• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします!

Producers are now free to produce what they want, make the best trades they can, and accumulate a surplus. お願いしますm(__)m

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

Producers are now free to produce what they want, make the best trades they can, and accumulate a surplus. 生産者は、今では、自由に、彼らが望むものを生産し、彼らができる最善の取引をして、余剰を蓄えることができるのです。 <参考> free to http://eow.alc.co.jp/free+to/UTF-8/

shirarai
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます(^O^)

その他の回答 (1)

• ukeiro
  • ベストアンサー率25% (54/210)
回答No.1

学校の課題あるいは宿題を他人に丸投げして翻訳して貰うつもり? 自分で訳せないほど難しい文章じゃないだろ? こういう根性無し・他人依存性の若者が増えているのは問題だなぁ。 自分で翻訳を試みて 「この部分がよくわからないのですが...」という質問なら助けてあげようという気にもなるが。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 和訳

訳を教えてください。 お願いします。 If we reduce our consumption of resources, reuse everything we can, and recycle what we cannot use again, then we can hope to reduce the serious threats to the ecosystem which we all depend on. The 3Rs are both practical and visionary. They are not just for grovernments or lives. People often ask,゛What can I do? " I believe that one person can make a difference. The 3Rs are essential to ensuring a healthier, cleaner world for ourselves and for the generations to came.

• オバマ大統領の演説の和訳をお願いします!

Now, our friends at the Republican convention were more than happy to talk about everything they think is wrong with America, but they didn't have much to say about how they'd make it right. They want your vote, but they don't want you to know their plan. And that's because all they have to offer is the same prescription they've had for the last thirty years: "Have a surplus? Try a tax cut." "Deficit too high? Try another." "Feel a cold coming on? Take two tax cuts, roll back some regulations, and call us in the morning!"

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

英語の和訳をお願いしたいです。 All I can be Have what we need What you've got to do is to give it your best shot Forget yesterday Now is everything Ignore cold eyes,yell at the top of your lungs So that the world hears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want If you are tired then why don't you rest There is no need to keep on running Burn your soul into these notes and verses Then this song will surely reach their ears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want You've made no mistake Call your own shots on right and wrong Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want よろしくお願いします。

• as best they can?

They are human beings, who are trying to survive as best they can and …. このas best they canはas possibleと似ていますが、 何か関係しているのですか?

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) For over 1,800 years, pepople have had animals as pets. Dogs and cats are the ones which are kept the most, but some people keep fish, rabbits, snakes and robopets. Then, you may say, “What are robopets?” Over the years, science has developed and now we have robot pets. Some of them can show “feelings,”such as joy, sadness and anger, by using body movements, sounds and the lights in their eyes. Some can even decide how to things by themselves, as well as remember hundreds of words and talk to us in languages such as English, Japanese and Spanish. Robopets have some better points than animal pets. They don't make loud noises and we don't need to feed them, give them a bath or take them for a walk. Also, they never make the carpet or floor dirty, so we don't have to clean up after them. And they don't get sick or die ! Many people aren't interersted in having robopets, however. They can't feel any warm relationship between a robot and themselves. They feel that when they have an animal as a pets, they can have friendly relationship with it. When animals get sick or die, we learn an important lesson : we wil be gone some day. So we love them more and learn how important ― and sometimes short ―life is. People now have a choice about pets. They can choose a pet that is very convenient, or they can choose a pet that is living. Which kind would you choose?

• 和訳が分かりません。

下記の訳なんですが分かりません。 What you have って、きれいに訳せません。 それに続く訳も合わせて教えてください。 So today what you have is what I call the middle 40 percent, the people who are not in the top 10 and who are not in the bottom 50, and what you can view as the wealth middle class that owns 20 to 30 percent of total wealth, national wealth, whereas they used to be poor, a century ago, when there was basically no wealth middle class.

• 和訳をお願いします

長文で申し訳ありませんが、和訳をお願いします Oh I think you're facing a big challenge in your life now. I hope & I know that you can pass in all of those troubles & challenges that comes to you! No matter what happen always remember that "don't focus on how stressed you are, always remember how blessed you are!" Just Enjoy life & remember how lucky we are cause we're still surviving! Well I'm gonna share a picture & I hope it can spire you.... These are some of the pictures of those kids who we can say unlucky because they don't experience even the easiest way of living or simple life because they are growing up without their family beside them... In their poor age they have to experience some illness that they don't deserve...but still God give reason for them to smile...& for me if I'm going to compare what I have now, what challenges I'm facing now... It's nothing with all those kids experienced & nobody knows what will happen in their future... Just see how lucky we are!

• 和訳についてお願いします。

A part of history is the story of science, of what we have found out as to how things happen, why they happen and what things are. (質問1) how things happen, why they happen and what things are. 「物事がどのようにして起こるのか、何故起こるのか、それらは何なのか」→訳はこれでよいでしょうか?(更に良いものがあれば教えてください。特に、thingsは「物事」でいいのか、それとも「現象」など、変えてしまっていいのか。) (質問2) 質問1と同じ箇所ですが、「how things happen=物事の生じる過程」「why they happen=物事の生じる理由」「what things are=物事の種類?」最後の「物事の種類」でいいのかよく分かりません。 (質問3) what we have found out as to how things happen, why they happen and what things are.の具体例はどのようなものでしょうか? (質問4) A part of history is the story of science, of what we have found out as to how things happen, why they happen and what things are. この文章は、同格構文だと思いますが、どことどこが同格関係になっているのでしょうか?(自分が思うに、scienceと what we have found outですが、なぜwhat we have found outの前にofがあるのですか?)

• 和訳お願いします。

Everyone, I will try my best to translate this video but I can't right now cuz I'm on my iPod and I need to listen and translate at the same time. So just hang in there. Tomorrow morning I will translate it for you all. It will be funnier once you get the idea of what they are talking about!

• 和訳お願い致します。

“If you make biofuels properly, you will reduce greenhouse emissions,” said Peder Jensen, of the European Environment Agency in Copenhagen. “But that depends very much on the types of plants and how they’re grown and processed. You can end up with a 90 percent reduction compared to fossil fuels — or a 20 percent increase." “It’s important to take a life-cycle view,” and not to “just see what the effects are here in Europe.” In the Netherlands, the data from Indonesia has provoked soul-searching, and helped prompt the government to suspend palm oil subsidies. The Netherlands, a leader in green energy, is now leading the effort to distinguish which biofuels are truly environmentally sound. The government, environmental groups and some of the Netherlands’ “green energy” companies are trying to develop programs to trace the origins of imported palm oil, to certify which operations produce the oil in a responsible manner. Krista van Velzen, a member of Parliament, said the Netherlands should pay compensation to Indonesia for the damage that palm oil has caused. “We can’t only think: does it pollute the Netherlands?”