• ベストアンサー

日本語から訳すこと

Can somebody help me translate these sentences into English? すぎるのなんのと、文句ばかり言っている。 子供に触らせたくないというのなら、最初から手の届くところにおかないことだ。 窓が開けてあるのは空気を入れ替えるためだ。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

You do nothing but complain, saying this or that is too much. If you don't want a kid to touch something put it where he or she cannot reach to begin with. The window is open to let fresh air in. (Could you not guess that it is that simple? You moron.)

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳すこと

Can somebody help me translate these 2 sentences into Japanese? 1) Her dress looked expensive 2) Oops! How beautiful! Let's take a picture of that bezarre shaped tree.

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **When you start a sentence with "so," it's like it connects it to the previous sentence. For example. The man was hungry. So, he decided to go buy a burrito. In this case it's like it's filling in for "because of this." "Let me see what I can do," and "I translated my message into Japanese" don't seem to connect in quite the same way. If you wanted to use "so", you could say- I'd like to help you as well. So, I'll translate my message into Japanese. Another way you could think of it is if the two sentences COULD connect naturally with only a comma you can use "so." You can write- I'd like to help you as well, so I will translate my message into Japanese. You can't write- Let me see what I can do, so I will translate my message into Japanese. Hope this helps, let me know if I'm writing too many notes here!

• 英語を日本語訳して頂きたいです!

海外の友達からきたメールなのですが、長い文章の為、日本語訳を英語が出来る方にお願いしたいです。 「hello. i ve seen your name in a facebook group (Japan Year in Turkey) i have a question to you, maybe you can help. i was trying to buy something in japanese site, but i keep getting this error : 全角カタカナで入力してください。 can you please translate it for me ? i tried google translate but not helping」 困っているみたいなので、急いで教えてあげたいです! 長い文章ですが宜しくお願いします!!

• 和訳 お願いします

My emailfriend asked me to translate the following line into Japanese. "Where are the friends are the riches" Thank you for your help in advance.

• 日本語「連れて行く」と「連れてくる」について 

日本語「連れて行く」と「連れてくる」について  連れていくと 連れてくるのの違いをおしえてください。英語で答えがほしいです。よろしくお願いします。 I understand the 連れていく is when you take someone of a lower class(?) or somewhere so that I can basically say someone took ME somewhere to put myself lower, right?But for the 連れてくる, can I use it to taking someone else? It's realluy confusing! I don't want to be rude to and my dictionary labeld these as a special class so I want to be careful. Thanks for your help! 教えてください。ありがとうございます。(日本語はたくさん漢字をしりませんので英語の説明がほしいです)

• like how の日本語訳について

Now I'm communicating with a friend speaking English on You tube. I got this message from he or her. But unfortunately I didn't understnad some part of what they said . I'd like to reply back to them properly. If you don't mind , Could you help me ? If possible , I'd like all of you to help me in English reply. I'm sorry for being so selfish. About my question , how should I translate this sentence into Japanese ? What they said - "I like how all the anime music i listened to so far are very catchy, or soft and peaceful ". I have a question for you. 日本語で、like how はどうやって訳せばいいのですか? I'd like to help and supprot me. I'm sorry for my poor english. I hope you answer m question.

• 問題: 以下の2つのプログラムを実装し、時間計算量を実験的に評価せよ。

問題: 以下の2つのプログラムを実装し、時間計算量を実験的に評価せよ。    .1から1万までの整数値をランダムに1千個生成するプログラム    .シェルソートプログラム --------------------------------------------------------- I really need the help. Can somebody help me to do this problem ,please?

• intoの使い方

intoには、 「…(の状態)に(変化を示す)」 という意味があると知りました。 そして分からない事が二つあります。 例文で、 Translate these sentences into Japanese. (これらの文を日本語に訳しなさい。) Water changes into ice at zero degrees. (水は0度で氷になる。) Can you put this sentence into Japanese? (この文を日本語にしてくれますか。) とあるのですが、何かが何かに変化する時に、変化する名詞の前にintoを置く、という使い方でいいのでしょうか? 二つ目は、intoの反意語はout of で、inの反意語はoutという事ですが、 「…の中に入る」という意味の時に、intoの後には、入り込む場所の名詞が続き、inの後には何も続かない、という説明を他のサイトで見ました。 それなら、out ofの後には、外出する場所の名詞が続き、outの後には続かない、ということでしょうか? 拙い文章で申し訳ないです。回答お願いします。

• 教えて下さい! 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

下記の英文を日本語に翻訳をお願いします。 J am happy to welcome you in my apartment in August. It is very clear, comfortable and you have a splendid view on Paris You said to me that you do not speak french (also I do not speak japonese) and english. However you write me in english and may be you read english language. Myself I do not speak fluent english. J suppose that you come to visit Paris. J can to help you to indicate which is to be visited. Do not hesitate to question about which is important for you. J will be happy to read you again よろしくお願いします。

• お願いします?

次の文を進行形(be+~ing)にして下さい。 1 l study English 2 They sing together 3 koji reads a book 助動詞 ~できる ~でしょう 適切なものを選んで下さい。 1 He(can plays/can play)the piano 2 Will he(plays/play)soccer? 3 Bob(ride/can ride)a bike 4 She(will speaks/can speak)three language 5 Mike(will help/help)me