自己テスト結果による保守派・リベラル派の中間的な立場について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 保守派、リベラル派、共同体主義者、リバタリアンの中で、自己テストの結果、私は中間的な立場にありました。
  • 自己テストの結果、私の立場はリベラル派、共同体主義者、リバタリアン、保守派の中間に位置していました。
  • 自己テストの結果、私はリベラル派、共同体主義者、リバタリアン、保守派の間の中間的な立場にありました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

添削してください

「しかし何に重点を置いているかという点においては(libertarian, conservative, liberal, communitarianのうち)、View QuizのSelf-Testの結果、Liberal、Communitarian、libertarian、conservativeはちょうど中間に位置していた。ただfreedomよりもequalityの方に近かった。(freedomとequalityの差はあまり大きな差ではなかった。)」 However, in terms of what is focus on (libertarian, conservative, liberal, communitarian), the result of Self-Test in View Quiz was just middle between Liberal, Communitarian, Conservative and Libertarian, and closer to "equality" than "freedom". (It was not big difference between "freedom" and "Communitarian".) *このグラフの結果なのですが、正方形に縦線と横線が一本ずつ引いており、(田の形)左上からliberal, communitarian, libertarian, conservative(右下)と配置されています。 そしてliberalとcommunitarianの上の部分が[equality]で、もう一方(下の段が)[freedom]を示していました。 そいて、私の結果が、4つの線が交差しているところより少し上のところでした。 (わかりにくくてすみません。) ** (しかし~)と入れようとしたのですが、この文の初めにhoweverを使ったので、2回続けてはよくないのでは?と思い、省きました。 この英文の流れでもおかしくないでしょうか? こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9726/12098)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。失礼ながら、日本語文の意味がよく分かりませんでしたので、勝手に解釈して日本語文を考え、それを英文にしました。 >「しかし何に重点を置いているかという点においては(libertarian, conservative, liberal, communitarianのうち)、View QuizのSelf-Testの結果、Liberal、Communitarian、libertarian、conservativeはちょうど中間に位置していた。ただfreedomよりもequalityの方に近かった。(freedomとequalityの差はあまり大きな差ではなかった。)」 >However, in terms of what is focus on (libertarian, conservative, liberal, communitarian), the result of Self-Test in View Quiz was just middle between Liberal, Communitarian, Conservative and Libertarian, and closer to "equality" than "freedom". (It was not big difference between "freedom" and "Communitarian".) *私が(Liberal, Communitarian, libertarian, Conservativeのうち)どれに重点を置いていたかが示された:it showed which I emphasized on (among liberal, communitarian, libertarian, conservative)。「それ(結果)が示した」という言い方です。 *私の立場(座標)は、革新的なLiberalから、CommunitarianやLibertarianを経てConservativeに至るまでの間の、ちょうど中間に位置していた:My position (coordinate) was located just in the middle, from innovative Liberal, through Communitarian and Libertarian to Conservative. *(FreedomかEqualityのうちの)どちらを重視するかについては:as to which one (of Freedom or Equality) I emphasized。 *私はFreedomよりもEqualityの方に近かった。ただし、~:I was closer to Equality than Freedom; although ~。 *2つの間の差は、あまり大きくなかった。the difference between the two was not very big。 ⇒Meanwhile, as a result of View Quiz's Self-Test, it showed which I emphasized on (among liberal, communitarian, libertarian, conservative). My position (coordinate) was located just in the middle, from innovative Liberal, through Communitarian and Libertarian to Conservative. However, as to which one (of Freedom or Equality) I emphasized, I was closer to Equality than Freedom; although the difference between the two was not very big. =一方、View QuizのSelf-Testの結果、私が(Liberal, Communitarian, libertarian, Conservativeのうち)どれに重点を置いていたかが示された。私の立場(座標)は、革新的なLiberalから、CommunitarianやLibertarianを経てConservativeに至るまでの間の、ちょうど中間に位置していた。しかし、(FreedomかEqualityのうちの)どちらを重視するかについては、私はFreedomよりもEqualityの方に近かった。ただ、2つの間の差は、あまり大きくはなかった。

関連するQ&A

• 添削してください

しかし、purity に関しては、conservative の方に近い数値となった。liberalの平均が1.4に対しconservativeの平均は3.0。そして私自身のサーベイの結果は2.5だった。 このようにみると、自分がリベラル派だと思っていたが、調査の結果ほとんどそれに近い結果となっていることがわかった。 However, as for Purity, my score was close to that of the Conservative. The Liberal's average is 1.4 and the Conservative's average is 3.0, and my result is 2.5. From the above results, I thought that I am a Liberal, and I found that the result of survey was almost close to that. こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください

リベラルと保守では大事にしたい「自由」の概念が異なる。たとえば、リベラルというのは「多様性は尊重する」ことが基本だ。リベラルな価値観をもつ人にとって、国境を越えた団結や、性差を超えての平等を得る自由は、とても尊いものといえる。 In the Liberal and Conservative, the concept of "freedom" is different each other. For example, the basis of Liberal is "to respect diversity". For people who have Liberal values, freedom to unite across national borders and to gain equality beyond gender can be said to be very precious. *日本語=英語という風にはなっていないです。 日本語をもとに英語にはしていますが…英語で言いやすいように少し日本語の表現を変えている箇所があります。 ただ言いたいことは日本語に示した通りです。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください

