• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

Next time maybe I do own business will be better. 口語にしてもちゃんとした文になっていないので、背景を想像しながら意味を取ると、 「次は自分で会社をやるよ。その方がうまくいくだろう。」 own businessは自分の仕事ですが意味は自分自身で運営する仕事。つまり自分の会社、または個人営業の事務所をやる。 構文と言うのも変な文ですがしいて言うと、 I do own business that will be better.

a-to-z-
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。話が繋がりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9726/12098)
回答No.1

>Next time maybe I do own business will be better. ⇒今度やる私の仕事は、おそらくもっとうまくいくだろう。

a-to-z-
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 We do not offer that service at the time but we will have a holder available soon that you can just buy that will be similar to a graded holder.

• 誰かいい日本語にしてください!

この文章を誰かうまいぐあいに日本語になおしていただけませんか?? Other women come to the school on their own with photos and resumes hoping that they will be selected to attend the academy. お願いします!

• 日本語に訳していただきたいです

maybe you will not love me anymore... It s so far....do you think you can stay without someone on your side for a long time ? うまく訳せなくて困っています>д<;

• 英文を日本語にしてください

日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。 well I do enjoy giving women a happy time lol freakaholic

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。

英文を日本語に訳してください。 よろしくお願いします。 I like that title. Maybe. I'm gonna write to it and see what comes. You do dramatic. Lol! I see! Nothing wrong with that.

• 次の英文から日本語の翻訳は正しいですか?

yes, but its the best i can do for now is going to china because its close to japan , but i will learn also Chinese. and i will do all my best to learn both . I still haven't decided yet where to go but, i don't want to go to a major city because of the pollution. but i do want to be near an airport because i plan to travel a lot when i live there i guess it will be difficult to learn Japanese and Chinese , but i speak 3 languages so i am positive so tell me what do you do for a living, why do you want to study English? そうです。しかし、中国に行くのが今の私のベストな選択です。なぜなら日本は閉まったからです。しかし私は中国語を学びます。両方の言語を学ぶのが私のベストです。私はまだどこに行くか決めていないが、メジャーな都市には行きたくないです。なぜなら公害があるからです。しかし私は空港に近くに住みたいです。それは計画の中に旅行が多く含まれているからです。 私が推測するに日本語と中国語では勉強に違いがあります。しかし、私は3つの言語をしゃべります。私は前向きです。 あなたに聞きたいです。なぜ生きていますか?なぜ英語が勉強したいですか? この英文から日本語への翻訳は正しいですか?よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に翻訳お願いします!

Let me check my shed your schedule I will try to be there 日本語に訳していただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語で訳してもらえませんか

英語で日本語を理解しようとする外人ですが、次のいくつか文を日本語でお願いします。 結構簡単な文です。全部てほしいという形でできますか I want llily to ask tom to do his homework I want lily to have tom do his homework I want lily to have tom's homework done I want tom to be told a story by lily I want tom to let me do the homework

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

下記の英語を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。 I sent the application today. The apartment will be available May20. I wish i could arrive a day early to rest but i will have no place...

• 日本語訳を教えてください。

If the student prepares for tomorrow’s exam, she’ll be more confident. If you aren’t able to finish the latter now, you can do it later. If I didn’t think the gym was helping me feel better, I wouldn’t be renewing my membership. 上記の英文の意味が分かりませんので、英語に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら日本語訳を教えてください。