回答No.1

templateは簡単に言うとどのような意味でしょうか?  お手本

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください!!!!!!

和訳お願いします!!  Modern life is convenient,but it has also created problems in many ways.One ploblem we often hear about is that children are becoming less healthy because they watch too much television.    It is common sense that children who are watching television are not doing other activities such as playing outside.This means that children may get to fat or not have much strength or energy.However,there are other serious effects on children besides physical effects.  Children who watch a lot of television can usually understand the same number of words as other children.However, when they speak, they often cannot explain themselves very fluently.Some scientists think that this is because babies need to get information by listening, using their left brain.But television is mainly visual and makes us use the right brain.this is perhaps the reason for poor language skills later.

• よろしくお願いします

I heard that Madonna turned 60 yesterday. I feel for her children because my mother embarrasses us the same way Madonna embarrasses hers. My mom and dad divorced a year ago before my mom started posting bikini selfies and other embarrassing pictures all over Facebook and Instagram. Madonna’s a senior citizen and has done the same thing. I’m a senior in high school and have all of my guy friends making comments about my mother. have all of my guy friends making comments about my motherは「私の全ての友達に母のことについてコメントをされている」でしょうか? all of my guy friends are making comments about my motherというのとはどう違うのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• PS3のフレンドからきたメッセージなのですが、よくわからないので英語訳

PS3のフレンドからきたメッセージなのですが、よくわからないので英語訳お願いします。 フレンドのユーザー名は Aとしておきます。 To all friends this is A's brother if he said he any other age besides 12 he lied to you from A's brother よろしくお願いします。

• 代名詞が何を指すか

ポッドキャストのスクリプトから質問です。 “Blah-blah-blah”という言葉を説明した箇所が以下のようにあります。 “Blah-blah-blah”is an informal expression we use when we don’t want to provide all of the details, we don’t want to give a full description of something because you understand it or it’s boring and complex and we don’t really need to repeat it. Often it’s used sort of to dismiss or to say that these things aren’t very important. Your children may say, for example, to their friends, “Oh, my parents want me to clean my room and do my homework, blah-blah-blah.” You see, they don’t think it’s very important. It’s also suggesting that there are other things that you have told your children to do that they’re not saying because it’s sort of understood.The other person will know what they’re talking about, and also know that your children don’t find those things very important. Maybe you should talk to your children! 2パラグラフ目の It’s also suggesting that there are other things that you have told your children to do that they’re not saying because it’s sort of understood.  の Itは blah-blah-blahを指すのでしょうか。それとも子供が言ったセリフを指すのでしょうか。 そして、It's also suggest(示唆もしている)とありますが、何を示唆しているのかよくわかりません。 The other person will know what they’re talking about, and also know that your children don’t find those things very important. の最初のthey はchildrenでしょうか。 何度読んでもしっくり来ないので、質問をさせていただきました。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 日本語訳を教えてください。

日本語訳が知りたいです。 Unlike other carbohydrates, fiber cannot be digested easily. For this reason, fiber gives us very little energy, but it is necessary to keep our body healthy : it is important because it helps move human waste through our digestive system.

• 英語の和訳

They need to remember that nobody does it alone, and that single parents use social networks. There is no denying the difficulties of single-parent home. With the support from friends, single parents and their children can reap the satisfying rewards of watching their children grow up to be happy and healthy. 英文の和訳をお願いします。

• acknowledge

The reason I ask is because a close friend of mine started seeing the school counselor a lot before summer, and he confided in me that it was because his mom was treating him poorly at home. I'm really sad for him, but I'm also confused by the examples he gave me of what his mom did to him: she always yelled at him; she would refuse to acknowledge him for two weeks straight; acknowledge himはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My friend “Sophie” is worried about the vibes our other friend “Steve” has been giving her. We’re almost out of high school, and Steve has not been very subtle in his crush on Sophie. He’s not the sharpest knife, but he usually means well. Steve has not been very subtle in his crush on Sophie. He’s not the sharpest knife, but he usually means well. の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

An eye for an eye A tooth for a tooth Turn the other cheek of aside We're all god's children, the giver of live Follow me, we will survive

• よろしくお願いします

I recently started dating a guy who is, by most measures, the perfect match. He’s intelligent, handsome, considerate, has a great job and is great in bed. The only catch is, he is really, really nerdy. Not in the good way. He’s pretty socially awkward, he doesn’t have many friends and I feel a little uncomfortable introducing him to my friends. We’re compatible in every other way, but I’m just not ready to bring this guy around. Am I being shallow? Not in the good way.はなぜ限定のようなtheなのでしょうか?あと、bring this guy aroundはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします