Help! My Quaderno Screen is Veiled by a Dark Grey Shade!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I recently pulled out my Quaderno and discovered that more than half of the screen is covered by a dark grey shade. I've tried turning it off and on again, as well as updating the firmware, but nothing seems to fix the issue. Surprisingly, the screen touch still works perfectly fine. What can I do to resolve this problem?
  • Need assistance! My Quaderno's screen is obscured by a persistent dark grey shade that won't go away. I've attempted various troubleshooting steps like restarting the device and updating the firmware, without any success. Strangely, the touchscreen is still fully functional. Any suggestions on how to tackle this issue?
  • Facing a peculiar problem with my Quaderno – a significant portion of the screen is veiled by a stubborn dark grey shade, impervious to any attempts at removal. Despite this, the touchscreen remains responsive and functional. I've already tried power cycling and firmware updates, to no avail. Seeking guidance to rectify this perplexing issue.
回答を見る
  • 締切済み

quaderno screen shade

I dont't know how it happened, but a couple days ago I pulled out my quaderno and found more than half of the screen is veiled by this dark grey shade that couldn't come off no matter what, I tried turn it off and on again and I reupdated the firmware but nothing worked. Funny thing is the screen touch still works on the whole screen very well. What can I do??? ※OKWAVEより補足:「富士通FMV」についての質問です。

みんなの回答

回答No.1

It is very likely that the fusing unit is malfunctioning. We understand that this is a case that requires repair.

関連するQ&A

• quaderno screen shade

I'v normally used this electronic paper for about 2 months and all goes well. However, one day when I was switching pages, the screen seemed stuck for a while and then finally my screen was added a gray shade along its left. The shade never disappears even in shutdown state. When I use the pen, the handwriting on the pdf document will get a diviation from where tha pen point, and the distance is just the width of the screen shade. I have successively tried initializing device, and then I updated my firmware, but nothing helped. It is really annoying because now I couldn't use it at all. How could I do? ※OKWAVEより補足:「富士通FMV」についての質問です。

• Own change iphone screen?

My iphone6 broken screen, you can change your own screen it? Has been a warranty, go to the Apple store sale for the screen is too expensive! I have been bullish on this site one screen, http: //ydtparts.com/ not expensive, but I do not know if it is hard for the screen? Seeking an experienced friend to help me!

• どのような意味でしょうか

Todd and I had been going out for eight months, spending every spare moment together and practically living together. He’s smart and funny, and we fit together so well at one point I thought he might be the one. Until last month. I live on a farm (Todd is definitely a city boy), and one morning I went out to fix my electric fence. I turned it off before working on it, of course, but while I was leaning over the top wire Todd thought it would be funny to turn it back on. Now this isn’t the electric fence from Jurassic Park, but it has a pretty powerful charger on it, and it knocked me back on my heels and made me cry out. knocked me back on my heelsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文添削をお願いします。moter

I got injured in a traffic accident when I was riding my motorcycle on the way home. A reckless driver driving behaind me hit my motorcycle ,trying overtaking reclessly and I fell off the motorcycle.Right after I lifted myself up off the ground, the driver pulled his car over the side of the road about a few meters ahead of me ,got off his car and came close to me saying "it was your fault,not mine." I replied with anger "You know that this road is a no-passing zone ,and all you need is apologize to me first,isn't it?" But he repeated a contradictory excuse, and what is worse,he didn't so much as call an ambulance.Neverthless .I was seriously injured all over the body. After received treatment for my injuries at the hospital, I got a call from him and he showed his apollogy on the accident, but I'l lnever forgive him because he should have had to do it at the accident site and I won't accept his apology just on the phone. 宜しくお願いします。 Nevethelessの用法で、にも拘らずと入れたのですが、「私が体中怪我をしているのにもかかわらず、救急車を呼びもしなかった。」と表現したかったのですが。 また、「彼の謝罪は遅すぎたし、~」と表すのにもっと慣用的な表現があれば教えて頂きたく思います。

• QUADERNO Gen2 OPEN SOURCE

I am a user of your company’s product: Quaderno Gen.2 A4. I know it uses i.MX8 by NXP and Android 9 from the AOSP Project. They use the GPL License. So, your company should open the source of the device’s U-Boot and kernel. Can you make them public to a website? Thank you! ※OKWAVEより補足:「富士通FMV」についての質問です。

• 相手の方に通じるでしょうか?

こんにちわ、宜しくお願い致します。 自分なりに英文を考えてみたのですが、英文になっているのか?相手の方に通じるのか? 自信が有りません。 何方か教えて下さい。 あなたが私に知らせた追跡番号を使って追跡しました、しかしそれは働きません。 ↓↓↓ (1) I tried to track,using the tracking number xxxxxxx you told me,but it doesn't work. (2) I tracked using the tracking number xxxxxxx you told me,but it doesn't work. Could you please confirm tracking number xxxxx and tell me what is going on about it? ↑↑↑ 追跡番号xxxxxを確認し、それについてどうなっているのかを教えていただけませんか? 誤字や足りない部分などがありましたら修正をして頂けると助かります。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします

I don't want to lose it , and I'm afraid that if I don't change that is what will happen. ここで、文の流れでand ではなくbut の気がするのですが、それも教えていただけたら嬉しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 訳してください!!

Then I exercised for about 1 hour. You spelled hour hore which isn't a word but sounds like whore (here the w is silent). Whore is not a good word. Look it up and you'll be surprised. It's kind of a funny mistake. Your English is alright though. Try to link your sentences more with words like so, and, but etc., and it will sound more natural. お願いします。

• 英語の質問です!

。Then one day she had an idea. ュ 「When he came home from work, she said, "Fred, I've got an amusing puzzle for you." ュ」"Oh, yes," he answered. ュ、"But I suppose you won't listen to what I'm saying," Helen went on, turning away and beginning to prepare the dinner. ュ・"Of course, I'll listen!" Fred answered angrily. ュヲ"I always listen to what you have to say," he went on untruthfully. ュァ"All right then," Helen went on. "This is a mathematics puzzle." ュィFred smiled scornfully, thinking, "She couldn't find a mathematics puzzle that I couldn't solve in a flash." ュゥ"Well," Helen began, "imagine that you're the driver of a bus. ュェThere are 42 people in it, and at the first bus-stop five get off, and eight get on. ュォ At the next bus-stop nobody gets off, but three more get on. ュャNow the question is, 'What's the name of the driver of the bus?

• 日本語にお願いします!!

以下の文章です。 I will not apologise, because I intentionally said what I said. Because I am acid and mean when I am sad and angry. oh it was a joke, but I didn't tell it to be funny I realized that you have no interest at all in talking with me. That is why I am angry. I am probably angrier with myself, for having thought you cared about me. However, you do not. Even if you say it, it is not true. If “i'll be busy " is enough to forbid us from talking by voice, even if you have time, it means I count nothing for you, evidently. Fine. I take it as it is. I thought you didn’t often ask me to talk because you were shy, and maybe were afraid my answer was no. But no, you never do that because the truth is you don’t care at all about it.

専門家に質問してみよう