Comparing your nutrition log to the recommended servings per day

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Comparing your nutrition log to the recommended servings per day, were your grains simple or complex carbohydrates?
  • Did you choose to consume grains in a simple form or mixed into dishes, according to your nutrition log?
  • When comparing your nutrition log to the recommended servings per day, did you find that your grain intake consisted of simple or complex carbohydrates?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語での質問について

4日間食べたもののカローリー、servings(量)を記録するということをしていました。 そこで、 Comparing your nutrition log to the recommended servings per day what did you find: Were your grains simple or complex carbohydrates? という問題があるのですが、穀物をシンプルにとるか複雑(料理に混ぜて)とるか、ということを聞いている、という認識で合ってるでしょうか? 回答としては、例えば、お米を食べていれば、 I eat rice. みたいな感じでいいのでしょうか?

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。穀物をシンプルにとるか複雑(料理に混ぜて)とるか、ということを聞いている、という認識で合ってるでしょうか?  いいえ、下記のように砂糖を使ったもの(=シンプル)かどうかという質問です。   https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/simple-carbohydrates-complex-carbohydrates#8 2。回答としては、例えば、お米を食べていれば、I eat rice. みたいな感じでいいのでしょうか?  いいえ、その場合は My grains were complex carbohydrates because I ate rice などがいいと思います。

wxw
質問者

お礼

なるほど!そういうことなんですね!! 大変参考になりました!! ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 英語での質問について(別の質問の続きです)

4日間食べたもののカローリー、servings(量)を記録するということをしていました。 そこで、 Comparing your nutrition log to the recommended servings per day what did you find: What are some areas that you need to consume more servings of? と聞かれているのですが、 I think I need "Nuts seeds, Legumes" area to consume more serving of. という感じでいいでしょうか?

• 英語での回答の仕方について

1日のNutrition Log を記録した結果についての質問です。 ・What are some areas that you need to consume more servings of? ⇨I think I need to consume Nuts, seeds and Legumes more servings of. ・Were you surprised by the overall results and were you conscious of what you were eating when keeping the log and did you change your eating pattern? ⇨I have eaten any Nuts, seeds Legumes in four days. I don't like these food to much, so I usually don't eat them. But, I think I should to take these foods sometimes. (私はこの4日間全く豆類を食べていません。それほど好きではなので普段は食べません。ですが、時々は食べる必要があると思いました。) 回答はこんな感じでいいでしょうか? 聞いていることと違うよ、や文法がおかしいなどあれば指摘して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 質問の答え方が分かりません

次の質問なのですが、回答をどう書き出していいのがよく分かりません。 どうかアドバイスをお願いします。 (1)How was your weekend? どうだった?と聞かれてるので、楽しかった。等でいいのでしょうか? (2)What did you do on the weekend? 何をしたのか?なので「○○へ行った・買い物をした」等? (3)How old were you on your last birthday? ??? (4)When was your last vacation? My vacation was ・・・・・ うーん・・・どう書けばいいのだろう。。。

• 英訳の正誤判断依頼

1、あなたは一ヶ月に何冊の本を読みますか。 ⇒How many books a month do you read? 2、あなたは彼が将来、何になりたいか知っていますか。 ⇒Do you know what he wants to become in the future? 3、あなたは誰と昼ごはんを食べたのですか。 ⇒With whom did you eat rice in daytime? 4、彼女はなぜパーティーに行かなかったのだと思いますか。 ⇒Do you think why did not she go to the party?

• 英語から日本語に訳してください!!

どなたか下記の英文の翻訳をお願いします<(_ _)> (1) I do find you attractive but what I see that really jumps out at me is the gentleness in your eyes. (2) the light in your eyes spoke of confidence and so much caring that I felt you were staring straight into my soul. (3) I prayed for friendship never dreaming you would want to take it beyond that.

