誰のどんな曲なのでしょうか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 最近2度ほど聞き流しただけの歌なのですが、とても気になっています。歌っているのは男性の方で、かなりゆったりとしたテンポの曲でした。
  • 歌詞に「We're just passing through」とか「and dream to be free」とか「new destinations when nothing to win(?)」とか「and then showing for me」「and then showing for you」というフレーズがあったような気がします。
  • 断片的な単語だとありがちなのですが、flowers、darklight、my life等があったと思います。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

誰の何と言う曲なのでしょうか?

最近2度ほど聞き流しただけの歌なのですが、とても気になっています。 歌詞に(かなりリスニング頼りないのですが) We're just passing throughとか and dream to be freeとか new destinations when nothing to win(?)とか and then showing for me and then showing for youとか…が、あったような気がします。 断片的な単語だとありがちなのですが… flowers, darklight,my life等があった…と、思います。 歌っているのは男性の方で、かなりゆったりとしたテンポの曲でした。 どなたかご存知の方いらっしゃいましたら、是非教えてください。お願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#192240
noname#192240
回答No.1

今晩は その歌詞だけだとChris Reaの「Just passing through」だと思うのですが、 古い曲なので誰かのカバーかもしれません。↓ http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Just-passing-through-lyrics-Chris-Rea/56BE5FA532838F4F48256A0E00082887 とりあえず下記URLで一部試聴できますので一度聞いてみて下さい。(全て同じ曲かは未確認)↓ http://www.mp3.com/search.php?stype=song&query=Just+Passing+Through+&action=Search&action.x=27&action.y=20

hiyoko16
質問者

お礼

この曲で間違い有りません。ずっと気になっていたので、本当に助かりました。ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の内容が知りたいです!!

英語を独学で習った方の文章です。 翻訳アプリを使用してみましたがまったくわかりませんでした…>_<… She's staring at me I'm sitting wondering wha t she's thinking, Nobody's talking, cause talking just turns into screaming, And now as I'm yellin' over her,she yellin' over me, All that that means is neither of us is listening, And what's even worse is that we don't even remember why we're fighting. So both of us are mad for, nothing fighting for, nothing crying for, nothing But we wont let it go for, nothing don't let for, nothing there should be, nothing To a love like what we got, oh baby. And it gets me upset girl when you're constantly accusing, Asking questions like you already know We're fighting this war, Baby when both of us are losing this ain't the way that love is supposed to go What happened to workin' it out? We fall into this place where you ain't back in' down and i ain't backing' down So what the hell do we do now? It's all for, nothing fighting for, nothing crying for, nothing We wont let it go for, nothing don't let for, nothing It should be, nothing To a love like what we got, oh baby I know sometimes its gonna rain, But baby can we make up now cause I can't sleep through the pain. Girl I don't wanna go to bed, mad at you And I don't want you to go to bed, mad at me No I don't wanna go to bed, mad at you And I don't want you to go to bed, mad at me... Baby, this love ain't gon' be perfect And just how good its gonna be We can fuss and we can fight Long as everything's all right between us before we go to sleep... Baby we're gonna be... Happy... どなたかお願いします!

• 和訳お願いします。

困ってます(>_<) お願いします。 another way to say get in touch with would be talk to. another way to say get in touch with would be stay away from. another way to say get in touch with would be remember and then forget. another way to say get in touch with would be connect with and undestand. According to the passage,which of the following is true about dreams? If you dream you're wearing no clothes, something embarrassing probably happened to you. If you dream you didn't study for a test, then you have nothing to worry about. another way to say look up to you would be are careful when they're with you. another way to say look up to you would be like to talk to you. another way to say look up to you would be think good things about you. another way to say look up to you would be dream about you. I have to finish this paper tonight! If I don't hand it in on time, I'll get a bad grade! I fell on the stairs, and everyone laughed at me! My life is great! I don't have any problems, and I'm really happy! Everyone else was wearing the right clothes. I just came in jeans and a T-shirt. The concert is in two days, and I haven't had much time to practice my violin.

