• 締切済み

和訳を教えてください

The event is on January 31st.I want to pick up the camera the evening before. イベントは1月31日にあります。 カメラをピックアップするのは30日の夕方なのでしょうか。 The evening beforeの意味がわかりません。 ご指導よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9721/12092)
回答No.1

>The event is on January 31st.I want to pick up the camera the evening before. ⇒「イベントは1月31日にあります。私はその前日の夕方、カメラを取ってきたいです。」 >カメラをピックアップするのは30日の夕方なのでしょうか。 ⇒はい、そのとおりです。 >The evening beforeの意味がわかりません。 ⇒「その(イベントがある日の)前日の、夕方」といった感じです。

関連するQ&A

• 金曜日の夕方は英語で?

金曜日の夕方は、in the evening on Fridayだと思ったのですが、解答はon Friday eveningでした。私の解答でもいいのでしょうか。また、in the evening はTheがつくのに、on Friday eveningはなぜTheがつかないのでしょうか。

• 和訳お願いいたします

There is a slight change in my plans ... but it's good ... I don't need to work on the 10th of January. So I will arrive from Osaka on Friday the 7th of January and will go back to Osaka on Tuesday morning on the 11th of January. For this weekend I'm wondering which hotel I should book. Which one do you think is better? 〇or〇. I think the hotel in Shinagawa is nicer ... but maybe you want to have a different location. What do you think? For me it's the same.

• 和訳

This picture is both beautiful and sad at the same time. The artist on the left is Chagall. His head is upside down and he looks upset. The woman on the right is Bella. Why is she crying?The girl holding the ball may be Ida,their daughter. The ball looks like the crystal ball of a fortune-teller and contains a scene of their hometown. One day in September 1944,Bella suddenly became ill. Two days later,something terrible happened. Bella died. Before that she had been living a cheerful,full life. Their happy life ended 35 years after they had first met. Chagall lost all interest for painting,art,and life. He didn’t pick up a paintbrush for the next nine months. Finally,he began to paint pictures for the memory of Bella. “Around Her”is the first picture he painted after Bella’s death. He kept this picture at his home until his death in 1985. 和訳していただけたら嬉しいです。

• 和訳をお願いします。

Ludendorff accepted the analysis that no offensive was possible. On a visit to Kuhl on 20 January, Generalleutnant von Fuchs, concluded that Allied superiority was so great that the German army could not forestall the Anglo-French with an attack or stop them attacking elsewhere. The army could not withstand another battle like the Somme, work on defences there was futile and would exhaust the troops for nothing. On 29 January, Ludendorff ruled that a withdrawal could not be ordered on political as well as military grounds, then on 31 January, discussed withdrawal with Kuhl, while the 1st and 2nd Army commanders on the Somme front opposed a retirement. Resources continued to be directed to the Somme defences during January and February and on 6 February, the 1st Army HQ requested three divisions and 15,000 labourers to work on new positions, to implement the Wotan–Siegfried–Riegel plan, a partial withdrawal to a line from Arras to Sailly.

• 英文と和訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

1.After 30 years of hard work, Mr. Ito is retiring as chief executive officer of the Net Audio Company. 2.Guests who wish to use the fitness club may pick up a key at the reception desk. 3.The first draft should be finished three days before the presentation so that the editors can make the necessary revisions. 4.The Sunrise Lodge is located on a lake and has direct access to a small beach where guests can swim and fish. 和訳 1.伊藤さんは30年の献身的な働きをされたのち、ネットオーデイォカンパニーのCEOを退職されます。 2.フィットネスクラブをご利用されたいお客様は、受付でカギをお受け取りください。 3.最初の草稿は、編集者が必要な訂正を行えるよう、プレゼンテーションの3日前までに完成しておくべきです。 4.サンライズロッジは湖畔にあり、ゲストは泳いだり釣りができる小さな浜に直行できます。

• 開館日時の英語について

Open: 10:00 AM - 16:00 PM The Central Hall of the museum is closed 1.-5.12., 7.12.& 10.12. - The museum is closed 22nd-25th December & 1st January - Room 35-37 are closed 5th December 1.-5.12~のところがわかりません。 12月26日~29日は開いているということですよね? 教えてください!

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I never believed that we would see each other again so soon. I will try to arrive the 26th and come back ... I don't know yet. But I'm trying to go back on the 15th or 16th of January. So most likely I would have to go to Osaka on Monday 3rd of January and will return to Tokyo on 7th January. And leave again 10th January to Osaka. and come back to Tokyo the 14th on the evening. And then leave the 16th to come back home ... That's my plan ... I hope I can make it. There is something that you could help me with. Which area do you recommend I stay in while I'm in Tokyo? Maybe an area that's convenient for you? 以上です。 ありがとうございます。

• ビジネスレターの訳について・・・

以下の文章の意味は 「Requestの期限はもともと12/31だったが、2/1以降になった」という解釈でいいのでしょうか? ・・・ The second request is that reorganization is going very fast . First request was December 31st. It will be only over on February 1st, due to the annual closure in the beginning of January. 文中のonlyとoverがどういう働きをしているのかわかりません・・・

• 和訳希望

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The fifth house of the horoscope is traditionally the house of courtship. And it describes the emotional and mental process of becoming acquainted. The element of the sign and the aspects denote how you and he will inter react with one another when you first meet. It tells about the friendship and the early stages of the relationship before it becomes serious. So this is what I will look at next. The element on this house, fire, earth air or water. In Soul Mate one and Two I concentrate a lot on the meeting and appearances, because this what’s relevant first in your life. While soul mate three and four, have more of the future established relationship.

• 和訳をお願いします!

『 The year ended to me, I only must be back to here on the second half of January. I was in Tokyo on December 31, but we make some plans and God make others. 』 上記の文章ですけど、 “私にとって今年度末は、1月の後半にここに戻ってくるだけだね。12月31日は東京に行く予定だったけど、他の計画をいくつか立てたんだ。神がそうさせたんだよ。” このような訳で正しいですか? 『 The year ednded to me』がよくわからなかったのですが、今年度末と訳しました。 詳しい方がいましたら、教えてください。