• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

"This is the most serious charge leveled against a sitting president. Ever. " これは現職の大統領に対する最も重大な疑惑の告発だ。今までの中で。 Level a chargeで疑惑、罪をバラすこと。つまり告発。 sitting はここでは現職の

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Sonic windmill cancer is a real thing. NOT! What a fucking idiot!! I mean really. This is our fucking president.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

If you voted for trump I forgive you. If you still support trump then you are an accomplice to treason in my opinion. This scandal is going to end up being the biggest thing to happen to American politics ever. I've been saying it since the very beginning. This is a criminal and illegitimate president. And the mess is going to last years and probably destroy the Republican Party.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Sarah sanders is complaining that the medias biased against this administration. They are hostile to him because he's a dangerous asshole. Not because of anything else. Sanders says it's not fair. She been called a liar - She has lied - If the people are hostile to you then there's probably a reason. They wouldn't act this way towards a real president. They never have. This guy is a dangerous malignant senile racist women hating narcissist - And the press is treating him that way. If they weren't we'd be in big trouble. They want to be able to lie and be racist horrible people. And they don't want anyone quoting their lies back to them. That's unfair!!

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Weiland's rant included his thoughts on President Obama, “I think we have an amazing President, he's just amazing.” He also said, “You're thinking Scott Weiland is on drugs again…no that was 11 years ago, but I still drink…” This led into a bizarre rant about blogs, which included him asking what a blog was and proclaiming “Peter Jennings is awesome.” ※ 『Scott Weiland』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Trump the multitasker - most efficient president ever. Today with one tweet he was able to - 1) influence the news cycle trying to occlude the Russia news 2) kick Obama in the nuts 3) kick all liberals in the nuts 4) show those nasty gays what he thinks of them 5) energize his base. 6) prove to himself he's a real best leader.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

How can the party of the Pussy Grabber President force people like Biden and Franken to resign or not run? I'm sorry if this post offends anyone but this is a false equivalency - I guess all our democratic politicians should be like priests.... - oh wait.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

SCOTT WEILAND PRAISES PRESIDENT OBAMA, ADMITS HE STILL DRINKS & RANTS ABOUT GRUNGE Possible Stone Temple Pilots frontman Scott Weiland went on a long rant at his solo show last night in Washington DC. Numerous fans on Twitter claimed Weiland was drunk during his performance. chloesdad said on the BelowEmpty.com forums, “I've seen more STP/VR/Scott solo then I can count and this was by far the most painful show I've ever been to and that includes a show in which he didn't even show up (Tampa 2008).” ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots(STP)』『Velvet Revolver(VR)』はバンド名、『Scott Weiland』は人物名です。

• 英語を翻訳してください 

This is most random POS video I've ever seen. Possibly due to the cheesy Japanese shoutout moments... weird stuff. POS? チーズと翻訳ソフトでは出てきて、さっぱり意味が わかりません お願いします

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

It's funny that republicans are always claiming to be the most patriotic party. And if we don't support this or that then we are unpatriotic. Well it's turns out the the RNC is the exact opposite of patriotic. Any party that co signs an illegal president just to get their bills passed. Their crappy people killing bills. I don't hate republicans I actually agree with them on certain issues. I just hate this current crop of blue meanies. They seem to be more anti human then former classes. Oh also term limits. We need them.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I don't trust Trump, Putin or Assad. This attack is way too convenient of a distraction. Trump doesn't give a shit about the refugees, why is he concerned now?