• 締切済み

この英文どこがおかしい?

Mr.Smith scared with death when the plane made an emergency landing at Kansai Airport shortly after its departure for Bangkok Historical writing is so dependent on the limits of human knowledge to achieve perfection When there was full moon, the dog in our neighborhood howled for most of the night Do you know there is a notice on the bulletin board informed us of the upcoming excursion to Lake Biwa Look at the sun for a long time without sunglasses may do unrecoverable damage to your eyes

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• RickRin
  • ベストアンサー率31% (21/66)
回答No.1

すべての文章において間違いがありますが、 これらすべてを正しい文章に書き直す回答を求められているなら、サイトの趣旨に反すると思われます。 [作成依頼目的]占いや翻訳、文章作成等で、【疑問点を明記せずに回答者に作業を求める質問】。 また、文章の終わりにピリオド"."やクエスチョンマーク"?"が無い時点で、文章として成り立っていないように思います。

関連するQ&A

• 次の英文について教えてください。

次の英文でわからないところがあります。 He hated missing out on any gathering, and the consequent round of tea parties, dinners, soirees and balls exhausted him. 'You know how awful it is when all you want to do is go to bed, and suddenly everyone wants you to start improvising,' he complained, somewhat disingenuously, to a friend; he always complied, and, having sat down at the piano, would improvise for hours. *You know how awful it isのitはthe consequent roundですか? *when all you want to do is go to bedのところで、goは名詞ですか? * and suddenly のandは"それなのに"、と訳せばいいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 出典:「Chopin: Prince of the Romantics」

• この英文の読み方を教えてください

My elder sister is learning the PC at the university. to which it learns of what? The elder sister is learning the programming of the PC. The problem that the elder sister is doing seems to be difficult. The elder sister likes game. The elder sister is always playing a game when there is time. Therefore, it is a dream in the elder sister to do the programming of the personal computer game. I am supporting such my elder sister. の読み方をどなたかカタカナか平仮名で教えて下さい! お願いします!

• 英文和訳をお願いします

And so the customer, of course, is the housewife. What do they pay us for ? I do not know how many people in the world make soap, but there are a great many. And I can’t tell you the difference between one kind of soap or the other. And why does the buyer have a preference, and a strong one, by the way? What does it do for her? Why is she willing to buy from us when on the same shelves in the US or in Japan or in Germany there are soaps from five other soap manufacturers? She usually does not even look at them. She reaches out for that soap. Why? What does she see? What does she want? Try to work on this.

• 英文和訳

前置詞の論文を読んでいて、今atに関するところです。 (19) the cafe is at the highway. (20) the cafe is on the highway. という例文があり、次から解説があります。 その解説文が上手く訳せないので誰か教えてください>< at first sight,(19) appears to constitute a counterexample to the claim that "at" involvese the constual of the two elements involved in the relationship as geometric points, since this seems incompatible with the fact that a highway is a long, straight object, more natually conceptualised as a line in geometric terms. in fact, the typical context of use for (19) is when i am moving along a path (for example, driving a car) and i say that the cafe is located at the place where my oath intersects with the highway at the same point ahead- a location that is quite naturally conceptualised as a point. Similary, there is an implicit notion of path in each of the following. お願いします><

• 英文解釈について

以下の英文解釈について文法的解釈も含め教えて下さい。 最後の一文がわかりません。 特にworst of whatあたりがあやふやです。 And they said, "Well, look, we have to design for at least one car per household because it’s the future." There is this expectation — that the future is America. The phenomenon of emulating the worst of what we do is really dangerous. よろしくお願いします。

• これらの英文で間違っている所はありますか?

英語の勉強で、「(もとの)例文を発展させて、自分で英文を考えて、作ってみる」ということをやっていたのですが、正しくかけているか心配です。 一方的なお願いになってしまいますが、添削をよろしくお願いします。 (1)<分詞構文、疑問詞+to不定詞、関係副詞>を用いた文 Tom, not knowing where to get on the train, he asked him mother where he should do. (トムは、どこで電車に乗るべきかわからなかったので、彼の母親にどこでする(乗る)べきか尋ねた。) (2)<不定詞の名詞的用法>を用いた文 I'm looking for somewhere to live. (私は、どこか住むところを探しています。) (3)<There are~.>を用いた文 There are a lot of convenience stores everywhere(anywhere). (コンビニはそこらじゅうに(とこにでも)たくさんある。) (4)<強調構文、疑問詞+to不定詞>を用いた文  ←特に自信がない文 It's when to execute that plan that it is important. (重要なのは、いつその計画を実行するかだ。) ※What is important is when to execute that plan. ←こちらは、正しい文章でしょうか?

• 英文の和訳とSVOC+M

タイトル通りです。和訳できずに困っています。 Another simple and time-honored way of consuming conspicuously is to wear more clothes than other people do. "More" of course is relative: when most people went naked, the mere wearing of garments conferred prestige. In ancient Egypt, for instance, slave and servants often wore nothing, or at most a brief loincloth; aristocrats put on clothes not out of modesty or for warmth, but to indicate rank. この3文を和訳していただけると助かります。 さらにこれらをSVOCMに分けるのですがそれもサッパリです。 分かる方がいればお教えください。よろしくお願いします。

• 下記の英文を訳してくださる方はいませんか?

But, why should they use their memory to perform such tasks? In the real world, if a person needs to remember a list of words-a list of items to be purchased, for example-the usual technique is to write out the list and consult it when recall is required-at the grocery store or wherever. Psychologists have conducted hundreds-perhaps thousands-of studies of short-term memory, but apparently they have never allowed subjects to do what most of us do in the real world-make a list of the items to be remembered and read them off when recall is required. お願いします。

• 英文和訳です

下記のサイトの14行目からです。 The young~特にthere were several~jeer at Europeans.の部分が全然わかりません。 またその下三行も教えていただければ嬉しいです。よろしくお願いしますm(__)m。 http://genius.com/5022192/George-orwell-shooting-an-elephant/There-were-several-thousands-of-them-in-the-town-and-none-of-them-seemed-to-have-anything-to-do-except-stand-on-street-corners-and-jeer-at-europeans

• 英文を訳したいのですが、、、

There is also much to be said for the self-confidence that comes from being able to appear on stage in front of hundreds of people. という英文で、訳は「何百人もの人々の前で舞台に上がることができるということから生まれる自信にも、多くの利点がある」だそうです。 なんとなくそんな風になるのはわかるのですが、" to be said for"の部分が、訳の中でどんな役割を果たしているのかがイマイチわかりません。 どなたか、よろしくお願いします。