• ベストアンサー

I am god teacherとは?

If you think I am god teacher please write that after class . Can you that for me ? という英会話講師のコメントですがgod をgoodと間違えたのでしょうか?それとも何か特別な意味合いがあるのでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.2

これは口頭で言ったのですかね?だったら聞き逃していない限りこの通りだと思います。goodだったらその前にaかtheが付きますが、godだったら少なくともaは付かずtheだったら前置きがないとおかしい。Can you that for me ?はdoの省略でカジュアルにはあり得る表現です。 If you think I am god teacher please write that after class . Can you that for me ? 僕のことをすごい先生だと思ったら授業の後でそう書いてね。僕のためにそれをやってくれるかな?

takenokotai
質問者

お礼

I appriciate your help.

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。god をgoodと間違えたのでしょうか?  多分そうでしょう。 2。それとも何か特別な意味合いがあるのでしょうか?  ないと思います。 3。If you think I am a good teacher please write that after class . Can you do that for me ?  ご質問の文は、非文です。このように不定冠詞 a と、 do のような動詞を入れるのが普通です。

takenokotai
質問者

お礼

I appriciate your help.

関連するQ&A

• I think that.....

先日塾の英語講師が 「I think that....なる文章は相手を納得させなければならない自由英作文(一橋大学など)では絶対に使うな。自ら 今から言うことは妄想に近いんですが。 と前置きしているようなものだ。」 という旨のことを言っていました。 が、昨日別の英語講師の自由英作文対策サイトを見ていると、模範解答に当然のように I think....  と使っていました。 ??ってかんじです。 どちらが正しいのでしょうか? 詳しい方回答お願いします。。

• 翻訳をしてください。よろしくお願いします。

Hi! Your address is coming up with symbols that I am unfamilar with. Can you please send me your address in english and I will ship this right away. Thanks. Regards はじめてebayで落札をしたのですが、メッセージが読めなくて困っています。 こちらの住所を送った5日後に上記のメッセージが届きました。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 勉強日誌で

お願いします 以下文章の文法を添削願います I am not good at writing essay but I know that help me improve my English skill the most. After finish this class, I try to keep writing essay. ※writing essay と名詞にしてみましたが通じますでしょうか?

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします!

大学受験を控えた受験生です。 志望大で自由英作文が課されるので対策をしているのですがなかなかうまく書けません。出題が200語程度なので全体で35分(日本語でメモ10~15分)で書く練習はしているのですが。。。 構成の作っている段階でネタ不足になってしまったり、メモが難しくなってしまい英文として表現する際に手がとまってしまいます。 添削とアドバイス(役に立つ表現や字数稼ぎのポイント、構成の立て方、自分だったらどうゆう内容で書くかなど)をいただけると非常にありがたいです。 問題 良い教師がどのようにあるべきかあなたの意見を200語程度の英文で書きなさい。     I think that a good teacher has to have three points. First of all,It is imporatnt for a good teacher to be friendly to his students.Of course,he should sometimes scold them when they make mistakes or play a trick too far.However,If student think their is so obstinate or stern that they won't speak to him,he can't understand what his students think and worry about. socondly,It is also important not to give answers ofsome questions to his students quickly.In my experiences,my teacher who I think is the best teacher didn't give me asolution of my trouble.However,he gave me a hint,and he have me think more seriously.So he teach me how important to solve the troubles by myself. Thirdly,he should improve his teaching skills.For example,It is important to think how to teach a difficult question to his students understandably,to consult with senior teacher about his students or class.If the teaching skills of the teacher is improve,his students can learn interestingly. So teachers should have above three points to be a good teacher.

• 英文が分かりません。

Please don't take me. I'm too little, that I am. 小さいから食べないで。という内容の文です。 このthat I am は何ですか? よろしくお願いします。

• What can you sayの意味

オンライン英会話の授業で、ある記事を読んだ後に講師から What can you say about the article?と聞かれました。 これはWhat do you think about the article?と同じ意味と考えていいのでしょうか? ニュアンスの違いなどがあれば教えていただけるとありがたいです。

• sounds like

知り合いがメールくれたのですが意味がわからにところがあります 書き出しは It is sounds like you:ve been very busy recently. That`s great to hear! you:ve は YOU HAVE なんでしょうか それはいいね! あなたはとても忙しくしてるね それはすごく良く聞こえるね (ってこと?) Your taking English lessons? That`s good...but I hope that i am still your favorite,number one teacher! Don`t forget about me... (途中の文なんですが わたしが英会話教室へ通うことになったとつたえたらこういう返事がきました) それはよかったね だけどわたしはまだ1番の先生でいたいよ 忘れないでね (であってますか?) I look forward to hearing from you soon. 締めくくりはこれでしたが 意味がわかりませんでした よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳サイトを使わず和訳お願いします。

I guess Tony is right too about how my clients will be thinking if they see me stating that I actually told someone's husband about his wife's affair. So what will people think when you already told them that I am with the troupe. I don't want people to think that I am saying that because I am working for you.

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 I guess Tony is right too about how my clients will be thinking if they see me stating that I actually told someone's husband about his wife's affair. So what will people think when you already told them that I am with the troupe. I don't want people to think that I am saying that because I am working for you.

• 英語教えてください

どなたか添削をお願いいたします。 Thank you for talking me to the oo and buy the present for my family yesterday. 今日はooを案内してくれて、家族にお土産まで買ってくれて昨日はありがとう。 I arrive at home 17:00. 家には17時には家に着いたよ。 I am glad that know your office and your place. あなたの職場も住まいもみれてよかった。 Also I am glad that I could see your pictures, I little bit understand how was your life. あなたの昔の写真をみて、あなたの過去の人生を少しわかった気がして嬉しかった。。 I think you are very blight, smart. あなたはとても明るくて賢いく育った人だと思った。 You must be tired today so please take a good rest. 今日はとても疲れたはずだから、ゆっくり休んでください。 When you can't sleep, please call and email me anytime. もし眠れない時は、いつでも電話でもメールでもしてください。 I am really healthy and nothing any problem on my body and health. それと、私はとても健康で、何の問題もないです。 I couldn't control any my life because God's plan our life,,, 神様の計画だから、私が全てはコントロールできなかった、様々な事を。