• ベストアンサー

英文和訳について、です。

英文和訳についての質問です。 ☆次の英文を和訳していただけないでしょうか。 Roblox no longer supports Windows 32-bit devices. This includes Win7 32-bit, Win8 32-bit, and Win10 32-bit. To keep playing Roblox, please use a device that is compatible with Roblox's system requirements. 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9726/12098)
回答No.1

>Roblox no longer supports Windows 32-bit devices. This includes Win7 32-bit, Win8 32-bit, and Win10 32-bit. To keep playing Roblox, please use a device that is compatible with Roblox's system requirements. ⇒Roblox は、Windows の32 ビット デバイスをサポートしないことになりました。これは、Win7 の32 ビット、Win8の 32 ビット、および Win10の 32 ビットを含みます。 Roblox をプレイし続けるには、Roblox のシステム要件と互換性のあるデバイスをお使いください。

redrose88
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました。 心より感謝申し上げます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

I am no longer strong enough to push myself too hard. この英文の和訳はどうなりますか? もはや…というのはわかるのですが。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳

次の英文の和訳をお願いします。 The next lower house eelection must be held by September 2013 and the possible poliferation of smaller parties will also make coalition politics a necessity. Opinion polls suggest no single party will win a majority in the next election, underlining voters' disgust at the in ability of mainstream parties to tackle persistent problems such as social and economic effects of shirinking , ageing population. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

イギリスのネットショップで小物を購入しました。ですが荷物が無くなったりして相手にその事で質問をしています。そして他にも欲しい商品があることを伝えています。すみませんが下記の英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 私の名前, we will make a refund to you of the missing stock and we will deal with Europa in the meantime. I do not want to keep you waiting any longer, so please feel free to put another order together and I will take off the missing stock. Please ensure that you find a courier as I am reluctant to use 運送会社名 or Europa again. Thank you,

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 1.People may protest that they have no religion , yet everybody in practice worships something,be it only himself or money or dog-racing. 2.When George Lucas first approached john Williams for an epic score,little did he imagine that the result would sell millions of copies and spawn a disco-era hit. 3.In this book I am going to try to sort out my thoughts on the subjects that have chiefly interested me during the course of my life. 4.In the wake of the Industrial Revolution,new social relationships appeared. Man no longer treated men as men, but as a commodity which could be bought and sold on the open market. それと、この英文が解けるには、中学or高校のどの範囲の参考書を使えば良いか、わかる方は是非とも解答よろしくお願いします。

• 英文和訳助けて下さい!

英検4級しか持ってない私が、今度から英語で洋雑誌の購入を任されることになりました。 初日からさっぱり分かりません。どなたか英語に御堪能な方、お力を貸していただけないでしょうか? 和訳と、それから勉強しようと思っているので、熟語等文章の構成等も教えていただけると助かります。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 わからない英文は、以下のとおりです。 Proforma Invoice description Delivery follows per issues for year number 2011. Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research ISSN 0009ー921X year of publication 2011Volume 469 subscription 5301026420 pers.Subscription Includes online access for title subscribed above from 1997 to present at SpringerLink.com.If assitance is required,please contact SpringerLink@Springer.com and provide your subscription reference number. This proforma invoice should be regarded as a price quotation and as a request for advance payment. Delivery will be made together with a final invoice on receipt of the grand total payment. We request advance payment quoting

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! The use of this technique characterizes another major new building, the Forum Baths. Situated in the block immediately to the north of the Capitoline temple, these represented a state-of the-art project incorporating not just bathing facilities but also shops and upstairs apartments, and were clearly intended as an amenity for the general population, among whom the bathing habit had taken a firm hold, rather than for the colonists alone. Significantly, a pair of inscriptions which have been ascribed to the Forum Baths records the magistrates who supervised the work as operating at public expense rather than paying from their own pockets. Evidently the Stabian Baths were now inadequate to the requirements of the city, and a new establishment was needed to relieve pressure on them. At the same time the Stabian Baths themselves were modernized, as an inscription reveals, by the addition of a laconiun and destrictarium (room for rubbing down after exercise) and by the reconstruction of the Bath’s palaestra and its porticoes.

