• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.2

>Dress how you want to be addressed. ⇒addressは普通「~に宛名を書く、話しかける」というような意味ですが、ここではおそらく「指名する」くらいのニュアンスだと思います。 ということで、訳文はこんな感じです。 「あなたが指名して欲しいと思うなら、それに似合うような服装・身なりをしなさい。」

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

自分が望む通りに呼ばれたいのであれば、それに相応しい服装をしなさい。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

We will post on our Facebook wall and yours how great we think you are. How well you dress and the fact that we love your new hair cut!

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

How will you be buying the new Rockband album?

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“I know something about addiction and I know how hard it is to overcome that, but the reality is what do you do if you're in a band and you want to continue making the living you have and you want to continue putting out new music and you're co-dependent of the needs and wants of someone who just doesn't want to do anything, who doesn't want to go anywhere. Someone that is just not there, is just not present.”

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

how are you today? Where are you located? How long have you been a Scott Weiland admirer then and have you seen him live once? I did. Isaw STP twice. Unfortunately, I haven't seen Scott & The Wildabouts or Velvet Revolver live.

• 翻訳お願い致します

外国人の友達からもらったメールを訳して欲しいです。 If you don't want to come to my apartment .....May be next time nee. maybeとmay be スペースの有る無しはどういう意味の違いがありますか? またneeとはどういう意味なんでしょうか?

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Oh and did I mention shoes? I’ve come to understand that shoes can make, break or even be the outfit. They have a direct correlation to how she feels about her legs and body. Compliment your wife by telling her you think her shoes make her look sexy. Even surprise her with a new pair, but make sure you get the right size.

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Hehe you did it Thank you. I will take pictures for you tomorrow. I got my hair cut so I will give you an old one for now. Hehe I don't mean to be rude but maybe you could take a picture showing more skin if you know what I mean hehe But of course that is your choice I don't want to harass you with that. Also nice dress ↑翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Velvet Revolver Reveal How Axl Rose Made Slash Find Scott Weiland Former Velvet Revolver and Guns N’ Roses drummer Matt Sorum revealed in a new Loudwire Nights interview how Axl Rose moving on with a new Guns N’ Roses lineup is what made himself, Slash, and Duff McKagan get late Stone Temple Pilots frontman Scott Weiland to form Velvet Revolver. Ultimate-Guitar transcribed his comments. “My wife loved that record [Contraband], I do, but you know, it’s interesting, I need to go back and listen to some of these things sometimes because I get different interpretations of what I recorded the first time. “But I mean, that record, the same feeling I have for Deadland Ritual is the same feeling I had going in and making Velvet Revolver’s first album. “It’s a renewed energy, you do have to really step it up because you’re unleashing something into the world that might or might not want to resonate towards, because number one, they think, ‘Oh, it’s just a bunch of guys getting together because they think they should put a band together or be a supergroup.’

• 2つ翻訳お願いします><

2つ翻訳お願いします>< It was tired from love not fulfilled. There is a my present self because there are feelings to think of the other party. Is the love that dose to the point of telling a lie me? What do you want to do, and how do you want to be loved by you?

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

How are you? Hehehehe do you want to hear something weird and gross my ex once wanted me to do for her? (at last!) ↑これってどういう意味ですか?