• ベストアンサー

英語のメール

ある人と会う約束をしたのですが、 I'm free 5pm to 6pm, or after 7:30 pm at that time. I'm fine with any time. It’s up to you. これで「その時間帯であれば(相手は5時以降であれば暇だと言ってきました)5時から6時、もしくは7:30以降であれば暇です。」となるでしょうか? またその時間であれば私はいつでもいいので、あなたに合わせます、としました。 こちらで通じるでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

"at that time" はしっくりきません。省いてよいと思います。 "I am free myself from ~"「私自身は~の間空いています」としたらどうでしょう。 I am free myself from 5pm to 6pm, or after 7:30 pm. Please pick a time convenient for you. 「午後5時から6時、もしくは7時30分以降でれば暇です。あなたにとって都合の良い時間を選んでください。」

topsakura_8520
質問者

お礼

やはりat that timeはしっくりこないですよね…。 私が5時前も暇なので、あなたが提示した時間帯では…というニュアンスを入れたかったのですが、ご指摘いただいたようにメッセージを送ります。 ご回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語で自然な言い方は?

よろしくお願いします。 例えば二人の会話で,Aが明日の19時になにがあったかを確認する場面だとします。もちろんBは何があるかは知っています。 A: What plan do we have at 7 p.m. tomorrow? B: It's time to go to the restaurant. Bの発話のIt's time to...は自然な発話でしょうか?それとも,もっと適切な表現はありますか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します!!

翻訳機を使いましたが、いまいちよく分かりませんでした(T_T)英語が得意な方、どうか翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm happy to see your message I'm good I'm at work now but it's ok I can message you back when I had time. Yeah I was happy to meet you but wish I had more time with you. I was happy anyway. Your english is fine and I like to talk with you even of you think your english is not good. But I think it's good

• 英語が分からないので教えてください。

次の文章から推定される英単語は何ですか? 1.These days it's possible to....in from any computer that has access to the Internet. 単語はc???kです。 2.I'm sorry, sir, but you can'ttake that case with tou in the cabin. It won't fit in the locker. 単語はo?e??e?d 3.It's so hot and....today. I'm sure we'll have a thunderstorm this afternoon. 単語はh???dです。 4.Is this a....flight or do I have to make a connection? 単語はd??e?tです。 5.Look at those clounds! I think it's going to....any minute now. 単語はpo??です。

• 英語メールの返信をしたいのですが。

英語メールの返信をしたいのですが、この文章で間違いないでしょうか? 確認をお願い致します。 メールをくれてありがとう。 いつも貴方と話をして私は嬉しい。 昔の彼氏とはどんなトラブルが起きたのでしょうか? 話したくないなら構いませんが。 僕にできることがありましたら、お手伝いします。 体の調子は大丈夫ですか? わたしは貴方が心配です。 貴方は僕の友だちだから。 またお話をしましょう。 Hi, How are you? Thanks, your email. I'm happy talk with you always. How was the problem with your old boy friend? If you don't want talk about it, It's ok. if you need any help, at that time please tell me. How is your health? I worried about you. you are my friend. talk to you again, see you.

• 英語の訳について

こんばんは。 英語の訳でわからないところがあるので質問させていただきます。 Whenever I go to the shop,it is always closed. この訳は ~するときはいつでも か、 いつ~しても の、どちらの訳になりますか? 譲歩の訳になると、wheneverのところが、at any time when になりますが、そのまま文頭からat any time when と書き換えをしてもいいのですか? ご回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

・The main aim of the fine was to solve the financial problems of the day-care centers. ・The economists supposed that the fine would prevent parents from arriving late. ・Many parents got so angry with the $3 fine that more of them began to arrive after 4 p.m. ・$60 a month saved parents from paying any fine at all for late pickups. ・The fine system seems to have made the situation worse than before.

