• 締切済み

並べ替えお願いいたします!

並べ替えお願いいたします! 1 スザンナのために素敵な誕生日プレゼントが選ばれた。 (present, chosen, was, for, Susanna, a, birthday, nice). 2 すぐに医者に行くように忠告された。 (to, advices, I, go, soon, possible, doctor, was, as, to, a, as). 3 そのサッカー選手は救急車で病院に運ばれているところだ。 (an, is, hospital, the, by, player, the, being, soccer, ambulance, carried, to). 4 これらの参考書は図書館から借りられません。 (can’t, these, the, borrowed, from, be, books, reference, library). 5 電気系統のトラブルのために、そのフライトは遅れています。 (because, the, of, flight, electrical, an, delayed, is, problem).

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

1. A nice birthday present was chosen for Susanna. 2. I was [advised] to go to a doctor as soon as possible. 3. The soccer player is being carried to the hospital by an ambulance. 4. These reference books can't be borrowed from the library. 5. The flight is delayed because of an electrical problem.

関連するQ&A

• As

As his flight was delayed because of mechanical trouble, it will take another thirty minutes or so. 機材トラブルでフライトが遅れてしまっているため、あと30 分くらいかかるそうです。 文頭のAsはどういう意味ですか? His flight was delayed because of mechanical trouble, it will take another thirty minutes or so. ではダメなんですか?

• 英語 受動態の文についての質問

英語 受動態の文についての質問 問:英訳しなさい 「事故のため電車は一時間半遅れました。」 解答:The train was delayed half an hour due to an accident 私は、The train was delayed by the accident for half an hourにしました。 この私の文でも大丈夫でしょうか?それとも誤答だったでしょうか?ご指摘お願いします。

• 並べ替えお願いします

彼は私たちのクラスで抜群に背が高い He[in/by/is/our/class/the tallest/far] この布は私が発注したものよりずっと質が悪い The cloth[ordered/inferior/what/is/to/I/far] ブラジルではサッカーほど人気のあるスポーツはない Soccer[more/other/any/is/sport/than/popular]in Brazil 皆の気分を害した原因は、彼と言うよりはむしろ君にあるのだ It wasn't so[as/everybody/fault/his/much/that/yours]was so upset

• センター試験第5問のA(1)4行目の訳

今年のセンター試験第5問のA(1)の3行目、4行目にThe letters on the front of the uniform are always different, of course, as is the flag to be carried. とありました。ここのas is the flag to be carried はどのような形でどんな訳になるのでしょうか?as is often the case with...と同じ形なのでしょうか?誰か教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の並べ替えの添削をお願いします

1)The Seto Inland Sea (fishing/used to/go/when/where/is/I) I was an elementary school boy. →is where I used to go fishing 2)Susie took the wrong road,(often/her/with/as/the/is/case). →? 3)More people came to (expected/than/been/had/the party). →the party than had been expected 4)This is the photo (took/on/that/he/that/the day) President Kennedy was killed. →that he took on the day that 5)(the motives/what/which/are/make/do/people) things they would never normally do? →? 6)The old city hall,(work/library/used/I/to/whose) in,burned last night. →whose I used to work library ()内の並べ替えです。 →以降が自分の考えた文です。 現在参考書が手元に無い環境なのでわからない点が多いです(汗 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 現在完了形と副詞

This morning, I was riding a bicycle with an open umbrella and heard an ambulance siren. But, I didn’t care and check the direction it was heading in at all. I just saw a signal. It was blue. I went forward. And the ambulance came close to hitting me. 現在完了形と頻度の副詞を使って、最近の出来事を文章にしてみたのですが、ちゃんと成ってるでしょうか?チェックお願いします。

• Kompact analytical ?

TOF-MSの説明文から質問です、 MALDI-TOF-MS analysis of oligomers was carried out using Kompact analytical SEQ matrix assisted laser desorption ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry (Kratos, UK) at an acceleration voltage of 30 kV using 2,5-dihydroxybenzoic acid as the matrix. ”Kompact analytical SEQ ” とは何のことなのでしょうか?固有名詞ですか?

• 英語について

英語について This bending can be used to operate a valve or open and close an electrical circuit. 訳をお願いします。 前の文章は、 When the strip is heated,the different metals expand by different amounts.As a result,the strip is forced to bend towards the side which expands less. です。

• 語の定義(英作)

僕の受ける大学にこんなのがあったのでやってみました。初めてのパターンなので書き方自体間違ってるかもしれませんがとりあえず見ていただけたらと思います。 次の語を英語で定義しなさい。 1.救急車(ambulance) A ambulance is a vehicle to carry people who is injured or have an illness to hospital. 2.辞書(dictionary) A dictionary is a book printed a meaning of words. 3.動物園(zoo) A zoo is a park where there are many kinds of animals to be watched by many people.

• 語句の並べかえをおねがいします。不要な語句1つあり

彼はかっとなって私はほおを平手打ちした He {furious/me/and/got/on/my/cheek/slapped/the}. 6か月はメアリーにとって、論文を書き終えるにはあまりに短い期間だった Six months was {finish/short/for Mary/a time/to/writing/such/too}her parer. 言語はお互いがコミュニケーションをとるための不可欠な手段である Language is {with/a mean/an/to/means/essential/communicate/each other/}.