• ベストアンサー

音楽に合わせて~

At the concerts,some people rise from the chairs and dance by the music. 意味は「そのコンサートでは、何人かの人々が椅子から立ち上がり、その音楽に合わせて踊る。」ということなのでしょうが、この場合、「by the music」でいいのでしょうか。私は「with the music」の方が正しいのでは?と思うのですが・・・ よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

これはto the musicです。

yumehitoyo
質問者

お礼

なるほど、to でしたか。 ご回答ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

調べました 先の方も述べていますが to the music でいいようです もうひとつ in time to music リズムに合わせては in rhythm to music です 参考になれば光栄です

yumehitoyo
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 to で決定ですね。(^-^)

関連するQ&A

• to不定詞の修飾箇所

次の文章の和訳をお願いします。特にto cater to以降の部分の解釈がわかりません。 Kenya's goals should be the following: to create a central research body to systematically collect, preserve and disseminate information on local music and dance. To make music and dance education available at all educational levels and in line with national goals. To make accessible concerts and festivals to all people with minimum cost and effort to conform to cultural values and national aspirations the content and quality of music at festivals, concerts, and on radio and TV to cater to and safeguard needs of musicians, and to pay for their services.

• The music at the dance wa

The music at the dance was very loud and could be heard from far awayという文は、 1 . The music at the dance was very loudとThe music at the dance could be heard from far away という二つの文を合わせた文 2 . The music at the dance was very loud と The music at the dance was could be heard from far away という二つの文を合わせた文 1.2のどちらが正解ですか? また、andがどこを共通にしているのかをどうやって見分ければよいのでしょうか?

• (257)For now truly ……この英文はどう訳せばよいでしょうか

QA257 For now truly is a race of iron, and men never rest from labour and sorrow by day, and from perishing by night; and the gods shall lay sore trouble upon them. But, notwithstanding, even these shall have some good mingled with their evils. And Zeus will destroy this race of mortal men also when they come to have grey hair on the temples at their birth 1306. というのも、今はまさに、鉄の種族(の時代)であり、 人々は日毎、労働や悲しみから解放されることはなく、never rest また、闇(夜)になって、(これが)消えることもないからだ。by night 神々はつらい悩みを人々に与えるだろう。 しかし、それにも拘わらず、これら(の人々)でさえ、それら邪悪と一緒に いくらかよい事もあるだろう。 some good(s) そして、人々が(彼らの)出生した地で、(両)こめかみに on the temples at their birth 白毛が生えるようになると     when they come to have grey hair ゼウスは(青銅の時代と)同じように、人間を滅ぼすだろう。 質問 (1)some goodについて    some good(s)ではない。「いくつかの」ではなく、「いくらかの善いこと」 なら単数でよいのでしょうか。 (2)when they come to have grey hairについて    これは、まだ白くなっていない。これから白くなった時という意味で未来の    話のようです。また、仮定の話でもある。      「眉毛が白くなると・・」「老齢(人)になると」という意味ですが、 このように書いてあるわけではなく、 「こめかみに白毛が生えるようになると・・」となる。    このような考え方は正しいでしょうか。 *sore;かなしい *rest;解放 *never;強い否定、決して……でない。 *perish;死ぬ、衰える、消える *temples;こめかみ(複数)

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

I studied not only a dance but also culture by studing Komai. (私は小舞を勉強したことによって踊りだけでなく、文化も学ぶことができた。 Komai dance wears a kimono and with a fan. (小舞は着物を着て扇子を持って踊る) Dancers imagines a sakura and dance with a fan (ダンサーは桜をイメージし扇子をもって踊る) Now, although I seldom wear a kimono, almost all persons wear it at once. (今、着物を着ている人をあまり見ないが、ほとんどの人は一度着たことがある) We can know culture in the country only look at dance. (私たちは踊りを見るだけで、その国の文化を知ることができる) I can let you Japanese culture know by doing so. (そうすることで、日本の文化を知ってもらうことができる) 英文が正しいか添削お願いします。 あと、Almost all persons と、 most peopleはどう違うのでしょうか? 両方「ほとんどの人々」って意味でいいのでしょうか? 違いがあれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• どうか次の英文を訳してください。

何度か訳していただく質問をさせていただきましたが、これが最後になります。 最終、下記の英文がわからず残ってしまいました。 これで約550の例文の訳が終わりです。 (1) Do you have any interest whatever in going to a concert when you don't understand music? (2) What a child with to its parents, the dog is to he and my wife. (3) Happy is the person who meets the right friend at the right time. (4) The vices of others we keep before our eyes, our own behind our back. (5) She plays with him as a cat with a mouse. (6) You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all the people all of the time. 各単語の意味は難しくないのですが、なかなか意訳できません。 宜しくお願いします。

• どうも上手くいきません・・・<英訳>

He thought that I need some chairs to sit and a table to eat. (彼は座る椅子や食事をするテーブルが必要だと思った。) っという文を作りたいのですが、上手くいきません。 何かアドバイスがあれば教えていただけると幸いです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 現在進行形と過去形を見分ける方法を教えてください

次の____に( )内の語に適する形に変えて書きなさい。 1.This is a present ____ by Nancy.(send) 2.The boys____on those chairs are my brothers.(sit) 3.Do you know the child____with Mr.Tanaka?(play) 4.Did you fix the____bike?(use) 5.She gave me the cookies____by her.(bake) 6.The woman____with my father is Ms.Green.(talk) 7.I have a letter____by my brother ten years ago.(write) 8.The____people looked happy.(dance) 9.Where is the guitar____by Taro?(bring) 10.He showed me some picture____in Australia.(take)

• 英文翻訳

(1)~(5)に入る適切な語を教えて下さい。宜しくお願いしますm(__)m Traditionl folk music is still enjoyed by the Irish.(1)的な(2)はいまだにアイリッシュ人に親しまれています。 Her music is a kind of modern Irish folk music.彼女の音楽は一種の(3)です。 Many people love Enya's clear voice and beautiful melodies.多くの人々がエンヤの(4)と美しいメロディーが大好きです。 Ireland is a wonderful country with many interesting traditions.アイルランドは多くの(5)を持ったすばらしい国です。

• ego rush

Q. Flirting: Is it OK to flirt with other people when you are in a relationship? In every relationship I’ve been in, I end up flirting with people at bars while out with girlfriends. I’m dating a great guy, I feel completely in love with him, yet over the weekend I was back to wanting attention from other people. It never rises to the level of cheating, but I’m wondering if I am not meant to be a relationship person. I’m in my mid-20s and feel that all my other friends in relationships don’t have these feelings. I just feel guilty over this weird desire to be flirtatious with random strangers at bars. A: It depends on the type of person you are, and it depends on the type of relationship you’re in. Some people are natural flirts; some aren’t. Some people flirt in a way that feels expansive and generous and native to their personalities; some people flirt in a way that seems specific and weighted with intent. You’ll have to figure out what you consider to be over-the-line—is it accepting a drink from someone? Giving out your phone number? Something else?—as well as what your boyfriend considers obviously hurtful. Enjoying attention from other people isn’t a character flaw, and you’re hardly the only young person who gets an ego rush from occasionally flirting with a stranger. This is not weird, and it’s not necessarily a sign that your relationships are doomed to fail. Some people flirt in a way that feels expansive and generous and native to their personalities; some people flirt in a way that seems specific and weighted with intent.の和訳を教えてください。 あと、ego rushの意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 動詞の省略?

Whatever the gains from these relationships, people show a need to affiliate with others at some time in their lives. whateverの節の中で動詞は省略されているのでしょうか。 そうだとするとbe動詞ですか。 よろしくお願いします。