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 再投稿ですが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Shyness with the opposite sex. Restraint in expressing your emotional, personal feelings and needs. You have much physical love to give and share and are not prudish. But the dictates of the heart are often suppressed by a fear of making demands or seeming too weak and needy for love. You area giver not a taker in love and you like your love affairs to be emotionally tidy. O have their own place in his life, you don’t let your emotions or dream spill over messily into his life. You keep things tidy you make no demands you are enchanted by the dream of love but are also, a realist in matters of love, The idealism and dream is just the coating you put on the reality. Inside yourself you are a hard task master and the soul mate has to meet to many special requirements, and has to be a unique man to win your heart. He needs to shine out or he is not good enough for you. Unless you can have your mate or ideal partner, you tend to sacrifice happiness, or prefer a life of freedom and inwardly reconcile yourself to spinsterhood. This is preferable to you, to being tied to someone in a marriage that is less than love; or who is not him.. Having tasted paradise, nothing else is good enough.

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 3つの段落になっています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします But what else? You may think I have told you all you could possibly want to know. It isn’t so. SOUL MATE TWO, is the same length and just as detailed as soul mate one, it follows a similar pattern, if you loved this reading you will love Soul Mate Two. Astrology is a bit like archaeology in that each additional reading on the same subject we must dig into a deeper layer of the chart and more time and work is involved. SOUL MATE THREE, if you still want more, if your spirit still has a hunger to taste the romance in your future. If it wants to look again into the mirror of time. Then Soul Mate Three is the last of these readings, it will reveal anything that is not covered in soul mate one or two. I cannot tell more than that because I never know what it will show in your particular reading until I look at your own chart, Again it is deeply penetrating and more difficult to do, because each time we look we have to go deeper it take a bit longer. May they bring love light and enlightenment into your spirit.

• この文和訳してください!

この文和訳してください! ちなみに布を切り貼りしてファッションを楽しむ感じの子供用の遊び本と思われるものの商品説明3つ分です。 よろしくお願いします。 Design your own styles, and create fabulous mini paper fashions. The book comes with itty-bitty hangers, easy-to use stencils, patterned papers and sparkling embellishments. It is perfect for the budding fashion designer, scrapbook enthusiast or handmade card creator. This title includes everything needed to make fashions that sparkle with imagination, from fantastic fairy outfits to beautiful dresses fit for a princess. It also includes acid-free designer paper, bewitching embellishments, simple-to-use stencils, and coat-hangers to keep creations safe. Paper Fashions gets all dressed up! It contains everything you need to create fabulous occasion-wear. It comes with stencil sheets, metallic and sparkly papers, trim and beads and loads of tips and ideas.

• この英文の和訳をお願いします。

次の文章の和訳をお願いしますhttp://okwave.jp/qa/q8892746.htmlの文書の続きです。翻訳機能などを利用してもいまいちわかりませんので、どなたか和訳お願いします。 The conservative Keynesian policy of stimulating demand - which is the only one discussed in official circles and social democratic circles of the Left - does not provide for any kind of income redistribution towards the working classes of the population ( such as the progressive Keynesian policies of the post-war period ) but mainly anti-recessionary measures which restrict the devalorisation of capital . These can be useful policies only for the first critical phase of a crisis when its outbreak is sudden ; because their implementation facilitates the avoidance of a massive and uncontrollable wave of business bankruptcies that my even lead to an immediate collapse of the economy . Nonetheless , after this first critical phase is over , these policies are no longer useful because they cannot resolve the problem of the overaccumulation of capital ( in reality they contribute to its deterioration ) as they do not help the sufficient increase of the exploitation of labour and wage reduction . Therefore , the path of pro-cyclical economic policies for the capitalist system in crisis is a unique option . All these problems are clearly visible in the Memoranda strategy as its technical schedules and timetables continue to fall out , despite multiple revisions and adjustments . The Greek politico-economic block that supports the Memoranda (with the government as its key exponent ) argues that 2013 will signify the beginning of recovery and the programme will be a ' success story ' . However , even a simple examination of the declared policy targets of the Memoranda can prove the futility of any possible expectations about a 'success story ' .