• ベストアンサー

ロッカペラの曲名を知りたいです

ロッカペラの曲で とてもうる覚えでしかも途中からで綴りも適当でなのですが、 do-wa a kappella do-wa a kappella … and the one the only time my father ever had was a suite case and trunk. という歌詞の曲名は何でしょうか。 知ってる方是非とも教えて下さい。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#24612
noname#24612
回答No.1

歌詞は微妙に違いますが、♪House of the Rising Sunという曲のカバーではないでしょうか? こちらの1曲目に入っています。 http://www.rockapella.com/livej.htm The Animals ですが歌詞はこちら http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/House-of-the-Rising-Sun-lyrics-The-Animals/AF2FEA9B7D4C8DFA48256C460013D2D8 曲はコチラで聞けます。 http://www.excite.co.jp/music/store/song/0077774660556/?dc=1&tr=3

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 過去完了について

I was a really shy child and socially anxious (I joined the Girl Scouts when I was 8, showed up for the first camping trip, but was too nervous to actually get on the bus and then I was too embarrassed to ever go back). However, I discovered the wonders of liquid courage in high school and became more socially outgoing. Still, I had only dated one guy and kissed maybe three by the time I went to college. I had only datedが過去完了になっているのは、I have only date one guy(一回しかつきあったことがなかった)という経験が、過去の形で述べられているので、という理解でいいでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• この”was”は、何ですか? 

下記の文の”was”は、文法的な役割は、”強調”ですか?強調のdoやdoseはよく見かけますが・・・・ I)In among these craters "was" the largest number of oenguins I had ever seen moving to and fro like a sea ofvery samall headwaiters. それから、もう一つお願いいたします。 下記の文をうまく訳すことができません。 特にreceive をうまく訳すことができません。 II)Most of the difference depends on the enviroment: the encouragement one receives or the amount of education one receives.

• 英文を訳して下さい。

Sector III was also reinforced as the assault developed by various infantry, militia and border units until it reached a strength of 14 battalions. The initial reserve of the fortress had been spent on reinforcing the lines, and only on 5 September was a small reserve of newly arrived reinforcements established. It consisted of one infantry battalion, one border battalion, and one infantry company.

• どのような意味でしょうか

My husband’s father died just before we got married, 17 years ago. He had been married to a woman with three daughters of her own, and the two had just had another baby girl at the time of his death. My husband and his brothers had a contentious relationship with their stepmother and stepsisters, and cut them out of their lives entirely after their father’s estate was settled. their father’s estate was settledはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文法と訳について

What am I listening to? You don't recognize that famous gravelly voice? I guess you young people wouldn't. It's Louis Armstrong singing "What a Wonderful World." No, doesn't ring any bells? Brings back so many lovely memories for me. 上記の英文のpeople wouldn'tのところのwouldn'tは仮定法ですか? Brings back so many lovely memories for me. この文に主語が無いのはなぜですか?主語を付けるとすればItですか?thatですか? He was one of the greatest improvisers jazz had ever seen, not only when playing the trumpet but when singing, too. Ever heard of scat singing? It's where you sing using sounds, not actual words and lyrics: shoo-doo-shoo-bee-ooo-bee. That sort of thing. 上記の英文で He was one of the greatest improvisers jazz had ever seen、 とありますが He was one of the greatest improvisers +jazz had ever seen ということで、ジャズでかつて見たことの無いもっとも偉大な即興演奏家の一人だった。 と言う訳し方でいいのですか? not only when playing the trumpet but when singing,too 上の文のwhen playingと when singingはそれぞれ助動詞 isが省かれてるのですか? not only when playing the trumpet but when singing,tooは、どう訳していけばいいのですか? Ever heard of scat singing?は Have youが省略されているんですか? 教えて下さい。宜しくお願いします。

• 通訳お願いします。

通訳お願いします。 In my Japanese class one day the teacher was checking our vocabulary for places we went to in our daily lives.For example, she said, 「kitte ga hitsuyonara,dokoniikebaiidesuka?」 And we said, 「Yubinkyokunigkebaiidesu,」 and so on. After asking the place to get various things, she asked where to get tissue. Without thinking I answered, 「Eki ni ikeba iidesu.」 It was only when everyone lauhed that I realized the answer she had wanted was 「Yakkyoku ni ikeba iidesu.」 But really, who would ever buy tissue? I had only lived in Japan a few months and my drawer was filled with them! 以上です。お願いします。

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

I was doing some last-minute Christmas shopping in a toy store and decided to look at Barbie dolls for my nieces. A nicely dressed little girl was excitedly looking through the Barbie dolls as well, with a roll of money clamped tightly in her little hand. When she came upon a Barbie she liked, she would turn and ask her father if she had enough money to buy it. He usually said "yes," but she would keep looking and keep going through their ritual of "do I have enough?"  As she was looking, a little boy wandered in across the aisle and started sorting through the Pokemon toys. He was dressed neatly, but in clothes that were obviously rather worn, and wearing a jacket that was probably a couple of sizes too small. He too had money in his hand, but it looked to be no more than five dollars or so at the most. He was with his father as well, and kept picking up the Pokemon video toys. Each time he picked one up and looked at his father, his father shook his head,"no".

• 訳を教えてください

以下の文章の最後の一文がよくわりません。ご教授ください。 However, up until the moment that those keys were turned over, I was still searching for something that had greater value to me than anything I had ever imagined as a child, and that I knew for certain was in that house at one time. https://medium.com/@bclund/the-most-valuable-fake-id-in-the-world-ddb7a9120c5 これのand that I knew for certain was in that house at one time.の部分です。よろしくお願いします。

• 至急和訳お願いします!

至急和訳お願いします! When I came to the United States as a lad of six, the most needful lesson for me, as a boy, was the necessity for thrift. I had been taught in my home across the sea that thrift was one of the fundamentals in a successful life. My family had come from a land noted for its thrift ; but we had been in the United States only a few days before the realization came home strongly to my father and mother that they had brought their children to a land of waste. Where the Dutchman saved , the American wasted. There was waste,and the most prodial waste, on every hand. In every street-car and on every ferry-boat the floors and seats were littered with newspapers that had been read and thrown away or left behind. お願いします!

• 和訳をお願いします!!!

The alliance between the parents of CPE students and the school's staff was a key ingredient in the granduates' outstanding record. Parents were so enthusiastic about the new school and its progressive philosophy that their chidren quickly learned that their family and school were of one mind not only about the importance of learning, but about what children had to do to learn.