• ベストアンサー

on overload

Dear Carolyn: I am on overload with all the drama in the political landscape. I don't want to hear it, but then I don't want to be ill-informed -- or worse, complacent by not paying attention. How to balance? I am on overload with all the drama in the political landscape. の訳をよろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4123/5358)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

I am on overload with all the drama in the political landscape. の訳をよろしくお願いします 1。落第点確実な訳  政治的景色における全ての劇に荷物過重だ。 2。すこしましな(しかしまだ九大には及第しない)訳  ワシントン(あるいは永田町)で政治家たちのやってるバカ芝居の食い過ぎってところなのよ。 3。心を清らかにした訳(まだ相当濁ってはいます)  政界の劇的な動きの情報過剰のおかげで目下消化不良なのです。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• onについて

いつもお世話になっています。 以下の文についてお教え頂けないでしょうか。 I am having trouble with a client and am seeking your adovice on what I should do. whatの前にはどうしてonが必要なのでしょうか? 基本的なことで恐縮でございますが、どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げます。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳お願いします im on 10:00A.m. in the morning to 2:00A.m. the next day in the morning ill stay on facebook so that would be 2:00p.m. to 6:00a.m. in japan. im on spring vacation so i can stay up as long as i wont.

• foreclosed on

Two-plus years ago I lost my well-paying job. Shortly thereafter I had a grand mal seizure, which has left me partially disabled. After exhausting all my retirement funds (yes, I did save), I was foreclosed on. I was foreclosed on.の意味を簡単に説明よろしくお願いします

• 英文確認していただけませんか?

簡単な文章で恥ずかしいのですが…文として成り立ってるか(きっと間違っているので)確認していただけませんか? 間違っている部分を添削して頂けると嬉しいです。 内容は遠いところに住む友人や家族との連絡(コミュニケーション)のとり方についてです。 As for me, the communication with friends who lives in my hometownis an e-mail mainly. When I want to hear their voice, I sometimes talk on the telephone. With my family, I sometimes talk on the telephone. I don't talk on the telephone from me, but my family telephones me. The reason is because they confirms whether I am cheerful.

• want、talkの使い方について教えてください。

私はあなたと英語で会話したくありません。それは、英語が苦手だからです。 これを英語にした時に I don't want to talk with you in English, so I dislike English. で良いのでしょうか。 I don't want talk in English with you でしょうか?。 英語をすっかり忘れてしまい、何から辞書や参考書で調べて良いか分かりません。 wantは、toをつける時、つけない時があったような気がしますし、、、。 恐れ入りますが、教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• mean on?the mixed signals?

I don't mean on him. What's with the mixed signals,huh?! この2つの文の訳を教えて下さい。

• この英語の歌詞を訳せる人いませんか?

I didnt hear you leave I wonder how am I still here I dont want to move a thing It might change my memory Oh I am what I am Ill do what I want But I cant hide I wont go I wont sleep I cant breathe Until youre resting here with me I wont leave I cant hide I cannot be Until your resting here with me I dont want to call my friends They might wake me from this dream And I cant leave this bed Risk forgetting all thats been Oh I am what I am Ill do what I want But I cant hide I wont go I wont sleep I cant breathe Until youre resting here with me I wont leave I cant hide I cannot be Until your resting here with me よろしくお願いします。

• あってますか?

私の力ではまだまだなので確認お願いします。 私は12月に日本に帰る考えはありません。 →I don't think I go back to Japan in December. 私はあなたたちと休暇を過ごしたいです。 →I want to spend the vacation with you. 私もあなたたちと一緒に行っていいのなら、私は行きたいです。 →If I go with you, I want to go there. これらの英語訳は合ってますか? 直すところがあったらお願いします!

• よろしくお願いします

The other day at a restaurant, a couple changed a baby’s diaper (No. 2) on the table beside me. I was horrified. I am all about public breast-feeding, and I’m OK with kids and babies at my favorite brunch places, and I don’t have a problem with my friends changing their kids in any room of my own house. But I do draw the line at this. I am paying for dinner, and there is fecal matter about 1½ feet away. I am from a family-friendly city. Almost all bathrooms have changing facilities for both moms and dads. I hate urban yupsters who protest when children start coming to their favorite neighborhood spots, but I find this really gross. all about public breast-feedingとyupsterの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 I see. Its really hard to think now. Because of this custom fees, its really a lot when paying them. Almost a quarter to pay of the original value. Only in my opinion, I think when it is properly labelled and pack extremely well we can at least be sure the item is safe, but still we don't know what will happen.. I think Japan post is secure and can be trusted. I am with you, in my case I don't really want to lose my money if something happen in the item.. Hard to think.. よろしくお願い致します。