• ベストアンサー

英語の添削をお願いします

並べ変え問題です。自分でやってみましたがあってるかどうか教えて頂けますでしょうか? (1)The opinions ( booklet, the, a, set, been, against, out, project, in, have ).→The opinions have been set out against the project in a booklet. (2)One of the leading newspapers ( all, scandal, severest, for, with, the, called, punishment, of, concerned, the ).→One of the leading newspapers called for the severest punishment concerned with all of the scandal. (3) They are ( new, the, with, of, party, to, the, side, aims, unlikely ).→They are unlikely of the aims to side with the new party (4) She ( admiration, of, feeling, a, with, had, jealousy, mingled ).→She had a mingled feeling of admiration with jealousy. (5) Her refusal to ( like, wet, him, acted, spirits, accompany, a, on, his, blanket ).→Her refusal to accompany his spirits on acted him like a wet blanket. (6)A ( question, the, to, a, urgency, letter, raised, of, newspaper ).→A question of the newspaper raised urgency to a letter. (7) He made a clumsy ( apologize, simply, me, the, attempt, made, to, worse, to, matter, but ).→He made a clumsy attempt to me but to apologize simply made the matter worse. (8)She was ( crane, the, through, part, carelessness, the, on, killed, operator, of, the ).→She was killed on the part of the carelessness through the crane operator . (9)I was somewhat ( causal, her, to, suffering, attitude, human, at, shocked ).→I was somewhat shocked at her causal attitude to suffering human. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#18526
noname#18526
回答No.1

(1)The opinions against the project have been set out in a booklet. (2)One of the leading newspapers called for the severest punishment concerned with all of the scandal. (3)They are unlikely to side with the aims of the new party. (4) She had a mingled feeling of admiration with jealousy. (5)Her refusal to accompany him acted on his spirits like a wet blanket. (6)A newspaper raised a question of urgency to the letter. (7)He made a clumsy attempt to apologize to me but simply made the matter worse. (8)She was killed through the carelessness on the part of the crane operator. (9)I was somewhat shocked at her casual attitude to human suffering.  causal は、 casual の間違いではないでしょうか。

doglover-love
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!なんだかほとんど全部間違ってましたね・・・ 並べ替えられたものを見ると「そうだ!これだ!」と思うのに自分でやるとなんだかわからなくなってしまいます。要修行です。どうもありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (1)

• v3k1n4
  • ベストアンサー率29% (10/34)
回答No.2

4)She had a feeling of admiration mingled with jealous. 5)Her refusal to accompany him acted like a wet blanket on his spirits. (2)と(6)はちょっと?です。あとはNo.1さんのでいいと思います。

doglover-love
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!もう一度じっくり勉強してみます(^-^)

doglover-love
質問者

補足

お二人に一番のポイントを発行したかったのですが、一人しか選べないんですね・・・ すいません。でも私はお二人ともに本当に感謝してます!ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• この英語を日本語に訳してください。

この英語を日本語に訳してください。 Last Sunday, when I was waiting for a friend in front of tha atation, I met my elderly neighbor. She had a big bag with her, and she was going to walk across the street. When the light turned green, I helped her with her bag, and we walked across the busy street together. She said ''Thank you'' many times to me. That made me very happy.

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

In 1916 the Germans completed two submarine merchant vessels, to be used as blockade runners. The aim was to use them to carry high value goods to neutral nations such as the US, which still maintained a strict neutrality, and was prepared to trade with Germany as with any other nation. The first of these vessels, Deutschland, sailed in summer 1916 and made a favorable impact on US public opinion. She made a second equally successful voyage in autumn of that year. Her sister, Bremen, was less fortunate; she disappeared on her maiden voyage, the cause of her loss unknown.

• 英語添削お願い致します。

その人のことが頭から離れないのであれば恋愛しているのだと私は思う。 本を読んでいる時や、電車の中で景色を見ている時や、音楽を聴いている時も 中学の時の同級生である。彼女は美人で学校の成績も常にトップでなによりピアノが好きな子だった。おしとやかな性格と女らしさに惹かれていた人も少なくないはずだ。 体育祭のリレーでバトンを手渡された際に応援された時は嬉しかった。 音楽の授業では、その子と席が隣になったこともあり、胸がドキドキして話すことができなかった。私は恋に堕ちた。これではいけないと思った私は彼女と進展したいと思ったので、美術の授業の時に思い切って話しかけた。好きな食べ物は何か?兄弟はいるのか?どこの高校に進学するのか?部活は何をしているのか?彼女は落ち着いた口調で顔色一つ変えることなく話した。華奢な少女の醸し出す雰囲気はどこか大人らしい。しだいに緊張が解けて親しくなり、2学期に思い切って彼女に自分の思いを伝えた。彼女の返事は期待に沿うものではなかったが、私と彼女は励ましあった。お互い志望校に合格することを。 数日後、私と彼女は無事志望校に合格した。高校はどちらも違うところへ進学した。 私は彼女に感謝している。彼女に接したおかげで高校受験を頑張れたのだと…。 それから10年ぶりにインターネットのブログで彼女に再会した。 彼女は現在中学で音楽の教鞭を執っている。休みの日も生徒たちのことで頭がいっぱいで多忙だそうだ。 I think I’m in love with someone if I can’t get her out of my mind. For example, when I read a book, view a scene on the train, and listen to the music. She was a junior high school classmate. She is beautiful and always has a top grade of studies , and she loves to play the piano. Many students must be fascinated her elegant and famine character. I was happy that I handed a baton and encouraged from her in race on the sports festival. I had a chance that we were next to seat at music class, but I couldn’t talk this is because my heart was always beating. This is not good situation I thought. I fell in love with her. I jumped in with a comment in order to get along with her at art class. What is your favorite food? Do you have a brother or sister? Where are you going to advance school? What clubs do you belong to? She had no nervous and not change her face. An atmosphere of little girl’s create an aura seemed to be mature. We opened gradually up and I told her my mind. Her answer was not good but we encouraged each other for entering the high school we want. A few days later, we passed successfully but she went to another high school. Thanks to meet her, I did my best for the entrance exam of high school and got a good experience.10 years later, I met again her on the internet blog.

