• ベストアンサー

英語の意味を教えてください。

Which are the best/worst jobs? Think about: ・meeting people ・opportunities to travel ・problems to deal with ・tasks ・hours of workpel ・salary

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

以下の要素を考慮した場合に、最高の/最悪の職業は何ですか? ・人との出会い(職務上の) ・出張の機会 ・仕事をする上で対処しなくはならない課題 ・達成目的 ・労働時間 ・給与

関連するQ&A

• 入試問題、英語並び替え

日本語訳はありません。英語の並び替え問題です。 [jobs /allow /travel/what /would/about /me/that/to]?Air hostess,for example. What jobs about travel would allow me to まで考えたのですが、that の位置がわかりません。正解の考え方を教えて下さい。

• 英語 これって通じるでしょうか?

「アメリカへ旅行に行くとして、私が考慮にいれるべき場所はありますか?」 と英語で聞きたいのですが下記の文章で通じるでしょうか。 どなたかお分かりになる方、宜しくお願いします。 which places do you think when i plan to travel to US, i might want to consider ?

• 英語

1.She started drinking and staying out late at night,((1)what (2)which (3)in whom it (4)to which she) caused her parents a great deal of anxiety. 2.His hair was going gray,(1)which (2)what (3)that (4)its) fact bothered his wife a great deal. 3.When taking a test,many people have ((1)to be so (2)to collect (3)that's (4)what's) called "test anxiety". 4.His hard work made the company ((1)which (2)what (3)how (4)that)it is today. できれば訳もお願い致します。

• 当てはまる語句を入れてください。

選択肢 get , team,under, deal, holidays, risk 1 People are more motivated when they () a good salary. 2 People work better () a lot of pressure. 3 It's important that employees get long (). 4 People who () their lives at work should get more money. 5 It's more enjoyable to work in a () than alone. 6 These days, people usually () with their own IT problems.

• コンマの使い方。 非制限用法、 継続用法

訳はなんとか出来るのですが、コンマ”,”の使い方がいまいちわかりません。 教えてください。 One way to fight global warming is to try to get people to change from large, inefficient cars that produce a great deal of carbon dioxide to smaller, more enviromnmentally friendly cars that use less fuel to travel the same distance. という文がありまして、私は初め,inefficient~to smaller,までが挿入?(,however,みたいな)と思っていたのですが、おかしいなと思い、 次に、,の後にwhichが省略されていて、 , inefficient cars that produce a great deal of carbon dioxideが、largeの説明、そして ,more environmentally friendly cars that use less fuel to travel the same distanceがsmallerを説明しているんだと考えたのですが、 そうなると、これらの文は、継続用法(非制限用法)になるということなのですが、そうなると、whichは省略出来ないはず。 この文はどうなっているのでしょうか? 誰か詳しく分かる方お教えください。

• 英語の翻訳

以下、イギリス人とebyでやり取りの中です、google翻訳で何言ってるかわかりませんでした。 翻訳できる方お願いします。 What world do you live in where a buyer can dictate to a seller how much he can sell his good for ? I think it best if you found someone else to buy these parts from. Peculiar that you now know how to write in English. I find it very difficult to deal with fools who think they can tell me what they think and expect me to go along with it, I prefer not to deal with these people as is the case here.

• 英語の訳がわかりません。 教えて下さい

In the summer of 1944, when it was noting for trains from the provinces to be five or six hours late, I travelled to London on the night train from Edinburgh, which, at York, was already there hours late.There were ten people in the compartment, only two whom I remember well, and for good reason.

• この英語で通じるでしょうか

事情があり英語ができない私に英訳がまわってきました。 抽象的な文章で訳も間違いだらけだと思いますが、添削よろしくお願いします。 今後のミーティングにおいて下記の件を事前に 確認しておきたいので、明日までにメールにて回答をください。 1.・東京とのやり取りについて ・写真の加工について ・売上について ・環境(インフラ・機材等々) ・その他 2.***(相手会社)は今後どのような企業となりたいのか? 3.***は今回の弊社の16期までの計画についてどのように考えているのか?どのような計画を立てているのか? 4.アメリカの現在の情勢と、今後の見通しについて we like to make sure about following issues for the meeting, please answer the questions via e-mail by tomorrow. 1. ・about information exchanged between us ・about processing of image ・about earnings ・enviroment(infrastructure,equipment) 2. what kind of company you like to be 3.what do you think of the 16th plan we make 4.about conditions in america and future prospects

• 英語問題

お願いします! 文を完成 1たくさんの若い人達が小さな町から大都市に引っ越してきている Many young people ( )( ) from small towns ( ) big cities. 2大都市の方がより簡単に仕事を見つけられると思っているからだ They think they can find jobs ( )( ) in a big city. 3しかし、都市では田舎ほど生活空間は大きくない However,living space is not ( ) big in the city ( ) in the country. 4そういうわけで、田舎へ戻る人がどんどん増えている Therefore,( )( )( ) people are returning to the countryside.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

お世話になります! 英作文の添削をお願いします! 年配者が長期間働くことは、若者の就業機会の減少を意味する。 ↓ Long workings of older people mean the decrease of younger's opportunities to get a job. 特に、次のところが気になります。 1,出だしの部分はこれで大丈夫でしょうか? 2,younger's opportunities という言い方で大丈夫でしょうか? 3,get a job は複数形にしてget a jobsにすべきなのでしょうか?どちらでも良い? よろしくお願いします!