• ベストアンサー

I was ill. I had high blo

Nakay702の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12101)
回答No.1

本当に高血圧みたいですよ。 >I was ill. I had high blood pressure. ⇒病気だったんだ。高血圧でね。 >weather has been cold for a week. It rains almost every day. ⇒ここ1週間さむかったよ。ほとんど毎日雨が降っているんだ。 >How are you?Have you already given 100,000 yen? ⇒そちらはどう? もう10万円もらった? >半ビーガンなのに高血圧になりますか? ⇒もしかしたら順序が逆で、高血圧だから半ビーガンの食事してるんじゃないでしょうか?

unnoun
質問者

お礼

45歳でやや早いし昔から健康体で細くて体はしっかりしているアマチュア体操選手だったのに、何だか言い訳のように聞こえました。高血圧でLINEが書けないとかあるんでしょうか。 取り敢えず直訳では、高血圧ですよねありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• この call の意味

Had I known you were ill, I'd have called to see you. という仮定法の文なのですが、後半の called の部分がわかりません。君を見舞いに行くために、電話をしたのだが、という意味でいいのでしょうか? それとも訪れるということなのでしょうか?

• 関係代名詞?

Do you hae a lot of rain? の質問に Not very much here where we are. But as we get closer to the mountains, it rains almost every day. とありました。 where we are.とBut as の部分がわかりません。   よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の添削をお願いします。

ビジネス英語です。 添削お願いします。 Dear, ◯◯ Thank you very much. Now I will give you the details. We have accepted your reservation for 90min course on Wed, April 12 from 12:15-13:30. ■ Location ◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯ * Room numbers will be given about 5-10 min in advance. ■ fee 90 min course  ◯◯yen + option     ◯◯yen ------------------------------- Total       ◯◯yen I'll be waiting for you on April 12! ◯◯

• わからない箇所があります(再度質問)

前回質問しましたが 誤字があり再度質問しなおします(答えてくださった方ありがとうございます) メールをもらってほとんど自力で解読しましたが わからない(調べても)箇所があります お願いします。 (1)I know you could it. がんばってねという意味であっていますでしょうか? (2)I know I told you about my last cold, well I got ANOTHER one!! I told you=前にいいましたが まではわかりましたが後がわかりません (3)I don't like summer, but I'm not reary for such cold weather either. (4)I dont't know if mentioned this my last email, この後は だけどわたしは冬休みは00へ行くつもりです。と続いています。

• これでいいですか?

Are you and your PC fit and healthy again? あなたのPC健康??にあった? What is with the swallow? Did you swallow the swallow?? ツバメと一緒ってなに?そのツバメあなたのツバメだったの? This syuumatu, the weather was great for the (この週末は)転機は初めていい天気にめぐまれた。 first time this year, everyone was sunbathing and みんなで、日光欲、 having barbeques, today it is pouring rain. In そしてバーベキュウ、今日は雨に注がれた?(雨です?) England it is called "April showers" because it イングランドでは、4月シャワーっていうんだ。 rains nearly every day this month. なぜかというと、今月は毎日雨が近い (ほとんど雨ということかしら?) こんな意味合いの訳でいいですか? UKメールです おねがいします

• 英文

Wish could be the oxygen you swallow Wish could be the blood running within you Wish could be eaten by you for dessert Wish could be what you want everytime You are my heart Couldn't beat without you Could die without you You are my vitamine Need you now no more anything now Wish could be the oxygen you swallow Wish could be the blood running within you Wish could be eaten by you for dessert Wish could be what you want everytime A fish in the sea called you A bird in the sky called you A tree in the ground called you A star in the universe called you Wish could be the oxygen you swallow Wish could be the blood running within you Wish could be eaten by you for dessert Wish could be what you want everytime So I tell a lie 友達の英文です。訳して下さい

• 日本語に訳してください。お願いします。

it's almost christmas and I can't believe that 2 years already have passed. The are times that I am still thinking about you and wondering what you are doing. Maybe it's time to go to Asia again, because I am really missing the time I had in Asia.  Miss you 

• 英語でわからにところがあります

メールをもらってほとんど自力で解読しましたが わからない(調べても)箇所があります お願いします。 (1)I know you could it. がんばってねという意味であっていますでしょうか? (2)I know I told you about my last, well I got ANOTHER one!! I told you=前にいいましたが まではわかりましたが後がわかりません (3)I don't like summer, but I'm not reary for such cold weather either. (4)I dont't know if mentioned this my last email, この後は だけどわたしは冬休みは00へ行くつもりです。と続いています。

• 英語の質問です

教えてください!! ( ) tomorrow our baseball game will be canceled 1Whether it rains 2In case it rains 3if it will rain 4 Unless it rains He has no sooner come home ,( ) he turns on Tv 1if 2before 3than 4so Hardly had he seen me ( ) he ran away 1and 2as 3than 4when ( ) that I am older I've changed my mind and want to enjoy my life in the country 1After 2Now 3Since 4During Physical exercise is to the body ( ) reading is to the mind 1that 2what 3which 4whose I studied very hard ( ) I would have failed the entrance examination 1beside 2and so 3but for 4otherwise You can't watch television ( ) you haven't finished you work 1until 2as long as 3although 4after I sat there a long time ( ) 1until I hear my name called 2after I had heard my name call 3before I heard my name called 4since I have heard my name calling The party will be held outdoors ( ) it rains 1only 2if 3without 4unless

• 英文を和文に

I already uninstalled the program.I thought it automatically cancel the contract but not actually. Every month some credit is drawn. Help me to cancel the contract.Hope you do it from your side.