Kenya's Goals: Promoting Art and Culture through Music and Dance

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Kenya aims to establish a central research body to collect, preserve, and share information on local music and dance. Additionally, they strive to make music and dance education accessible at all educational levels. Furthermore, Kenya seeks to organize affordable concerts and festivals that respect cultural values and national aspirations. Lastly, they aim to cater to the needs of musicians and ensure fair compensation for their services.
  • Discover Kenya's aspirations: promoting art and culture through music and dance. Find out how they plan to achieve this vision by establishing a central research body to collect and share information on local music and dance. They also aim to make music and dance education available at all educational levels, aligning with national goals. Moreover, Kenya plans to organize affordable concerts and festivals that adhere to cultural values. Additionally, they seek to support musicians by catering to their needs and ensuring fair payment for their services.
  • Experience the beauty of Kenyan art and culture through music and dance. Learn about Kenya's goals, including the establishment of a central research body to collect and disseminate information on local music and dance. They also prioritize making music and dance education accessible at all educational levels, in line with national objectives. Enjoy affordable concerts and festivals that embody cultural values, and support musicians by providing for their needs and compensating them fairly.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

to不定詞の修飾箇所

次の文章の和訳をお願いします。特にto cater to以降の部分の解釈がわかりません。 Kenya's goals should be the following: to create a central research body to systematically collect, preserve and disseminate information on local music and dance. To make music and dance education available at all educational levels and in line with national goals. To make accessible concerts and festivals to all people with minimum cost and effort to conform to cultural values and national aspirations the content and quality of music at festivals, concerts, and on radio and TV to cater to and safeguard needs of musicians, and to pay for their services.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

ケニヤの目標は、次のようにあるべきだ。すなわち地域の音楽や舞踊を集め、保存し、情報を広げると言うこと。  音楽や舞踊教育を全ての教育段階で手に入れられるようにしこくか目標に一致させること。  音楽家たちの需要に応じ、保護し、彼らの労力に報いるために音楽祭、音楽会、ラジオ、テレビでの内容や価値が伝統文化の価値や国家的基準に合うように音楽会や音楽祭にすべての人が最低の出費と努力で行けるようにすることだ。 (=音楽を作る人にタダ働きさせず、伝統にふさわしいいい音楽を誰でも聞けるように安く容易に提供することだ)みたいなことでしょう。

gutti009
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 音楽に合わせて~

At the concerts,some people rise from the chairs and dance by the music. 意味は「そのコンサートでは、何人かの人々が椅子から立ち上がり、その音楽に合わせて踊る。」ということなのでしょうが、この場合、「by the music」でいいのでしょうか。私は「with the music」の方が正しいのでは?と思うのですが・・・ よろしくお願いします。

