• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:前置詞の問題)

前置詞の問題とは?

lovely_dayの回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

(a) The simple infinitive without 'to' is still used,  ★ simple infinitive は to のない不定詞のことではないでしょうか? (b) chiefly after auxiliary verbs,            ★ with の方が正解かもしれません。 (c) as in 'He will come," (d) for "He is going to come.' (e) thinking of 'to' as a part of the infinitive     ★ e, g, i, j については、ryoutarou さんと同意見です。 (f, g) a prejudice has grown up against separating 'to' from the verb. (h) why 'to' should immediately precede the infinitive for which it is a sign, (i) in course of time (j) used in either an active or a passive sense,

関連するQ&A

• どちらの前置詞を

「彼女は1週間前台所で古いペンを使いました。」の場合、 She used an old pen at the kitchen a month ago. なのですか?それとも She used an old pen in the kitchen a month ago. なのでしょうか?根拠も含めて教えていただければうれしいです。

• 前置詞の訳

例えばtoなら~するのために、という意味がありますよね。 これと同じように by,for,in,of,with,on,from,asこの8個の単語の訳を教えて下さい。

• この前置詞とwhen の使い方は??

この前置詞とwhen の使い方は?? (1)The patient with lung cancer suffered a lot. withの代わりにofを使いたいのですがダメなようです。どうしてでしょうか?? (2)An allergic reaction is when a person's body reacts to something foreign and attempts to get rid of it. このwhenは文法的に何なのでしょうか??

• 時を表す前置詞の問題です!

Eri is going to study English in England ( ) this summer. 前置詞とa month を使って文を完成させるのですが何の前置詞を使えば良いかわかりません。

• 前置詞の問題です

お世話になります。 選択問題です。自信がないので答えが間違っていればおしえて下さい。 1.The outline of the mountain was clearly drawn (for,against,towards) a bright blue sky. 2 A cup (on,with) a broken handle stood (in ,on) the shelf. 3 The traveler rested(below ,under) the trees. 4 He tried hard (for,toward) the prize.    答え 1 towards 2 with,on   ここはinでもよさそうですが?? 3 under 4 for 誤りを直す問題です。 It happened in the morning on the 2nd of April. in→on   on the 2ndのonはofじゃなくてもいいですか。 以上です。 解説してください。

• 前置詞の役割がよくわかりません。

文の構造がわかりません。 He is in a poor state of health. Speaking only one language can be compared to living in a room                        with no windows and no doors. 一つ目の文のinと二つ目の文のtoの前置詞はどんな役割を果たしているのでしょうか? 品詞でかいてもらえるととても助かります。

• 前置詞について

You might as well throw the money away as spend it on such a thing. これのspend it on such a thing についてなんですが spend such a thing にしてはだめなんでしょうか? わざわざ代名詞「it」を置いてon such a thingを後置する意味がわからないです それともう一つ質問なんですが You can't be too careful in your choice of friends. in your choice of friends.の部分について なぜここで前置詞「in」が入るとわかるんでしょうか? もしこれがcarefulの後には「in」が来ると決まっていることなら こういう後に来る前置詞などは皆さんどのように覚えているのでしょうか すべて暗記しているのでしょうか? 質問が多くて申し訳ないです よろしくお願いいたします!

• 和訳のお願いです。

意味論についての論文だと思いますが、和訳お願いいたします。自分でも訳してみましたが、読み返して見て分かりづらいため、和訳が上手な方の文章を参考にしたいと思います。よろしくお願いいたします。 (1)Whereas smoke is a natural sign of fire, causally connected with what it signifies, the red flag is a conventional sign of danger: it is a culturally established symbol. These distinctions between the intentional and the nonintentional, on the one hand, and between what is natural and what is conventional, or symbolic, on the other, play a central part in the theoretical investigation of meaning. (2)That the verb 'mean' is being employed in different senses in the examples that I have used so far is evident from the fact that Mary means trouble is ambiguous: it can be taken like Mary means well or like Smoke means fire. Indeed, with a little imagination it is possible to devise a context, or scenario, in which the verb 'mean' in Mary means trouble can be plausibly interpreted in the way that it would normally be interpreted in That red flag means danger. Most language-utterances, we shall see, depend for their interpretation upon the context in which they are used. And the vast majority of them have a wider range of meanings than first come to mind. Utterances containing the word 'meaning' (or the verb 'mean') are no different from other English utterances in this respect.

• 前置詞の用例

適当に文章を作ってみました。括弧内のことを念頭において前置詞を使ったのですが、これでよいのでしょうか?補足・訂正をお願いします。 1)You are good for a beginner(~にしては) 2)It is good for me(私のために) 3)It is good to me(私にとっては) 4)This method is useful in statistics(領域、分野) 5)I’ll have to go with my fate(原因) 6)This is for $10

• 接続詞の問題が分かりません

四択問題です。 出来れば訳と解説を頂けると有り難いです。 1, "I want you to wait here ( ) I need you later." "All right, I'll keep myself available." (1)if (2)in case (3)so that (4)unless 2, You can get a good seat for the concert, ( ) you reserve it far ahead in advance. (1)considering (2)providing (3)so that (4)even though 3, You can borrow the money, ( ) you promise to pay it back. (1)so long as (2)though (3)so that (4)unless 4, The trouble is that, ( ) we get used to watching TV, we gradually come to watch it more and more. (1)what (2)so (3)that (4)once 最後は穴埋めの問題です。 「ライオンが百獣の王であるように、鷲は鳥類の王である。」 ( ) the lion is king of beasts, so is the eagle king of birds. この問題で気になったのが、何故「the eagle」の前に「is」が来てしまっているのかです。 それでは、解答をお待ちしております。