• 英語の訳がわからなくて困ってます。

訳がわからなくて問題が解けません。英語の全部の訳を教えてください。 訳がぜんぜんわからなくてちょっとつまずいてます。 Professor Strauss, a psychologist, is being interviewed on WLTT radio. She is talking about the effect that watching violent TV shows has on children. Interviewer: Professor Strauss, you've recently done a study of how watching violent TV shows affects the way children behave. What did your study involve? Professor Strauss: We studied fifty children at a city pre-school. They were all four years old. We divided the children into two groups and gave the groups different cartoons to watch for one hour a day. They did this for five days a week, over a period of three weeks. One group watched violent cartoons―cartoons showing characters fighting and being hurt or killed―while the other group watched non-violent cartoons. We then observed the way the children behaved when they were playing. Interviewer: And what did you find? Professor Strauss: The results were very interesting. We found that the children who had watched the violent cartoons were more likely to fight and argue with their playmates; they were more likely to disobey adults and they also became more impatient than the children who had watched non-violent cartoons. Interviewer: So, the violence in the TV shows did have an effect on the children's behavior? Professor Strauss: It seemed to, yes. お願いします。

• 教えてください。

日本語のところを英語に直して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。 1) What did you do in front of the main shrine? If you prayed,what did you "say" in your heart? 私は祈った。もう二度と戦争が起きないようにと。 2) If your grandmother were there, what would she pray? 彼女は、ご苦労様でした と祈る。 3) Some people do not think that Yasukuni is a sacred place. Why? 中国人や韓国人がたくさん亡くなったから。 4) Did you feel it was a sacred space? Why? 境内が広く、平和で落ち着いた気持ちで参拝できたから。 5) 私は戦争に反対です。亡くなった人の写真をたくさん見たから。 6) 私は女子学生が書いた答辞を読んで、胸が熱くなった。 まだ若いのに、考えが立派だと思った。

• 【至急】英語 教えて下さい

英語 教えてください [1](1)もし君が僕だったらどうする。 What ( ) you do if you ( ) me ? (2)もしそのことを知っていたら、君に教えていただろう。 If ( ) ( ) about it, I ( ) ( ) told you. (3)好きなだけ食べられたらなぁ。 I wish I ( ) ( ) eat as much as I want. (4)太陽がなかったら、あらゆる生物が生きられない。 If it were not ( ) the sun, all living things ( ) not live. (5)君の助けがなかったら、うまくできなかっただろう。 ( ) your help, I ( ) ( ) made it. [2](1)私が帰国子女だったら、もっと英語が得意だろう。 If I ( a returnee / at / be / better / I / were / would / , ) English. (2)朝食を食べていたら、彼は今、空腹を感じてはいないだろう。 If he ( breakfast / eaten / feel / had / he / hungry / not / would / ,) now. (3)8時の電車に乗っておけばよかった。 ( had / I / I / taken / the 8 o'clock train / wish ). (4)彼がいなかったら、我々のチームは試合に負けるかもしれない。 ( for / him / if / it / not / were ), out team might lose the game. よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文の問題

( )から適切な語を選び文を完成させましょう。 また、出来た英文を日本に略そう。 (1)My parents (go/goes/went) to London last month. (2)Last year,Ms.Green (is/was) a college student and she (studies/studied) in Chicago. (3)Mike didn't (joins/join) the brass band. He joined the wadaiko club. (4)(Are/Were) you surprised at the news yesterday? ーYes,I realcy (am/was). (5)What (did/were) you eat this morning? ーI (eat/ate) some toast.

• dudeとmy brotherの訳し方とpeep

Hey, dude おい I don't know my brother. わからないよ このmy brotherはどういう意味がありますか? ..................... What did you do? 何した? I looked at the stars. 星を眺めた。 You had to be out there,didn't you? 呼ばれたんだろ? Under the stars 星空の下へ So they could find you. 発見されるために。 Were they gonna beam you up? ビームアップされるの? -Beam me up? ビーム? -Your peeps, dude. 仲間にだよ ここのyour peepは、お前ののぞき穴ではなく、仲間となるんですか? dudeは、やつ、野郎の意になってましたが、dudeはどう訳されてますか?