• 締切済み

和訳をよろしくお願いします

An American professional expatriate wrote a long comment that explains the reasons that people should not work for a Japanese corporation.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.2

専門職で駐在したあるアメリカ人が、日本の企業で働くべきで無い理由を説明する長い論評を書いた。

Seek_The_Truth
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます!!

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

母国を去ったあるアメリカ人の知識人が、なぜ人は日本の会社で働くべきでないかを説明する長い文を書いた。

Seek_The_Truth
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Should I work for a Japanese corporation?

• 和訳お願いいたします。

以下の文の和訳をお願いいたします。↓ ・What are the main things that Japanese companies look for in an employee? ・Many people have to work very long hours, and many of those are unpaid. ・Japanese companies often make their workers from taking long holidays together. ・Japanese, it seems, strongly discourage their workers from taking long holidays. ・Some Japanese companies expect woman to leave and get married when they reach about 25, so even highly qualified women don't get such good jobs. ・Should workers have to socialize with their bosses? ・Should workers try to keep their personal life separate from their work? ・What things make for good boss? 以上です。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

But many people, who learn the Japanese language, do not get rewarded with professional opportunities or social opportunities.

• 和訳をお願いします。

『Japanese team vs. American team, that's a game that I thought 70-30 was not going to happen. But the game will happen. 』  上記の『70-30』という、見慣れない言葉に困っています。 『70%実現しないと考えていた試合』と訳せばいいのでしょうか? 分かる方がいましたら、教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• ➎和訳お願いします

Known as an expert on words, Tanikawa wants people living in the future to remember his creative works more than his name. He hopes his theme song for "Tetsuwan Atomu" (Astro Boy) will be sung many people over many years and that people in the future will ask, "Who wrote that?" That would be as pure a joy as that felt by the anonymous craftsmen who produce good works that are much appreciated by consmers. 自分なりの訳はありますので、 ご回答と比べて 補足で質問させて頂くかもしれません。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

That is the reason that Japanese workers work long hours, but Japan is the most unproductive country in the world. “Long hours” is an idiom that means a longer than usual or customary period of time for a given activity. “Unproductive” refers to labour productivity. Labour productivity is the gross national product divided by the number of hours worked.

• 和訳のお手伝いお願いしますm(__)m

和訳のお手伝いお願いしますm(__)m (1)I am interested in a lot of aspects... maybe the most interesting to me is the way people act and behave. aspectsはなんて訳したら良いのでしょうか? 日本人は顔も行動も面白いみたいな内容ですか??(この前の文は日本は自分たちの文化ととても異なっていると言ってます。) (2)I have been told that japanese people is very strict and work a lot... is that true? 「日本人はとても厳しく働き者だと話したことがある・・・本当?(合ってる?)」 って感じでしょうか?ゞ (3)I am working on the edition of a trailer I made. 自分が作った予告編の複製の会社で働いてるみたいに私は理解してしまったのですが・・・違いますよね?ゞ (4)what is your opinion on the work hours of japanese people? 何の意見を求められてるんでしょうか??日本人の勤務時間?? どなたか教えて下さい!

• 和訳お願いします

(1)an apple is rarely appealing after you've worked up a sweat. (2)when you're purely running, you're not creating lovely lean muscle fat, so people end up having that 'skinny fat' look, where there is no real muscle tone because they haven't done any resistance work. 1つだけでもいいのでわかる方教えてください

• 和訳の仕方が分かりません

教えてください! Although the Japanese language has a system of politeness that requires a pack of appropriate politeness levels,this does not mean that the Japanese are always polite.

• 和訳おねがいします

Suprisingly, some of Japanese students have their lunches inside of restroom stalls because they want to make sure nobody watches him. They do not want to give a mistaken impression of not having any friends at school. However,American usually does not care about what other people think about him あと、under someone's lonely eyes これもお願いします