• to不定詞の修飾関係で泥沼にはまりました

Firstly, I am going to Rangoon to investigate the truth behind the painful incident of a Japanese national who was killed, and to ensure the safety of Japanese residents in Myanmar," Yabunaka said. (1)and to ensureになっているのは、ensureはinvestにではなく、am goingにかかっているということを示すためでしょうか? "Secondly, and this is the wish of the whole international community, to urge the rulers not to use force and to exercise restraint, negotiate seriously with the democratic movements of the country and start building a road towards democracy." この文が分からないんですが、以下、考えついた修飾パターンを示します (2)始めの to urge .......to exercise restraint が形容詞用法でwishを修飾し、negotiate 以下は呼びかけの命令文 (3)to urge .......to exercise restraint は副詞用法でnegotiate以下は呼びかけ(命令) (4)to urge .... not to useまでがwishを修飾する形容詞用法でand to exercise restraintが副詞用法、以下は全て呼びかけ ←の場合、普通community to urge the rulers not to use force, exercise restraintとするでしょうか? (5)to urge .......to exercise restraintとnegociateが副詞用法or形容詞用法でstartだけが呼びかけ (6)to urge .... not to use...and (not) to exercise(拘束力を行使させないよう説得すること)... で to urge ......, (to) negotiate........and (to) start.... (すべて形容詞用法のurgeにかかっている) (7)to urge .... not to use...and to exercise... で to urge ......, (to) negotiate........and (to) start.... (すべて形容詞用法のurgeにかかっている) (8)to urge .... not to use...and (not) to exercise(拘束力を行使させないよう説得すること)... でthe wish.... (to) negotiate........and (to) start....(urge=to useとnot to excercise, wish=to negotiateとto start) (9)to urge .... not to use...and to exercise... で the wish ......, (to) negotiate........and (to) start.... (urge=to useとexcercise, wish=to negotiateとto start) (10)the wish... [to urge .... not to use...and (not) to exercise(拘束力を行使させないよう説得すること)]... (to) negotiate........and (to) start....(exercise以外すべてwishにかかっている) (11)the wish... [to urge .... not to use...and to exercise...] (to) negotiate........and (to) start....(exercise以外すべてwishにかかっている) (12)the wish... to urge .... not to use...and (not) to exercise(拘束力を行使させないよう説得すること... (to) negotiate........and (to) start....(exerciseも含めすべてwishにかかっている) (13)the wish... to urge .... not to use...and to exercise... (to) negotiate........and (to) start....(exerciseも含めすべてwishにかかっている) (8)、(6)~(13)の場合、何故わざわざto不定詞を省略するのでしょうか? パターンがありすぎて泥沼にはまった感じです。 ゴチャゴチャして分かりにくい質問文ですが、見分け方のコツなどを教えてください

• to+不定詞の形容詞的用法?

こんにちは。 この英文なのですが、 Last week at the dance event, Robert's dance team amazed viewers with what has been labeled as the most progressive project to have ever featured at the event since its beginnings in 2004. 文の大意は大雑把に、『ロバートのチームは、イベントはじまって以来、最も進歩的なプロジェクトとされる公演で、客を沸かせた。』だと思うのですが、『the most progressive project to have ever featured』のところが文法的(構文的?)にしっくりこないので、教えてください。 質問 (1)『project to have ever featured』は不定詞の形容詞的用法ですか?(私は、不定詞の形容詞的用法で完了形が使われているは、『He seems to have been sick.』のような文しか見たことなく、名詞を修飾する形は初めて見るような気がします。)もし、違うのなら、これは文法的になんと呼ばれていますか?(呼び方が分かれば、文法書なので自分で調べることもできそうなので。) (2)『the most progressive project to have ever featured』は『the most progressive of all projects that have ever featured』と同じ意味ですか? (3)『ロバートチームのもっとも進歩的なプロジェクト(the most progressive project)』と『イベントが始まって以来、公演されてきた数々のプロジェクト(project to have ever featured)』の『プロジェクト(project)』が共通の単語で示されてるのはおかしくないですか?そもそも後者の場合だと、複数形(projects)になりそうですし。 以上の質問により、私が理解していない点や、勘違いしている点があれば、ぜひ指摘してください。また、似たような構成の例文などあれば、教えてください、理解に役立つと思うので。 よろしくお願いします。

• 不定詞を教えてください。

次の各文を日本語になおしてください。 (1)To see her is to love her. (2)The poor old man had no house to live in, and no relatives to depend on. (3)Bad habit is difficult to shake off, once formed. (4)Politics has much to do with the national life. (5)I regard it as important to finish this job on time. 次の各文を英訳してください。 (1)私は人の気にさわるようなことはしたくない。(気にさわる:hurt one's feelings) (2)険しい山に登るには、最初はゆるやかに歩くことが必要だ。 (3)私は母に買い物に行ってきてと頼まれた。 (4)その弁護士は自分がそんなに力があるのを知ってにっこりした。 これを、解いてみると (1)彼女に会うことは、彼女を好きってことだ。 (2)その貧しい老人男性は住むべき家もなく、頼るべき親類もいなかった。 (3)悪い習慣というものは、いったん形成されてしまうと、払いのけるのが困難だ。 (4)政治というものは、国民の生活に多く関わってくるものだ (5)私は、この仕事を時間どおりに終えることは重要であると考えます。 (1)I don't want to hurt their feelings. (2)To climb a steep mountain, you have to walk slowly at first. (3)I was asked my mother to go shopping. (4)The lawyer smiled to know that he had such a power. になりました。 でも、先生にまちがっているといわれました。 でこが、間違っているのか教えていただけませんか。 できれば、間違っているところを訂正していただけると助かります。

• get toの意味

8:45 p.m. — Back to my condo. It's dinnertime for all the pets, and beer time for me and my coworker-friend. Luckily, another friend brought over a bunch of beer earlier in this week, and I still have lots left over. Coworker and I get to talking about upcoming concerts. ここでのget toの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• わからない個所を教えてください。2

Now he is looking puzzled. ‘What, like a walk?’ ‘Yes,’ I say. ‘Like that. That’s what I was doing.’ He is quiet for a time, then he says, ‘So you’d gone with Lena and then you came back and then you came here and I found you?’ (前回の終わりの部分です) ‘No,’ I say, surprised he doesn’t understand. ‘I was with Lena and then you called me and I came back. I heard you say my name.’ ‘But I saw you. You were right here.’ He isn’t laughing at me and he isn’t angry with me. His voice is steady and serious, as though he has found something that must be examined until it makes sense. He doesn’t sound like he cares if it takes him all day. ‘I was with Lena too,’ I say. ‘You mean like a dream?’ ‘No.’ Dreams are all fuzzy, blurred, strange; they aren’t real. ‘When you go somewhere. Like up the valley with Lena.’ ‘You make it up?’ ‘No. Like now, like I’m here with you.’ ‘I don’t understand,’ he says. I can’t think of anything else to say to make it clearer. He sits there, still frowning slightly, thinking it all through. Then he says, ‘Can you go anywhere?’ ‘Sure.’ ‘Like the moon?’ He sounds suddenly excited. ‘Oh. No. Just – places in the valley. With Lena, or the town, or the garden.’ ‘Oh.’ Another pause. ‘Anywhere in the valley, though?’ ‘Just places I know,’ I say, and at that there is a sudden sense that something heavy has shifted – just a little – in my head, moving reluctantly, trying to accommodate what I’ve just said. The questions Jamie is asking aren’t ones anyone’s ever asked me before. I haven’t asked them to myself either. They feel like they’re prodding at me, searching, trying to find me out. ****************************************** 主人公のAlexはartistで、展示会に備えるために、幼い頃過ごしたイタリアに戻ってきています。この英文は回想シーンで幼なじみのJamieと話しているところです。 He doesn’t sound like he cares if it takes him all day. の意味がよく掴めません。 itはsomething that must be examinedですか?it takes him all dayとはどういうことなのでしょうか? ‘When you go somewhere. Like up the valley with Lena.’ ‘You make it up?’ ‘No. Like now, like I’m here with you.’ のやり取りがわかりません。 「君がどこかに行く時、リーナと一緒に谷を登るように」 ・・・・・・? ・・・・・・? likeは”~のように”、の意味ですか? ‘Like the moon?’ He sounds suddenly excited. ‘Oh. No. Just – places in the valley. With Lena, or the town, or the garden.’ ‘Oh.’ Another pause. ‘Anywhere in the valley, though?’ のやり取りについてもよくわからなくなってしまったのですが、 ‘Oh. No. Just – places in the valley. With Lena, or the town, or the garden.’は、Jamieが月にも行くことができる?と聞いたのに対して、Alexが谷にある場所だよ。町や庭。と答えているのでしょうか? 最後のThey feel like they’re prodding at me, searching, trying to find me out. の言っている意味がよく理解できません。trying to find me out私を見い出そうと試みる、とはどういうことなのでしょうか? 教えてください。お願いします。

• Much が修飾しているもの?

Frequent changes make it hard to stereo equipment producers to anticipate demand With much confidence or precision. 最後の部分With much confidence or precision.とありますが、muchがconfidence とprecisionの2つを修飾しているんですか?muchは形容詞で、あとの2つの名詞を修飾しているんですか? またここのorをandにするとどういう風に意味がかわるんですか?

• To make the mostの訳

Delicious juices and smoothies based on the colours of fruits and vegetables. Because colours influence our wellbeing in all kinds of ways, starting with the nutritional benefits of colourful foods. To make the most of the experience, sip one of our vitamin cocktails, protein shakes and frozen coffee delights. 「To make the most」ってどういう意味でしょうか?

• わからない個所を教えてください。

I almost laugh at the convolutions of it all. Alone in a room, trying not to laugh, not allowing myself to think of the girl showering just behind the wall, filling my head with her casually piled suitcases instead. Mad Alex, Jamie would have said.(前回の終わりの部分です) I like him the moment I see him: the way he is staring at the distance, the way he is alone in the garden, the way his face seems to be looking out and at the same time lost in something inside him. Physically we are quite different. Jamie is a year older than me, and taller. While I have my father’s straight fair hair, Jamie’s hair is dark and a little wavy. He is shaped differently, too: where I am rather stocky, he is slender, and he is never as clumsy or awkward as I am. Even before he sees me, and speaks to me, I like him. In my childhood, all is confusion for a time, and then out of this confusion I begin to make sense of my world. Jamie helps me with this, sees things I don’t, asks the questions I can’t, until between us – eventually – we manage to piece together the whole picture. The focus shifts and sharpens and sense and understanding happen. But most of that is still to come. I am six, and Jamie’s parents move into the house at the other end of the row from ours. ****************************************** 主人公のAlexはartistで、展示会に備えるために、幼い頃過ごしたイタリアに戻ってきています。(この英文は回想シーンだと思われます) the way he is staring at the distance, the way he is alone in the garden, the way his face seems to be looking out and at the same time lost in something inside him.の個所は、the way~のフレーズが続きますが、 the way he is staring at the distance(彼が彼方を凝視している仕方?)とthe way his face seems to be looking out のbe looking out の部分が進行形になっているのはなぜなのでしょうか? the way his face seems to be looking out and at the same time lost in something inside him・・・・・彼の顔が外を見ているようで、同時に何か彼の内に夢中になっているように見える仕方(様子)? lostは形容詞ですか? he is never as clumsy or awkward as I amの、clumsyとawkwardの違いがよくわかりません。どちらも不器用な、というような意味だと思うのですが、どういう違いがあって二つの単語をわざわざ使っているのでしょうか? Even before he sees me, and speaks to me, I like him. 彼が私に会う前、そして私に会う前でさえ、私は彼が好きです?ちょっと意味が掴みにくいのですが、どういう事を言っているのでしょうか? Jamie helps me with this, sees things I don’t, asks the questions I can’t, until between us – eventually – we manage to piece together the whole picture. のuntil between us はどう訳すのでしょうか?私たちの間になるまで?? we manage to piece together the whole picture.私たちはなんとかすべての絵をつなぎ合わせます?とは、どうことを言っているのでしょうか?なんとなく、見た世界のものを理解していく、というような感じでしょうか? But most of that is still to come.について、still to comeで、まだ来ない、という意味になるのでしょうか?否定形になる? 教えてください。お願いします。

• 高1 英語 不定詞の問題です!

日本語の意味に合うように( )の語句を並び替えなさい。ただし、それぞれ不足している一語を補うこと。という問題です! 1.赤い帽子の女の人が叫んでいるようだ。 (a red cap, shouting, be, on, with, the woman, seems) 2.彼の理論は結局間違いだと分かった。 (turned, his, theory, out, after, to, wrong) all. 3.私は古本屋で偶然数学の先生にあった。 (I, see, at, math teacher, secondhand, a, my, happend) bookstore 4.彼女は私に何かを言いたいようだった。 (wanted, something, seems, say, she, me, to, to, to) この四問です! よろしくおねがいします!!