Test2 の結果は Harm, Fairness, Loyalty, Authority and Purity からそれぞれ自分がConservativeの平均に近いか、liberalの平均に近いかを示してくれる(the university of Virginiaの調査に基づいて)。 The result of test 2 show from Harm, Fairness, Loyalty, Authority and Purity respectively whether I am close to the average of Conservative or close to the average of Liberal (the average based on the investigation by the university of Virginia). こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください

自由主義の枠のなかで、より強固な自由を求めるのが米国流の「保守」であり、政府による一定の介入を求めるのが米国流の「リベラル」ということになる。 このことから、私はリベラル派だと思う。 In the framework of liberalism, seeking more strong liberty is "Conservative" in the U.S. style, and seeking certain intervention by the government is "Liberal" (in the U.S. style). I think that I am a liberal from this. >(In the U.S. style)というのを2回いう必要があるかな…?と思い()で囲みました。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください

つまり、これらのテスト結果から、Self-testに関してはあまり自分の思っていた結果にならなかったが、二つ目のテストに関しては自分の考えにとても近い結果となった。 また質問の仕方が異なると、テスト1と2でこんなにも結果が異なることにも驚いた。 Lastly, from these test results, I had different result in mind about Self-Test, but about second test I got very close result to my idea. I was surprised that the result of test 1 and 2 differed so much if the way of questioning was different. *日本語では「つまり」としてますが、最後に述べることなのでlastlyでもいいかな、と思いそちらを採用しました。 こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。

• 添削してください

Democratic is overwhelmingly occupied by liberal. On the other hand, Conservative almost support Republic Party. When looking at the date (According to the date), supporters of the Democratic Party, it can be said that a wide variety of racists such as White, Black, Hispanic and Asian support them (it). 「Democratic は Liberal派が圧倒的に支持率を占めている。逆にConservative派はRepublic Partyをほぼ支持している。 民主党の支持者たちは、データを見ると、白人、黒人、ヒスパニック、アジア系と、実にさまざまな人種が支持していることが伺える。」 ⇨ どちらの表現かわからないもの(どちらが適切か)は()で足しています。 もし他に表現があったら教えて欲しいです。 こちらの英文を添削してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

英文⇨ This book author XX is Professor of history at the University of XX. He emphasized the (origin / background) of the March on Washington and the circumstances in the black trade union movement in this book. He focused on A. Philip Randolph. He led and was in charge of the March on Washington for jobs and freedom. The March on Washington in 1963 was not first plan that Randoplh was planning. 日本語⇨ この本の作者のXXはXX大学の歴史教授だ。彼は行進の原点、黒人労働組合運動におけるいきさつをこの本で強調した。 彼はA. Philip Randoplhに焦点を置いた。彼(フィリップ・ランドルフ)は仕事と自由のためにワシントン大行進で指揮をとり導いた。 1963年に行われたワシントン大行進はランドルフが計画していた初めのプランではなかった。 こちらの英文の添削をお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 添削してください

全米ライフル協会は、(National Rifle Association of America) 銃の所持について、自己防衛を理由にあげている。しかし、非営利団体のthe Violence Policy Centerによると、2012年のアメリカにおける銃絡みの事件では、正当防衛が259件だったのに対し、殺人は32倍の8342件となっている。個人が保有する銃が自己防衛のために使用されることは滅多にないとする調査結果を発表してる。なお、この調査ではこの調査では自殺や誤射は含まれていない。 The National Rifle Association of America gives self-defense about the possession of guns. However, according to a non-profit organization of the Violence Policy Center, in the case of gunship in 2012, 259 cases were legitimate defense, while murder was 32 times 8342 cases. They are announcing findings that Individual guns rarely used for self-defense. In this survey, suicides and accidental firings are not included. こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳して欲しいです。 年齢差別についてです。

However, there have been few attemps to compare quantitatively the relative importance of these three kinds of prejudice and discrimination. We have analyzed the race, sex and age inequalities shown by the U.S. census statistics using the method of the Equality Index. We compared inequalities in terms of income, education, occupation, and number of weeks worked. The Equality Index summarizes the amount of similarity between the percentage distributions of two groups, such as the aged and non aged, on a given dimensions, such as income or years of education. We found that age inequality was greater than race and sex inequality in the number of years of education completed and in the number of weeks worked; that is, there was more discrepancy between the aged and non aged in their education and weeks worked, than there was between the whites and nonwhites, and between males and females. However, in terms of occupation, age inequality was less than racial and sex inequality. Age inequality was also greater than racial inequality in terms of income. When comparisons were made combining two of the factors, the joint effects were generally additive. The combination of all three factors produced the lowest quality in both income and occupation. Changes since 1950 show nonwhites and the aged gaining substantially more equality in income, occupation, and education; while women were barely maintaining their generally inferior status. The extent to which these inequalities are directly due to racism, sexism, and ageism, as opposed to biological or cohort differences, is difficult to determine. However, it is clear that the relative amounts of race, sex, and age inequality vary depending ono which inequality is being mesured.

• 添削してください

労働条件が改善されると、労働者の意欲も上がり、それは企業が提供するサービスや商品の向上にもつながると思う。 これらの理由から、私はアンケートを行う前から自分はリベラル派だと思っていた。 To improve condition of employment seems to rise workers motivation, and this is lead to improvement of services and goods that provided by companies. For those reasons, I have been thinking that I was a liberalism before I answered a survey. *結局アンケート?調査の結果(いくつかの質問に答える)、リベラル派に近いことがわかりました。 I was a liberalism としてしまうと、「前は」ということになってしまいますか? I am~でいいのでしょうか? こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。よろしくお願いします。