Impressive Dolls: German Craftsmanship at its Finest

このQ&Aのポイント
  • These dolls are small, standing at about 6-10 cm tall, but they are as big as life as they are modeled after fairies. Each doll is exquisitely crafted, showcasing the remarkable skill of German artisans. From the intricate details to the overall design, these dolls are a true testament to German craftsmanship.
  • Looking at these dolls, it's hard not to be impressed by the level of detail and craftsmanship. Standing at a height of 6-10 cm, they may be small in size, but they are certainly not lacking in charm. These dolls, inspired by fairies, are a wonderful example of German craftsmanship.
  • These mesmerizing dolls, ranging in height from 6-10 cm, capture the essence of fairies in their design. The precision and attention to detail displayed in their creation is a testament to the skill and artistry of German craftsmen. Whether it's the delicate features or the overall charm, these dolls are truly remarkable.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

これ、英語でどう言えばいいんでしょうか?

「小さい人形なんですよ、高さは6-10cmぐらい。でも妖精がモデルの人形だからこれで実物大なんでしょうね。これらの人形を見ていると、ドイツ人のもの作りのうまさに感心します。細部まで本当によくできています。」 以上のことを英語で言いたいのですが、下の訳で大丈夫でしょうか? The dolls are small - about 6-10 cm tall, but I believe they are as big as life since they are based on fairies! Every time I look at these dolls I'm really impressed with how nicely German people make things. They are made in wonderful detail. おかしなところがあれば直してください、お願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

日本語文に忠実に訳すなら、以下のようにしたらいかがでしょうか。 They are small dolls with height of 6-10 cm. But they are supposed to be fairies, so I believe they are in actual size. I'm really impressed how good German people are at craftworks. The dolls are very sophisticated in every detail.

himawaricha
質問者

お礼

こんなにスムーズな文章になるとは、驚きです (^^) あぁもっと勉強しなくては…! 大変参考になります、どうもありがとうござました!!

関連するQ&A

• 英語のメッセージの訂正をお願い致します

申し訳ございません…。以下のメッセージに返信をしたいです。自分で書いてみましたが、合っていますでしょうか。 I enjoy prayer statues as well. They seem to capture the essence of true spirituality. (私が、祈りの彫像や絵画が好きと書いたため、送って下さいました。) 素敵な(美しい)写真とメッセージを頂きまして、本当に有難うございます。私もあなたに同意致します。あなたがいつも光に溢れた平和で素晴らしい日々でありますことを心よりお祈り致します。 Thank you so much for your excellent ( beautiful ) photo and message. I agree with you. I pray from the bottom of my heart that your days are always full of light, peaceful and wonderful. もし出来ましたらで差し支えございません。excellent とwonderful はどのように違うのでしょうか。 また、I hope, I wishから始まるような、 相手の幸せを願う丁寧な文章をいくつか教えて頂けると嬉しいです。 ご回答を心よりお待ちしております。どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げます。

• 英語の質問です!

(1)次の英文とほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適語を入れなさい。 People somethings say they are computer-controlled, ( ) is sometimes ( ) that they are computer-controlled (2)次の語と同じになるように空所に適語を入れなさい。 =very (        ) 次の文を日本語に直しなさい。 The program has to be written by a human being,though some computers can now learn from what they have done  次の文のasと同じ用法のasを含む文を一つ選びなさい。 The program has to be written by a human being,though some computers can now learn from what they have done and modify their program (as )they gain experience.  (1)I asked her if she had done as I told her. (2)The fans got more excited as the game went on. (3)He is well known as a story teller. (4)As I have no money with me now, I cannot buy the book. お願いします!

• 英語が堪能な方

自然な訳をお願いできますか? I do think it's creepy, and because thereis a connection to these characters that are fallible, and i think that is the main draw over and above the horror. I think the great connectedness is that they contradict themselves, they're full of contradictions. As we discussed earlier, no one is who they seem to be and that is kind of who we are.

