• ベストアンサー

和訳 comes into effect

私の和訳はあっているでしょうか。添削をお願いいたします。 ※無罪と推定される権利について Law invocation: The presumption of innocence comes into effect as soon as a suspect is arrested. 権利の行使:被疑者が逮捕される際、無罪と推定される権利が行われます。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9740/12121)
回答No.2

「補足コメント」を拝見しました。 3つのご指摘が大体理解できましたので、次のように再回答いたします。 >Law invocation: The presumption of innocence comes into effect as soon as a suspect is arrested. >権利の行使:被疑者が逮捕される際、無罪と推定される権利が行われます。 ⇒権利の行使:被疑者は、逮捕される際、無罪と推定される権利が発生します。

noname#229141
質問者

お礼

Oh.... yeah... I like... I think you got it perfect. Fantastic !! thanks :o)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9740/12121)
回答No.1

>Law invocation: The presumption of innocence comes into effect as soon as a suspect is arrested. >権利の行使:被疑者が逮捕される際、無罪と推定される権利が行われます。 ⇒権利の行使:被疑者は、逮捕された場合、直ちに推定無罪の権利を保有します。

noname#229141
質問者

補足

Let me explain a bit more. 3 main points Point 1: The police do not presume a suspect is innocent. They presume all suspects are guilty or they won't arrest them. Point 2: The police by law must then presume someone is innocent at a "certain point". (note that this is not reality but instead the idea behind the law) Point 3: The "certain point" is, exactly the moment they arrest the suspect. I think 場合 can't be right because it starts 'as soon as' the suspect is arrested. Also, I wonder about 保有... because 'comes into effect' means the right 'starts', 'begins'...

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳 comes into effect 2

私の和訳はあっているでしょうか。添削をお願いいたします。 ※最初の文章は既に添削してくれました。最後の2文章をお願いします! Law invocation: The presumption of innocence comes into effect as soon as a suspect is arrested. 権利の行使:被疑者は、逮捕される際、無罪と推定される権利が発生する。 The invocation here is not referring to the right to be presumed innocent "until proven guilty", because that's always in effect. The invocation defined here is referring to when “police obligation” to investigate a suspect's defense becomes the suspect's right. ここでの権利の行使することは、常に有効であるため、「有罪とされるまで」は、無罪と推定される権を参照していない。この定義は、被疑者の弁護を調査する「警察の義務」が被疑者の権利になるときを指している。

• 英和訳 日本語を自然に書き直してくれませんか

最初の文章は文脈を理解するために記入した。英文だけを翻訳したいです。 ------------------- 「被告人が独自の法解釈に基づき黙秘権の侵害であると感じたことがあったとしても、」 ------------------- This statement lacks insight. I don't want to sound rude however any 1st year law student knows, that police officers have to stop interrogations as soon as an invocation is made. This has been the logic (rule) ever since the law was established. この申したってことは深刻な洞察の欠落がある。失礼つもりはないが、法学1年生は、黙秘権を行使した際、警察官は直ちに尋問を中止しなければならないことを知っている。黙秘権が成立されて以来この論理(ルール)があった

• 翻訳 Law invocation

正しい日本語に書き直すことはできますか? Law invocation meaning: “I invoke the right to remain silent”, means: “I will not answer questions or make a statement, because that's my right under the law.” 法を行使する意味:「黙秘権を行使する」とは、「法律上の権利であるため、質問に答えることも声明もしない」ということ。

• 英和翻訳 a little difficult

下記を翻訳したいですが、そのまま2つの文章が欲しい。。。これは難しい。英語の文法は逆なのでこういうつながりは可能。。。さ、日本語はどうでしょう。よろしくおねがいします Can the police or prosecutor refuse to document or release exculpatory evidence for a suspect's defense, without violating the suspect's right to present a defense? As well as, right to be presumed innocent, and, right to a fair trial? 警察や検察官は、被告人の弁護提出権を侵害することなく、被告の無罪弁明の証拠を文書化または公開を拒否することはできますか?同様に、無罪と推定される権利、公正な裁判を受ける権利。

• 英和翻訳 Refusal to Accept

正しい日本語に書き直すことをお願いします After a suspect pleads the right to remain silent, can the police refuse to accept exculpatory evidence from the suspect, unless the suspect makes a statement, without violating the suspect's right to remain silent? 容疑者が黙秘権を行使した後、警察は、容疑者の拷問を受けない権利を侵害することなく、容疑者が供述しないと無罪弁明の証拠を容認することを拒否することできるか? right to remain silent = 黙秘権

