• ベストアンサー
  • 暇なときにでも

訳し方はこれでいいですか?

It's possible if you pay money first but problem is that we don't accept credit card yet. もしあなたが最初にお金を払ったら可能ですよ。 しかし問題があります、私たちはまだ、クレジットカードで受け入れていません。 So you must pay it(〇 and real postage) to our account. なので、あなたは〇と郵便料金(〇と郵便料金分)を私たちの口座に、払って(入金)ください。 〇は商品です。 Is it OK? これでいいですか? お願いします

noname#87517
noname#87517

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数56
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

よいと思います。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

こんばんは 本当ですか!?(゜o゜) 自分で驚いてます。 ぎこちなくないかなって心配してました。 回答ありがとうございました

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.2
noname#160321
noname#160321

お元気ですかー。やってますね。 >>we don't accept credit card yet 「今のところクレジットカードでの支払いは受け入れておりません」または「クレジットカードはお受け出来ません」 時にはdon'tが無くてyetだけで否定になることがあります。 >>Is it OK? 「それでも構いませんか」 良く使いますが、嫌ならおやめ下さい、と言ってるようにも聞こえます。^^

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

こんばんは 販売先の相手は遠いんですけど。 嫌でも手に入れたいと思います。 アドバイスありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。 paypal関連です。

先日、ebayで買い物をしたのですが、支払ページで料金を支払おうとしたのですが、 One or more of the items below cannot be purchased because the seller has not specified shipping costs to the location selected. Change your address or remove the items to continue. You may also contact the seller for an exception. と表示されていて、支払不可能だったので、私から出品者に次のようなメールを送りました。 I have one problem. I try to pay on ebay, but I can not pay when I change my address. I want you to ship Japan. so, is it possible to estimate shipping cost to Japan? and, is it possible send me the invoice again? Thank you. そうすると、出品者から以下のような返事がきました。 It is possible that it is Paypal that won't let you pay. Rather than changing your address as you pay the invoice, go to your Paypal account and I think you can add a shipping address that can be different. Your payment address much match your credit card address - if you change that, the system won't let you pay. It would help me if you could make this change of address, then when I print the shipping label, your address is automatically filled in. Because of my teaching schedule this week, I won't be able to mail this until Thursday or Friday. I will send you another invoice for shipment to Japan. Thank you, とのことなのですが、 It is possible that it is Paypal that won't let you pay. Rather than changing your address as you pay the invoice, go to your Paypal account and I think you can add a shipping address that can be different. Your payment address much match your credit card address - if you change that, the system won't let you pay. のところの意味があやふやで不安です。 このまま、木曜日か金曜日までまってればいいとのことでしょうか? 質問ばかりですみませんが、英語に詳しい方よろしくお願いします。

• どなたか日本語への翻訳をお願い致します!!!

外国(カザフスタン)の方から質問を頂いたのですが、英語力が足りず翻訳できず悩んでおります。 以下の英語をどなたか日本語に訳して頂けないでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。 would like to choose SAL - With Insurance Is it possible I will pay on Monday? In my country of bank on Saturday and Sunday does not work, I will put yet money on an account what to buy with insurance=) Is it possible to ask, and what your native language?=)

• 訳みてみてください。変な所と訳せなかった所のチェックしてください

Oh they answered you! That's great! 彼らはあなたに答えたのね。よかったよ So that was the e-mail from them... So what they are saying is that you must pay the □ to their account first and then they will send it to you. 彼らからのe-mail...彼らは言っている。あなたは□のお金を彼らの口座に先に払わないといけない。で、彼らはあなたに送るでしょう。 Like you pay the price for the □ to their bank account like you were paying a bill. □の値段の請求を払う、彼らの口座に?? SO: They will have to give their account NUMBER first and then you can pay it. Did they give it? If not, you must ask them to give it. 彼らはかれらの口座ナンバーを先に??そしてあなたは払う事ができます。彼らからナンバー貰った? Just say that it is ok that you pay the money to their account, if they will give you the number. それは言う??そのお金を彼らの口座に払う。もしあなたは彼らのナンバーを貰ったら But of course it depends on the thing that can you pay the money from your account to theirs? しかし勿論、それを頼っていいよ。あなたの郵便からそのお金払える??? What I basically mean is that you will have to pay the money first until they send the □. 基本的な意味は、あなたが先にお金を払い 彼らがそれを送る。 I want to send a map of 789 to you too! So, I think you'll get my letter next week maybe. 私は789の地図送ってほしい。あなたも??? だから来週くらいに私の手紙受け取れるよ。 長文申し訳ありません。 おねがいします