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

I was in the cafe by the north entrance to the station, reading my paper and having a coffee .I had an appointment with a client nearby and I was killing time because I'd arrived half an hour early.I suddenly heard a terrible shout, and when I looked out of the window,I saw that a woman was in the middle of the crossing. I assumed she'd fallen off her bicycle because it was lying on the tracks and all her shopping had come out of her basket.People were calling out to her from the road.Some were telling her to stay put and others were telling her to get off the crossing. She didn't seem to know what to do.She just say there.One of the waiters in the cafe saw this and ran out to get her.

• 英語質問

以下の文章を和訳して頂きたいです。 かなり困って居ます><宜しくお願いします。 (1)I had a sister who had diabetes.She died when she was 39. If she had lived a century ago, she would have been dead by the age of 14. Had she been born today, she probably would have lived a full life because gene therapy would soon be able to replace her defective ganes. My parents told me Andrea had diabetes when I was a high school student in California. And later, I learned Andrea would have the disease forever and would be taking shots every day of her life so she could live. I knew it was serious. Without insulin, Andrea's cells would die even though she had plenty of suger in her blood. Each day she would measure her suger level and them inject insulin into her thigh. (2)Time passed, and I went to Colorado Callege. Andrea went to the University of Southern California. I think that USC was a good choice for her. She went to classes, parties, and maintained her California blonde good looks. She graduated, married a lawyer-to-be, adopted a child because of repeated miscarriages due to her diabetes, and got divorced-a typical American story except for the diabetes. (3)Andrea, along with the rest of my family, remainded in California while I was moving about the country getting an education, as well as being a wife and mother of two children. I settled on the opposite side of the country in Buffalo, New York. (4)One day Andrea came to Buffalo. We soon learned she was going blind. She told us that only an operation would help her eyes. Her physicians did not hold out much hope because of her lifelong treatment with inslin; although it had saved her life, it had also caused malfunctioning in her circulatory system. Her eyes were only part of the problem; her entire cardiovascular system was compromised. The operation, in fact, would be dangerous. (5)My sister was adament. She had tired going to classes designed to help patients who were going blind. She said she would rather be dead than blind. She was going forward with the operation, which would be in a couple of weeks. (6)Andrea died on the operating table at the age of 39. It was cardiac arrest, not an uncommon fate for diabetics whose cardiovascular systems were compromised. She had visited me to say goodbye-except I did not know it.

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

When things go wrong, I urge you to stop thinking about yourself. If you look around, you will see that everybody has disappointments, often far worse than yours. Watch and study how other women and men cope with disappointments. Many face their problems with courage and determination. Their example can inspire you to find the strength to react.  I would like to share with you the moving story of a young woman who courageously overcome the stress caused by a terrible burn accident. This young woman was a talented and successful ballerina. Dancing gave meaning to her life. Whenever she danced, she communicated the joy in her heart and the inspiration in her soul to the people who watched.  One Christmas day when she was preparing a special dinner for family, her dress caught fire. Within second, she became a human torch. The flames burned so quickly and cruelly into her flesh that she was mad with pain. She would have died if her father had not heard scream. He laced kitchen, threw himself on top of her, and put out the fire with his own body.

• 英語の添削おねがいします!!

下のABCDEを正しい順番に並び替えて、それにあったタイトルをつけ、さらに綺麗な文になるようにSIGNAL WORDSをいれなさい。 A.When she got home,she was tired. B.She left home at 7. C.She got up and changed her clothes. D.She got to work at 8:15. E.Work was so hard that she had no time for lunch. という問題で私は Her life is very hard. First,she got up and changed her clothes. Morover,she got to work at 8:15. Furthermore,work was so hard that she had no time for lunch. Also,she left home at 7. Therefore,when she got home,she was tired. というタイトルとSIGNAL WORDS(上文のFirst,Morover,Furthermore,など)をいれました。添削お願いいたします。

• 英作の添削をお願いします

頑張ってやってみたんですが 添削をお願いします (1)物の見方を変えれば何事も良くなる If you change the way of looking at things ,everything is going to be better.   (2)彼女は友達との会話に熱中して投函するのを忘れてしまった。 She has forgot to post a letter because she was absorbed in talking with her friend. です。 お願いしますm(__)m また、もっと適切な文があったら教えてほしいです。

• 添削お願いします

Grasp of individuality is changing depends on circumstance. People who see her as other people overlook common humanity with her, and people who see her as a similar person overlook difference with her. 「独自性の把握は状況によって変わる。彼女を他人として見る人は彼女がもつ人類共有の人間性を見落とすし,彼女を同類視する人は彼女だけがもつ相違を見落とす。」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 教えて下さい。

訳を教えて下さい。 At the end of the race, she looked over to the crowd. Then she jogged to her friend who was holding the flag high. He handed it to her and she ran with it over her shoulders like a cape. She ran 50m holding that flag.This was a declaration of her pride, and of her love for herself and her people. 訳:レースが終わって彼女は観衆の方を見渡した。その時、彼女は国旗を高く持つ友人のとこへゆっくり走った。彼は…。彼女は国旗を握って50m走った。これは彼女の誇りでもある宣言で…。 特にHe handed it to her and she ran with it over her shoulders like a cape. とThis was a declaration of her pride, and of her love for herself and her people.の訳し方が分からないので教えて下さい。お願いします。