. I actually do have notes to e-mail the invoice to you. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

• 英訳お願いします。

「私のすんでいる地域」や「私の通っている学校」を英語にするとどのようになりますか。 「Aria where I live」や「The school where I commute」 で良いのでしょうか。 あと以下の英文でおかしなところの指摘をお願いします。 How about your exams? I'm surprised that you know about Japan very much and you can write in Japanese. You are good at it!! My name write 〇〇〇(漢字の名前)in Kanji. 〇〇〇(県名) where I live is east of 〇〇〇(県名). I can go there only 30 minutes by car or by train. My school is in 〇〇〇(県名),and I go there by train. よろしくお願いします。

• 【緊急】英訳をお願いいたします!

すみません。正しく英訳していただけますでしょうか。内容は書類審査通過後に会社からのリファレンスを送るよう依頼がありました。ただ私は現在は派遣社員の為、提出することができません。 このような内容で送りたいです。 「出張に出ておりご返答が遅くなりましたことをお詫び申し上げます。また履歴書を拝見していただき、ありがとうございます。 ご依頼いらだきましたReferenceについてですが、派遣社員のため、企業にも依頼しましたが発行していただけることが出来ませんでした。 ただ、今までの経験を十分に活かし、御社で働く事を強く希望しております」 My apology for not getting back to you any earlier but I have been away on business trip. I really appreciate that you reviewed my resume. As for a reference, I must admit that I am dispatched to a company and I have asked my boss to prepare the reference but unfortunately the company will not be able to issue it. And also my visa status is " working holiday visa". but i strongly hope that I would like to work at your company. As you will see my resume, I have been working with french people and had made a build a bridge between Europe and Japan and I belive that i can draw on my experience. 宜しくお願いいたします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 幼稚園入園前の面接で悩み
  • 落ち着きがなく発達が遅れているのでは心配
  • 叱ると一時的に言うことを聞くが甘やかし過ぎているか
回答を見る