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

Actually,I noticed many peculiar things about American's eating habits.I mentioned only their habit of rushing through a meal, but there are other peculiar practices.For example, they eat anywhere.I've seen people eating in their cars while they are driving. On campus, I see students and teachers walking while drinking coffee or eating a sandwich.I think these habits are all related to time.They don't want to 'waste' time eating.They have to accomplish something else while they eat,such as walking somewhere, or driving, or studying,or reading the newspaper,or watching TV.

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

The american students, on the other hand, are just the opposite.They come to the cafeteria onlyto eat.They don't stay and talk for very long.Of course, they have pleasure chats here and there,but it appears to me that they keep the chat time to a minimum as if to say that longer talk was a waste of time. When they have something else to do, they leave,even when their friends are still at the table.When they get up from the table to leave, it seems they always look at their watches first.They often say something such as 'Whoa,look at the time!I have to go.'Then they run off.They would rather obey their watches than stay with their friends.

• 海外文通をしているのですが,おかしな英語の部分の指摘をお願いします。

海外文通をしているのですが,おかしな英語の部分の指摘をお願いします。 I found some photographs of the town where you live in on the Internet. You live in the wonderful town! I become happy just to look photographs which the German house and building, because they are stylish unlike Japan. Every scenery is very beautiful. I think I am happy if I can live in such a beautiful town. [文省略(地名の話をしていて…)] Does it have deep relation to Japan? What kind of place is it? We have the administrative divisions of Japan, they consist of 47, and there are 4 main lands in Japan. I studied German, and I thought German and English are different what pronunciation and words so on. But I envy you that they have same word order as Japanese. (↑「日本人として語順がだいたい同じと言うところは,とても羨ましく思います。」はこれで良いのでしょうか?) I would like to know a lot of words and would like to talk with the person of various countries. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語日記8 人を感動させるには何が必要なのか?

英語日記8 人を感動させるには何が必要なのか? すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 What is necessary to make people impressed? Are there any common things when we are impressed? For example, do you feel sad when you find out a abandoned dog? As for myself, I don’t feel sad. However, I asked my sister about it. She said that she feel so sad, and how about you?? Like this , we usually think about things by a different sense. So, when are you impressed?? In my opinion, that is when your imagination is exceed, which give birth of moving your heart. It is the most important thing if you want someone to be impressed is understanding his/her character. 内容は気にしないでください

• 訳してください。お願いします。

辞書を片手に訳してみたのですが、ちゃんと訳せません。 アホな質問で申し訳ありませんが、訳していただけませんでしょうか? They are not as friendly and outgoing as I would like. 文末のI would like の意味がちょっとわからず…。

• 英語問題

2つの文がほぼ同じ意味を表すように、比較級をつかって英文を完成させる。 1My mother isn't as tall as I am. →I[              ] 2The other dentist isn't as good as vou. →You[             ] 3I don't know as many English idioms as you do. →You[             ] 4Tom can't swim as fast as Jim. →Jim[             ] 英語になおす 1カオリはアヤカと同じくらいピアノが上手です。 2私は姉よりたくさんのCDを持っています。 3もっと早く歩かないと、私達は学校に遅刻しますよ。 (~に遅刻する be late for~) 4もう少しコーヒーをいかがですか。 (もう少し~ some more ~) 英文完成 僕は大都会がいぃ。都会の生活のほうが刺激的だから I like living in a city [ ] because city life is [ ] exciting. 私は田舎。都会よりも星をたくさん見ることができるから I like living in the country [ ]. The reason is that we can see [ ] stars in the country [ ] in the city. 都会がいい。たくさんの人に会える機会が多いから I'm [ ] interested in city life [ ] in country life. There are [ ] opportunities to meet many people in the city.

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

I come from Buenos Aires, Argentina and attend Boston University.One-third of the students who attend this school are international students.They come from all over the world, many odaf them from Latin American.There is a large, comfortable cafeteria on campus.I go there every day during school with my friends.Many of them are from Latin American and Spain.For the most part, the American students eat lunch in the cafeteria between noon and two o'clock.I rarely see any of them stay for more than an hour.They get their food and eat as quickly as they can.When they leave, the cafeteria is still full of Latinos.The Latinos linger for several hours talking, laughing, telling stories, and drinking soda and coffee.