•  刑事事件報道に関して

刑事事件報道に関して 刑事事件報道で 検察に移送の際に、被疑者に毛布をかける現場映像がよくテレビで報道されます。 しかし、一方で警察側が毛布をかけて面が割れないように配慮しているにも関わらず、被疑者の正面写真がテロップに映し出されるケースが多くあります。 せめて、移送時に毛布で被疑者の顔を隠しているならば、正面写真を出すべきではないと思うのですが? 視聴者の『知る権利』として被疑者の段階で顔を知ることが妥当なのでしょうか? 推定無罪の原則論を考えれば、有罪が確定、もしくは起訴・処分確定まで、顔が出るような報道は裂けるべきだと思いますが、如何でしょうか?  

• 英和翻訳をおねがいします

日本語を訂正してくれますか? -------------------- Here's a random law enforcement manual that mentions the meaning: 「When a suspect invokes the right to silence, the police must immediately stop the interrogation」Pp.54-55 Law Enforcement Manual (STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE) 7/15/2008 See attached. 意味を述べる手当たり次第の法執行指示書である:「被疑者が黙秘権を行使した時、警察官は直ちに尋問を中止しなければならない。」Pp.54-55 法執行指示書 (ニューハンプシャー州) 7/15/2008 ※添付参照 --------------------

• 和訳 Law origin

正しい日本語に書き直すことをお願いします(辞書形) Law origin: “The right to remain silent” comes from common law. After the war, General MacArthur outright rejected the Japanese officials' suggested Constitution, and ordered his staff to draft a new Constitution for Japan. The right to remain silent, among other rights mentioned herein, were added to the draft and presented to the Japanese officials on February 13, 1946. Then under obligation, the new laws came into effect on May 3, 1947 with the new Constitution. 法の起源:「黙秘権」は慣習法から来ている。マッカーサー将軍は、戦後、日本政府の提案された憲法を完全に拒絶し、マッカーサー将軍のスタッフに新しい日本国憲法を草案することを命じた。ここに記載されている他の権利のなかで黙秘権は、国憲草案に追加され、1946年2月13日に日本政府当局に提示された。そして、義務の下で、新しい法律が1947年5月3日に新日本国憲法とともに発効した。

• 次の英文を和訳してほしいです。

Methylation is a chemical process in which a methyl(CH3)group is added to an atom or molecule. The resulting compound does not usually dissolve in water and is more easily absorbed into organisms such as plankton. Methylmercury is very dangerous because it enters the food chain as soon as it is absorbed into plankton. Next, it ends up in a fish that eats the contaminated plankton. After the contaminated fish is eaten by another fish, the methylmercury stays in the surviving fish's flesh, and the cycle may be repeated over and over. Once the mercury reaches the top of the food chain, for example in a 300-kilogram tuna, it will stay there for the rest of the fish's life. As a result, people are very worried about the effect of eating fish that are high on the food chain or very old. These fish may have very high accumulations of mercury, and thus may be dangerous to eat. Fish that are lower on the food chain, or younger, are seen as safer. As the article makes clear, an important first step is to discover the exact nature of the ocean's mercury methylation process. After the process is understood, it may be possible to control it. Until we can reduce the amount of mercury that accumulates in the ocean, it would be advisable to avoid fish that may be high on mercury, wouldn't it?

• 英和翻訳(半分終わった)

最後の部分はもうすでに翻訳しました。最初の文章を訂正してくれますか? ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー For example, even 50 years ago in the most famous ruling regarding this law, commonly referred to as 'Miranda', that started the requirement of police having to notify the suspect of their right to remain silent, it's mentioned: 「If the individual indicates, prior to or during questioning, that he wishes to remain silent, the interrogation must cease」Pp. 473-474. Miranda v. Arizona, 384 U.S. 436 (1966) ----- 例えば、50年前にもこの法律に関する最も有名な判決(一般に「ミランダ」と呼ばれる、警察は被疑者に黙秘権があると通知しなければならないという決まりが始まった)で記載されている:「尋問の前か途中で、被疑者が沈黙を守りたいとの希望を表明した場合、その取り調べを中止しなければならない。」 Pp. 473-474. Miranda v. Arizona, 384 U.S. 436 (1966) ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー