• ベストアンサー

うまく日本語に訳せません。

lavmikanの回答

• lavmikan
  • ベストアンサー率16% (1/6)
回答No.1

こんにちわ。 「これは人が適度な要求する従来のインクデッサンを 指すことによって、 時々ほとんど視覚的な 場所をだけ支えられる。」 では、どうでしょうか?後、vidualはvisualですか?

参考URL:
http://www.infoseek.co.jp/Honyaku?pg=honyaku_top.html

関連するQ&A

• 国際化か旧来の日本化ではなく。伝統って?

日本の伝統を否定した国際化か旧来の日本化のオンリー日本かの2択という感じもあるように思えますが。 中国の水墨画、桃などのように美意識などは伝統があるでしょうし、最近発見したのは、朝鮮韓国語では黄色をノラン?みたいな言い方で美しさを思わせるのはあたりまえで気づいてない状態だと思いますが、同じく日本にも伝統があるはずなんです。 旧日本化で日本オンリーではなく、おおむね伝統があっての革新かと思うのですけど、その魅力的な日本の伝統って何でしょう?

• 英文の邦訳の添削をお願いします。

Once “traditional” stock exchanges today only make between 5–20% of their profits through the listing and trading of stocks – which is their original function for facilitating corporate finance. 上記英文の下記の試訳の添削をお願いします。 「かつては,「伝統的」証券取引所は,今日の取引所の上場と証券取引――これが会社金融の容易化のための本来の機能である――を通じた現在の利潤の5-20%の間の利潤しか生まない。」 以上,宜しくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳してください!

翻訳をしていただける方、お願いできますでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。 His Venus conjuncts your Uranus in the synastry this is also a powerful aspect. In romantic relationships this aspect often brings love at first sight. The passionate magical feelings experience in the beginning of the relationship can smolder indefinably, regardless of whether the relationship itself continues or not. Some times the relationship burns out quickly too because despite the powerful mutual attraction, you may find that he doesn't want to settle down just yet, or confine himself to one person. Sometimes its a relationship that come too soon, That is to say you could be the right person, the ideal person for this man, but you may have arrived too soon in his life before he was ready to settle down into marriage or permanency with you. He may need independence. His moon was in Leo in your eleventh house. This is a vibrant dramatic aspect. It means you will have a colourful social life. You will meet creative, dramatic new friends through him, and you will enjoy theatre, dance, displays and drama, outings, you and he will one day live in a very modern designed house, and it will be in a hilly, high up position. In an attractive prestigious area, in a place that is popular. You wont want to feel tied down there. You will not live there for long, but during the time you do, you will make new friends and will feel happy, sociable and you will see some of your life’s wishes and hopes and success come to fruition. Though this will be a fickle place too Dazzling, but shallow and changing, all bright lights and surface show, changing, never bored, your mind will become creative. You will be more extroverted in person, and will like to be noticed, you will gain confidence there, but it will be a place you only live for a time. Impressive and yet not homely.

• 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

長文になりますが、おおまかで構わないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 ………………………… In summer in the year before last, I received a mail from a person. I felt almost was make-up story but various thinks about you were written in it. I understood the contents and replied my promise not to relate with you. However, harassment to me started by your friends, staffs of (店名) and your friends I had never related and it has been continuing until now although it becomes not so often as before. Even some of my friends were harassed only because being with me. (店名) is your working place and a place for your friends to gather. I guess they hope me not to relate with you. Because I had been told about you sometimes, I had a complicated feeling when I received your message via facebook. I thought that I would select my human relation and it would be possible for me to be a friend with you but I can not be free from the wavering of my decision to relate with you as a friend if I visit (店名). I have to keep promise with your friends.... I do not know why your friends still stick to me. Because I have no relation with you now. I also have no relation with anyone who might have close relation with you. I do not know you have any engagement to such continuous sticking to me but I think it is a matter of mind of these people not of yours or mine. I am thankful to you for calling me your friend. However, considering my current position, I think that it would be difficult to be your friend. If you have good human relation now, I think that there would be no reason for you to keep on staying as my friend beyond it. What do you think about it? Please do not misunderstand. I do not take you into my confidence to hurt you. I want to tell you only why I have avoided you. If we have fate, we might be able to relate as ordinary friend.