• 次の英語が分かりません

洋楽の歌詞について疑問があります (歌詞は質問文の最後に引用します) 質問1 パラグラフ2のIs it overですが このitはパラグラフ3のliesだと思うのですが。 もし、このitがloveなら、次のようになり、 なんとなくですが、不自然な気もします 「僕たちの関係はもう終わりなのかい? それなら僕は再び恋を知ることができる。 恋を信じられるのさ、貴方が『恋は終わりよ』という時に」 そんな醒めた感じなんですかね、上記の解釈だとなんか話者は半分諦めてますよね、 歌詞全体を通して、youに対して話者はもう少し積極的なような気がしたのですが このitはliesではなくloveですか? 質問2 あとgiven any timeについてはどうでしょう? at any given time「いつでも」という意味でしょうか つまり、at any time [ever]と同じですか 「いつでも、太陽までもが冷たくなるでしょう」ということでしょうか? これはgiven time「時間があれば」という意味でしょうか、、、、 「ぐずぐずしていたら(時間を与えられたら)、太陽は冷たくなるでしょう」なのかな パラグラフ1 Another night with that look in your eyes How long have we been waiting with nothing left to say We come together, but we're always alone We tell the same sad story anyway I've been around you for a long, long time You can tell me anything, you gotta let me know パラグラフ2 Is it over So I can learn to love again I'll believe it when I hear you say That it's over Then I can learn to fly again Do you need to say goodbye to me パラグラフ3 There's no reason we should tell any lies 'Cause the truth reveals anything we try to hide So if you open up your heart to me I will take your hand in mine パラグラフ4 We've been together for a long, long time You can let me in, you gotta let me know Given any time even the sun will grow cold When the fire dies inside But I wanna know if the flame still burns For you and me

• 英語が合っているか見てください。

Narrative の文書です 間違っていたら、訂正お願いいたします。 On Fridays, I get up at 9:00 am. My mother leaves for work at 8:00 and my brother goes to school early in the morning so I get up by myself. I only have third class on Friday so I don’t have to get up early but I get up two hours before I have to leave. As soon as get up, I go downstairs and get dressed, prepare breakfast myself and eat in front of the TV, checking my email on my smart phone. After breakfast I wash my face, brush my teeth, make up my face and tie up my hair. The third-period class is an English class and we always have a test at the beginning so when I am ready to go to college, I study for the test for an hour and I leave the house at 10:45 am . I walk to the station 15 minutes and get on the train 11:05am.When I arrive at Nagoya station at 12:03 pm, I change train and get on Higashiyama line subway to go to college. It takes 20 minutes to arrive at Hoshigaoka station from Nagoya station. I have to walk about 15 minutes to college after get off the subway. When I arrive at class, I eat chocolate for between meals. After between meals, I study for the test for about 45 minutes and sometimes I talking with my college friend who takes the same English class until 1:30 pm. I always meet my friend at college’s one floor near the elevator after finish the class at3:00 pm to go to part time job with my college friend by subway. We work at Nagoya station’s underground McDonald near silver clock . We get off the subway, buy eat between meals at Ministop near our office and talking with her over eating it at office. Change clothes and go our shop. I work as register or making drink or preparing food. After finish job, we change clothes and eat dinner at MacDonald’s because we work at there , we can buy 30 percent discount the day. I talk about school or friends or who we interested in over eating dinner with my friend about 30 minutes. After finish eating dinner We walk to Nagoya station for 15 minutes and say good-bye then. I take train and sleep on the train, my mother picks me up when I arrive at my local station about 11:15 pm. I wash my hands and take a bath as soon as I arrive at my house. After take a bath I brash my teeth and blow my hair. I up stairs to go to bed and say good night to my mother. Before fall asleep I always check my cell phone whether I get email from my friend or not. After that I prepare clothes for tomorrow’s part time job and set alarm for 8:30am. I see twitter and tweet or just check my friend’s tweet. I fall asleep after check my shift and what time I have to get up.

• 「It's not unusual」の日本語訳は?

トム・ジョーンズが歌う「It's not unusual」の歌詞の日本語訳を教えてくれませんか? ちなみに英語ではこんなです↓ It's not unusual to be loved by anyone It's not unusual to have fun with anyone but when I see you hanging about with anyone It's not unusual to see me cry, oh I wanna' die It's not unusual to go out at any time but when I see you out and about it's such a crime if you should ever want to be loved by anyone, It's not unusual it happens every day no matter what you say you find it happens all the time love will never do what you want it to why can't this crazy love be mine It's not unusual, to be mad with anyone It's not unusual, to be sad with anyone but if I ever find that you've changed at anytime it's not unusual to find out that I'm in love with you whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh

• 英語教えてください

よろしくお願いいたします。 来週、Officeへ伺いたいのですが、日にちは何曜日でま構いません。 時間は6時以降がありがたいです。 I would like to go to your office any day of the next week. I would appreciate if it after 6pm. 私はバイリンガルではなく、実は英語がうまく話せませんので、 もしあまり使用しないポジションが良いです。 I am not bilingual and don't speak English well. I am glad that If there are position don't use English. ただ、現在勉強は継続しています。 I am keeping study English. 申し訳ありませんが、よろしくお願いします。 I am sorry for inconvenience and thank you very much.