• 曲の和訳お願いします

Crazy Bitch Buckcherry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSzyKO_kW_s Break me down, you got a lovely face We're going to your place And now you got to freak me out Scream so loud, getting fuckin' laid You want me to stay, but I got to make my way Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Take it all, the paper is your game You jump in bed with fame Another one night paid in full, uh You're so fine, it won't be a loss Cashing in the rocks, just to get you face to face Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Get the video fuck you so good Get the video fuck you so good Crazy bitch Crazy bitch Crazy...bitch Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back, come on Baby girl You want it all To be a star You'll have to go down Take it off No need to talk You're crazy But I like the way you fuck me Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on You keep me right on You're crazy But I like the way you fuck me

• without a peep

I have been happily married to my husband for two years. While he is loving, and a good provider, he is not overly romantic. I would love nothing more than for him to surprise me with some flowers one day because he was thinking of me, but he's never given me flowers. Valentine's Day comes and goes without a peep from him. ここでのwithout a peepはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 明日急遽英語のスピーチをすることになりました

将来の夢を話すのですが、 以下のようにまとめてみました。 文法など誤りがあったり、 言い回しがおかしかったら訂正お願いします。 Hello! Myname is ○○. Today,I will talk about my dream. My dream is to become one of staff members of the United Nations. There is hardly any reason for my dream. But I'm just fond of Mathematics and English. So,when I thought about my dream,that was it. I have two goals to make my dream come true. First,I have to make more and more efforts for studying every subject to be admitted to a private university in Tokyo. Second,after I enter university I would be have to study not only Mathematics and English but also economics. In conclusion,I will work for the United Nations as a officer in the future. In closing,I would like to thank you for listening so attentively. 以上です。お願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

When are people going to stop calling Social Security and Medicare "entitlement" programs? They're not "entitlements" - they're insurance programs that you pay into! If I pay you $15,000 for a car with automatic windows and then you deliver me a car without them, it's fraud and I should sue you! So why is it not fraud if you offer me a 65 year retirement age, and then you change it to 67 after I've paid in???

• よろしくお願いします

When I was in college (10 years ago) there was a guy I met through mutual friends, and one night “Bob” and I ended up hooking up … in a PG-13 sort of way. We had a lot of fun, but this was about a week before graduation and nothing ever came of it. We’ve since reconnected through Facebook, and it turns out that he’ll be passing through my city next weekend. We made plans to catch up, and through some flirting and entendre, there’s really no doubt what will happen—and I think we’re both looking forward to it. hooking upは「付き合うようになる」でしょうか?あと、nothing ever came of itのeverはどのような意味でしょうか?あと、he’ll be passing through my city next weekendはhe'll pass throughやhe is going to pass throughではいけないのでしょうか?ニュアンスの違いは何でしょうか?あと、entendreはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• The stable family~

Everybody has two families. The stable family we pretend to have, and then there's the real people we're related to. こちらは、どう訳したらよいでしょうか。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 誰が歌ってる何と言う曲ですか?

海外のアーティストだと思うのですが、下記の歌詞です。 途中で女性が歌っているのか、もしくは男性の裏声みたいに変ります。 レストランで流れていたのですが、以前に確か聴いて印象が残ってどうしても気になっています。ゆったりしたテンポの曲です。 またどこかで視聴とかできるサイトがありますでしょうか? ご存知の方がいらっしゃいましたら、教えてください。 お願いいたします。 (Stay) A-a-a-a-ah, just a little bit longer (Please) Please, please, please, please Tell me you're going to ・・・

• 文章解釈

添付ファイル文章に関する質問です。 1. in and out of situations をどのように理解すれば良いのかわからないです。 「状況の内外で」という理解であっているのか自信がないです。 2. Seriously—what you take for granted, others wouldn’t even think to dream of. 「真面目な話、他の人たちが夢にも思わないものを、あなたは当たり前だと思っている。」 この理解に自信がないです。解釈の仕方を教えて下さい。 3. what you take for granted, とothers wouldn’t even think to dream of のつながりをどのように理解すれば良いのか分からないです。 4. また、think to dream ofとなっていますが、 think に不定詞が来ている、と考えるべきなのか、what you take for grantedがthink の目的語で、to dream ofがwhat you take for grantedを修飾している、と考えるべきなのかわからないです。 解説宜しくお願いします。

専門家に質問してみよう