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

The apparent softening the economic terms of the peace, which had taken place at Cannes, had led to the toppling of the government of the prime minister of France, Aristide Briand and left his successor, Raymond Poincaré, with little appetite for participation, which threatened the conference. It was only through a dedicated diplomatic offensive by Lloyd George towards the French government during February 1922 that its participation at the April conference, under terms previously agreed to by the Briand government, was won. Although antagonism between France and Britain had festered in the months immediately after the war, France found itself in the uncomfortable position of having to submit to British desires on the matter of an economic conference, as without its support, France would have had little chance of collecting reparations from Germany or entering into any potential strategic military alliance. The second potential hurdle to holding the Genoa Conference surrounded participation of the new Bolshevik-led government of Russia, as the United States and most nations of Europe did not maintain formal diplomatic relations with the regime and harbored economic claims against it. This inconvenient situation had been effectively set aside by the Supreme Council itself, which approved a formal resolution at its meeting of 10 January 1922 that invited Soviet participation and calling upon the Bolsheviks to submit a list of delegates and support staff seeking to attend so that safe conduct passes for travel and accommodation could be arranged. The opening ceremony of the Genoa Conference took place at 3 pm on 10 April 1922 at the Palazzo di San Giorgio, one of the oldest palaces in the city. Delegations entered at one end of the palace, running a gauntlet of news photographers from around the world, while at the opposite end guests, journalists and members of delegation support staffs disembarked from a column of automobiles to go inside the building. Admission to journalists was through tickets distributed ahead of the event, which were strictly limited. The entrance of Lloyd George was met with a great ovation from those assembled in the hall as he took his seat to the left of the chairman's seat at the front of the room. As the chief architect of the gathering, he would effectively dominate public sessions of the Conference.

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

Vietnam and the Philippines have been China’s most frequent South China Sea adversaries, but now Indonesia and Malaysia are upset over forays by Chinese vessels close to their shores. Tensions with Indonesia flared when one of its patrol ships intercepted a Chinese fishing vessel on March 19 off the Natuna Islands. That’s where Indonesia’s exclusive economic zone overlaps with China’s so-called “nine-dash line” — which outlines Beijing’s vast claims to almost the entire South China Sea. According to Indonesian officials, a Chinese coast guard vessel came to the rescue of the fishermen and deliberately rammed the boat as it was being towed, allowing it to escape. Indonesia has since refused Chinese demands to release eight crewmen who are being held on charges of illegal fishing. Indonesia deployed four special forces units equipped with an advanced air defense system to the largest of the Natuna Islands, according to IHS Jane’s Defence weekly. Achmad Sukarsono, an analyst at Eurasia Group, said the skirmish could signal a turning point in Indonesian views on the South China Sea. It has “dispelled the notion in Jakarta that Indonesia has no real stake in South China Sea tensions,” he said. Malaysia, meanwhile, complained that about 100 Chinese fishing boats had encroached near the Loconia Shoals. The Chinese Foreign Ministry said the boats have a right to be there. Chinese officials consider the waters to be traditional Chinese fishing grounds.

• 英文と日本語訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

They may have approached you on the street. Sometimes they have a questionnaire. Other times they pass you a brochure about their group. Or perhaps they just start a casual conversation with you as you are walking on campus. They tell you about a group which can help you with your problems. They are always very friendly. They invite you to join. They make you feel special.You are being recruited into a cult. While these new religions, or cults, are sometimes harmless and even bring some comfort to the lives of their members, they have a dark side. The problem with cults is in their organization and beliefs. They often use deceitful methods to attract new members. In almost all cults, the leader is treated like a god. Nothing that the leader says can be wrong and all of "his" (usually a man) ideas cannot be questioned. 和訳 彼らは、道路であなたに話をもちかけてくるかもしれません。 あるときは、彼らはアンケートを依頼します。 あるときは、彼らのグループについてあなたにパンフレットを渡します。 または、たいていの場合、あなたの大学への通学路で、彼らは実に何気ない会話をあなたにし始めます。 彼らは、あなたに、あなたの抱えているトラブルや問題を手伝うことができる、あるグループについて話します。 彼らは、いつも非常に親しみやすい感じの人たちです。彼らは、あなたに(グループに)参加するよう誘いかけます。 彼らは、あなたを特別な人であると思い込ませます。あなたは、カルトに入れられようとしています。これらの新興宗教またはカルトは、時々無害であり、参加メンバーの生活に若干の快適ささえもたらす一方で、彼らは暗い側面を持っています。 カルトに関する問題は、彼らの組織と信条です。 彼らは、しばしば、新メンバーを引きつけるために、欺瞞的な方法を使用します。 ほとんどすべてのカルトでは、リーダーは神のように扱われます。 リーダーが言うことは何一つ間違っていることはありえず、そして、「彼」の(通常男性)考えの全てが、疑われること自体ありえないのです。

