• ベストアンサー

Price Customer

よろしくお願いします。 Price Customer ってなんですか。 全文 The price customers are willing to pay for goods and services often has little to do with what they cost to produce. 全文の訳もついでにいただければ寛大です。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#18526
noname#18526
回答No.1

顧客が商品・サービスに支払う対価は、生産コストとはほとんど関係がありません。 (物価は需要と供給で決まり、生産コストがそれと同一か低い場合のみ商品として流通するという意味でしょう。) The price/ (which) customers are willing to pay for goods and services/ often has little to do with what they cost to produce.

y_aketa
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 短い英文の説明をお願いします

こんばんは。 これがその英文です。 The price customers pay for goods often has little to do with what they cost to produce. 文意はなんとなく、「顧客が商品に払う値段は、その商品の原価と関係ない」ということ だと思うのですが・・・ このtheyはgoodsを示していますよね?goodsはproduceされるものだから、 what they cost to be produced になると思うのですが、違いますか? 教えてください。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いしますm(._.)m Balance sheet Cash Includes cash and money in the bank. Also includes any short-term investments,if they are of low risk and will be converted into cash within a couple of months. Accounts receivable,net Money owed to the company by its customers who have bought goods or services on credit. "Net"means that the company has estimated the proportion of the accounts that it will not be able to collect(from those customers who are not able or not willing to pay),and has subtracted these "bad debts" from the total. Inventory Goods held for sale to customers.This category includes,for example,food on the shelves of a supermarket,cars in a car dealer's showroom,and birds in a pet shop. The amount shown is the cost of the inventory,not the amount it will be sold for. The inventory account of a manufacturing company also includes supplies and parts in warehouses or in the factory that will be mixed or assembled into products to be sold to customers.This includes everything from peanuts in a Snickers chocolate bar factory to seat belts in a Boeing airplane factory.

• この英文の意味を教えてください

この英文の意味を教えてください "Companies can call customs officials to find out whether certain goods may be taken into the country, what they can expect to pay, and what documentation or taxes would be required for entry of the goods." trade shows についてです。

• 和訳お願いします!

Producers are now free to produce what they want, make the best trades they can, and accumulate a surplus. お願いしますm(__)m

• この英文の文構造がわかりません

こんにちは~。 ↓の文は過去に出題されたセンター試験の問題の一部です。 Individualists may often be the quickest to find an answer to a problem, and they tend to be willing to take responsibility. まずfind an answer to a problem のところがよくわかりません。 answer to~という使い方はあるのでしょうか? 見たことがない形で、辞書見ても使われてる例文がありませんでした。 あと、この文の後半のthey tend to be willing to take~ は現在進行形だと思うのですが、どうなのでしょうか? 回答待ってます。

• 英語の問題教えて下さい!

what(are,is,matters,to,if,willing,you)take part in the project. She is no longer(used, what,to,be,she). my(me,uncle,I,today, has,am,what,made) この並びえを教えて下さい。

• valueの意味

こんにちは offer value in terms of price and qualityとは、 ”低価格で高品質な”と解釈しても良いのでしょうか? ここのvalueの意味で悩んでいます。 下記の文章の解釈で困っています。 It is my responsibility to provide customers with services that offer value in terms of price and quality. 宜しくお願い致します。

• a little too often

too often : あまりに頻繁に これにa littleを追加した時 a little too often これは often よりは少しばかり頻度が高いという意味でしょうか? あるいは、too oftenと言う時の控えめの表現なのでしょうか? 使われていた場面:: Star trek ENTERPRISEというドラマにおいて、バルカン人(という種族)が主人公らの船に頻繁に出くわす時、主人公であるJonathan Archerが同僚のバルカン人に対して 「I am starting to feel that they (the Vulcan) are looking us over a shoulder, a little too often.」 と言ってました。

• 関係形容詞の使い方

関係形容詞を使った文で、以下の例文のような形のものを文法的に理解できません。 I will pay what(ever) price is asked. 「いくらでも請求されるだけお支払いしましょう」 I have come to render what little service is in my power. 「及ばずながらできるだけのことをしてあげたいと思って参りました」 You should accept whatever money comes your way. 「手にはいるお金は何でも受け取るべきです」 この what(ever)+名詞のあと動詞がくるタイプ。 これが名詞節となるというのがわかりません。 ご説明お願いします。

• 訳みてみてください。変な所と訳せなかった所のチェックしてください

Oh they answered you! That's great! 彼らはあなたに答えたのね。よかったよ So that was the e-mail from them... So what they are saying is that you must pay the □ to their account first and then they will send it to you. 彼らからのe-mail...彼らは言っている。あなたは□のお金を彼らの口座に先に払わないといけない。で、彼らはあなたに送るでしょう。 Like you pay the price for the □ to their bank account like you were paying a bill. □の値段の請求を払う、彼らの口座に?? SO: They will have to give their account NUMBER first and then you can pay it. Did they give it? If not, you must ask them to give it. 彼らはかれらの口座ナンバーを先に??そしてあなたは払う事ができます。彼らからナンバー貰った? Just say that it is ok that you pay the money to their account, if they will give you the number. それは言う??そのお金を彼らの口座に払う。もしあなたは彼らのナンバーを貰ったら But of course it depends on the thing that can you pay the money from your account to theirs? しかし勿論、それを頼っていいよ。あなたの郵便からそのお金払える??? What I basically mean is that you will have to pay the money first until they send the □. 基本的な意味は、あなたが先にお金を払い 彼らがそれを送る。 I want to send a map of 789 to you too! So, I think you'll get my letter next week maybe. 私は789の地図送ってほしい。あなたも??? だから来週くらいに私の手紙受け取れるよ。 長文申し訳ありません。 おねがいします