• 「私はデビットカードで支払おうとしました。しかしながら、口座にお金があ

「私はデビットカードで支払おうとしました。しかしながら、口座にお金がありませんでした。 その後口座にお金を入れたので、支払うことが出来ました。」 上の文を英語にすると 「I tried to pay by the debit card. However, there was no money in the account. Because money had been put in the account afterwards, it was possible to pay. 」 で意味が通じるでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 騙されてしまいました! クレジットの返金要求メールを教えてください。

先日 インターネットで25ドルで買ったCDがCD-Rでした。 クレジット会社に連絡しましたが「騙されるほうが悪い」といわれました。(私としては騙す会社にクレジットVISA決済をさせているほうが悪いと思うのですが) 代金を返してもらいたいのですが以下のメールで相手に伝わるかどうか教えてください。 cd was received. But I have to tell you bad news about this cd. cd has Problem, cd is "CD-R". get back money because the cd was different. than I expected. Please credit it to my credit card account. よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削お願いします

問題  Write your answer in English giving at least two reasons why you agree or disagree with it. Space exploration is a waste of money. 答え    I think space exploration is a waste of money. You may say that there are potential benefits which you will obtain in exploring it. However, it is only about 50years since human beings got tp the surface of the moon, so it is seemed to me that it will take great time, therefore, it will cost too much money until we surely make a great success exploring it. Also,we have many problems which we should pay money for, such as solving environmental problem, the poverty in developing countries. These problems must be solved as early as possible. In my conclusion, we pay money for something else rather than the unreliable projects.

• 国際送金

アメリカへの送金でわからないことがあります。 料金の支払いの件で、アメリカからメールがありました。 内容は次のとおりです。 If it is a US money order not international I will accept it. US マネーオーダーというのはどういったものでしょうか? 郵便局からの国際送金と同じことでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英文、分かりません、訳してください、お願いします

1)You want to know the price of a T-shirt How much is this? 2)You see a T-shirt you like Can I try it on? 3)You want to bring back if it doesn‘t fit Can I bring it back? You can bring it back 4)You want to pay by credit card Can I pay by credit card? 訳せる方、宜しくお願い致します

• イーベイの出品者からの英語を訳してください。

英語が得意でイーベイとペイパルがわかる方ご回答をお願いします。ある出品者にペイパルのクレジットカード払いを受け付けているか Do you accept credit card via paypal? と質問したところ、 I accept PAYPAL and Money orders only. However the money is put into my PAYPAL account from yours is up to you. と回答がきました。翻訳サイトと私の微力の英語を駆使して訳してみると、 私はペイパルとマネーオーダーのみ受け付けています。どのように私のペイパルアカウント(口座)にお金を入れてもあなたのものからのはあなた次第です。となるのですがこれは結局ペイパル経由のクレジットカード払いは出来るということなのでしょうか? 他のイーベイサポートサイトのようなところに質問をしたのですが回答が得られなかったのでこちらのサイトに質問してみました。わかる方どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• ebay落札  paypal支払い後の変なメール

ebay落札後にpaypalで支払い後よく意味が理解できないメールが届きました。初めてpaypalを利用します。paypalとebayから支払い完了のメールは届きました。メールの内容は以下のとおりです。わかる方がいらっしゃいましたら教えてください。 This member has a question for you. Dear ××××, Hi I have problem with my paypal account My paypal account has been limited and I cannot access fund in my paypal account Would it possible for you to open case on eBay item not received so that you can get your money back as soon as possible I cannot continue this sale I hope you can understand Please open dispute as soon as possible so that you can get your money back - (出品者)