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

Field Marshal Putnik ordered a retreat into the surrounding hills and the front settled in a month and a half of trench warfare, which was highly unfavourable to the Serbs, who possessed heavy artillery that was largely obsolete, had short ammunition stocks, limited shell production (having only a single factory producing around 100 shells a day) and also a lack of proper footwear, since the vast majority of infantry wore the traditional (though state-issued) opanaks, while the Austro-Hungarians had soak-proof leather boots. Most of the war material was supplied by the Allies, who were short themselves. In such a situation, Serbian artillery quickly became almost silent, while the Austro-Hungarians steadily increased their fire. Serbian daily casualties reached 100 soldiers from all causes in some divisions. During the first weeks of trench warfare, the Serbian Užice Army (one strengthened division) and the Montenegrin Sanjak Army (roughly a division) conducted an abortive offensive into Bosnia. In addition, both sides conducted a few local attacks, most of which were soundly defeated. The Battle of Nsanakong or Battle of Nsanakang took place between defending British and attacking German forces during the Kamerun Campaign of the First World War. The town of Nsanakong had been occupied by the British on 30 August 1914. On 6 September, German forces attacked, driving the British force over the border back into Nigeria. Forces from British Nigeria had attempted to move into German Kamerun from a number of points along the colony's northern border. Attempts to do this at the First Battle of Garua and Mora had failed. Further south, a British column from Ikom crossed the Cross River into Kamerun and occupied the station of Nsanakong, 5 kilometers from the Nigerian border on 30 August. A week following the British occupation of Nsanakong, at two o'clock in the morning on 6 September 1914, German forces surrounded the village. The Germans, armed with machine guns, attacked. The British defenders successfully repulsed this initial attack but in the process exhausted their ammunition. Another German attack came at five o'clock in the morning, this time from higher ground. The British could not repulse this one due to their lack of ammunition and attempted to break out by conducting a bayonet charge. The result was disastrous for the British. They lost about 100 men which was equivalent to approximately half of their force during the battle, including eight of their eleven British officers. German losses were also heavy with 40 dead including the commanding officer, Captain Rausch Emil. After suffering heavy casualties, the remaining British units successfully retreated back into Nigeria.

• 英文と日本語訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

The traditional feudal code of conduct between members of the military elite also justified the imposition of the alternate residence system (sankin kotai). Taking up the old custom of homage, by which a vassal had been expected to go every so often in person to pay his respects to his overlord, the Tokugawa both regularized and bureaucratized it. By the time of the third shogun, Iemitsu, all daimyo virtually without exception and throughout their reigns had to spend alternate years living at Edo, supposedly in attendance on the shogun. Actually, they only met the shogun once or twice a month at highly formal audiences. The rest of thetime the daimyo spent in their Edo mansions, or yashiki, attending to their own domain affairs and private pleasures. 日本語訳 軍事力を持つ精鋭大名の間での伝統的な封建制度規則も交互居住制(参勤交代)の義務化を正当化した。家臣がしばしば自分の主君のところへご機嫌伺いに行くという古い臣下の礼を尽くすという慣習を取り上げながら、徳川はそれを事務制度化したのみならず、権威主義化した。3代将軍家光の頃には、すべての大名が将軍への建前上は事実上例外なく自分が藩主の間隔年江戸に住まねばならなかった。実際には、非常に格式ばった拝謁の際に月に1度か2度将軍に会うだけであった。残りの時間、大名は藩の行政や個人的な娯楽に携わりながら江戸の自分の住まい、すなわち、屋敷で過ごした。

• アメリカ文化史に着いての英文です。

アメリカ文化史に着いての英文です。 一つの段落が、うまく訳せず混乱しています。 (1)The market place, it was said, provided only one form of support for man's more ambitious expression. 『市場は男のより野心的な表現に、 一つの支持の形態を与えた、といわれている』 訳してみたものの、我ながら意味が分かりません(涙) (2)Private generosity should not be the only other recourse. 『個人的な気前のよさは、他人の依頼だけであるべきではない』 またまた意味不明。 (3)After some opposition by politicians seeking to popularity by appealing to that strain in the American character which equates the "comon man" with "anti-intellectualism", this new federal agency has prospered. After は politicians までなのか、popularity までなのか、intellectualism", までなのか、 全く分からず、 途方にくれています。 文法的なことも含めて、ご教授ください。 長くてすみません。 よろしくお願いします。