• ベストアンサー

英語のタイトルで

英語論文のタイトルで教えてください。小学校低学年にアルファベットを指導することについての論文で以下の英語タイトルを考えました。実際に指導をしたことをまとめようとしています。 (Possibility of) Teaching Alphabet to Children of Lower Elementary Students toなのかforなのか自信がありません。この違いも含めて正しい表現を教えて頂けませんか。( )内はあってもなくても構いません。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

to でいいと思いますが、for でも間違いではありません。

yuritokaji
質問者

お礼

SPS700様 お返事ありがとうございます。安心いたしました。

関連するQ&A

• 【再質問】英語のタイトル

お世話になっております。同様の質問をいたしましたが,いくつかアドバイスをいただきまして,そちらのスレッドを閉じて,新たに質問をさせていただきます。 ディスレクシアの子どもがアルファベットを学習するための教具を開発したのですが,その論文のタイトルを悩んでおります。英語も自信がありません。 (1) Assistive Teaching Tools/Aids for Learning English Alphabet for Children with Dyslexia (2) Assistive English Alphabet Teaching Tools/Aids for Children with Dyslexia あるいはもっと適切なものがあればご教示ください。

• 英語のタイトル

お世話になります。 「~するためのICT教材の開発」の英語(論文タイトル)ですが,以下を考えてみましたが,適切でしょうか?ほかにより適切なものがあればご教示いただけますか? "Development of an ICT teaching material to (動詞の原形~)" よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の論文タイトル

お世話になります。以下の英文タイトルは正しいでしょうか。 Development of Teaching Tools/Aids for Children with Dyslexia よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

Instead of thinking that college students should learn a second foreign language , it is more important for elementary school children to study English more seriously in Japan.

• お願い!チェックして下さい><

英語の面接で自己紹介する事になりました。しかし、実際話す英語はご無沙汰で・・全く 自分をアピールする語彙が乏しく自信が全くありません>< 下記の事を話そうと思ってるのですが、殆ど文脈が合って無いと思うので、どなたか添削して下さる方に助けて頂きたく・・・がっちり指摘して欲しいです。お願いします!! "I'm going to introduce my self from now. My name is ***. I'm @@years old. I live in ** ward, 都市名. I've been teaching English conversation to Japanese kids and students for about ** years. Had thinking of my future of teaching, I decided to apply for this job because I would like to make full use of my experience and interest in teaching English to children to help them meet their new selves. Thank you very much for your attention."

• teaching of students の of について

・・・ the teaching of students to understand English・・・という文の解説で、teach students to understand「生徒に理解の仕方を教える」のteach が teaching と名詞になったから、後ろに前置詞の ofが出てくるとありました。その理屈は分かりますが、 of なのでしょうか?辞書を調べても of+物はありますが、of+人(間接目的語)という例文はないようです。教えていただけますでしょうか。

• 映画のタイトルを英語で表すには

英語で日記を書きたいのですが、 見た映画のタイトルを書くとき、 日本語そのままにしたほうがいいのか、 英語にしたほうがいいのか、わかりません。 「崖の上のポニョ」「闇の子供たち」を見たのですが、 例えば「闇の子供たち」なら 「Yaminokodomotati」と書けばいいのか 「Children of the dark」とでも書けばいいのか…。 教えてください!

• 英語のタイトルをチェックしてください

よろしくお願いします。 論文を書いていまして,英語のタイトルが要求されています。 ○○○ as part of life-long education 「生涯学習としての○○」としたいのですが,as以下はこれでいいでしょうか?

• 大学の入学試験の英語和訳がわかりません。

(1) It means only that liking for children was not, for the large majority, their primary reason for choosing to teach. Not surprisingly, money wasn't either. (2) It comes as no surprise that the teachers in our group who entered teaching because of the professinal values inherent in it, an interest in or desire to teach a subject, or liking for children said most frequently that their expectations had been fulfilled and that they would be likely to select teaching again.

• 英語の問題((長文です

本文 1 "Mom, my car Dosen't move,″a boy said. 2 His mother answered, "Don't worry. 3 Let's take it to the toy Hospital. 4 Students at Omori Gakuen High School in Tokyo repair toys. 5 They open the "Toy Hospital″ at their school once a month. 6 They use techniques learned at school. 7 Through this service the students learn the spirit of saving things, and they pass on the same spirit to many children. 8 At this school, the students also volunteer for repairing wheelchairs and some other activities. 9 Students enjoy their volunteer work. 10 In Nepal many children cannot study because there aren't enough school. 11 In 1998, students at Nagayoshi High School in Osaka heard about this. 12 That summer, they ren five hundred kilometers for six days through many cities and towns, and collected money. 13 Since then, many students have run for the same purpose. 14 As a result four schools were built in Nepal. 15 But recently, they heard that some children living near the schools could not go to school because they had no money. 16 So the students started to run for a different purpose for these children. 17 Their goal has no end. 18 In Japan, many students are active in various kinds of volunteer work like the students from these two school. 19 How about your school? 次の質問の答えを本文から探して英語で書きましょう。 (1) What do the students at Omori Gakuen High School use to repair toys? (2) How many schools were built in Nepal through the volunteer work by the students at Nagayoshi High School? (3) Are many students active in volunteer activities in Japan? 次の英文を和訳しなさい (a) There is someone waiting for you at the station. (b) Andy likes the singing birds. 本文の訳はいいのですが、 問題が分かりません。。。 どうかお願いします。