• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

My heroes are the ones who survived doing it wrong, who made mistakes, but recovered from them.

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

私の英雄は(=私にとって英雄とは)、間違ったやり方をしても生き残った人たち、間違いをおかしても(その間違いを)正した人たちである。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

STP are scheduled to perform on May 30th in Los Angeles at the MusiCares MAP Fund Benefit Concert, it is not know who will front them at that show but many are speculating that it could be Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington since the event is honoring him:

• 翻訳お願いします

One small problem I did not look at my notes and I made aluminum heat sinks for you so now I will have to make you the copper ones you paid for it will only be one day delay as I'm going to make them right now, see the wrong ones damn>

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Like everybody else out there, I read about my band, Stone Temple Pilots, and their recent performance this past weekend with a new singer. To tell you the truth, it took me by surprise. And it hurt. But the band that played last weekend was not Stone Temple Pilots and it was wrong of them to present themselves as that.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

So my guess is that some scenario similar to the one I depicted above played out recently for the boys from STP. They were dealt a crappy hand and were forced to fold and move to another table. Why they held out so long I can only assume was rooted in their loyalty to a band mate who chose alcohol over them. It's unfortunate. It sucks. But what Scott Weiland was doing to Robert, Dean, Eric and their families was unforgivable. I say good luck to them. Chester is every bit as talented as his predecessor and from what I can tell of my brief encounter with him he will never become a threat to their future. Good luck guys. Thanks for having us the other night.

• 翻訳お願い致します。

The only prices that contain a mistake are the ones of the Souvenir vases. But since you will buy them from pols potten it is better if you stick to their price information directly. So please follow their price information regarding the Souvenir vases. They are based near Amsterdam in the Netherlands and they can give you the pick up information for the Souvenir vases. Please let me know if you have trouble getting in touch with them. Regarding the Thai Blue vases the pick-up address would be: Sang Arun Ceramic Co., Ltd 29 Nakuam Nue Rd. T. Chompu 52100 Muang Lampang Thailand I am checking with Sang Arun in Thailand if they have all the 4 vases you want to order available.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

So, media (social and news) has been blowing up over this Charlottesville thing. Yes, there are racists who still believe in white supremacy, but not very many. I think we're giving them way more attention than they deserve, and at a cost of our own collective peace of mind. Listen, I can't stand this neo Nazi bullshit, either, but I'm not going to let them ruin my day. Maybe I'll just listen to some Dead Kennedys, and remember this shit has been around my whole life. This one's for the ignorant racists everywhere, not just in Charlottesville.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

We are mounting this campaign not to raise money to pay for recording studio time but to cover duplication costs and marketing. It is our opinion that many many great records get made independently every year but without a marketing budget they go completely undiscovered.

• 人々を表すones と those(二回目)

下記のように英文を訂正されました。 A fact, announced by the medical community, is that the one, who doesn’t smoke but who indirectly breathes the smoke in, is more affected by it than the other who smokes. ↓ A fact, announced by the medical community, is that those, who don't smoke but who indirectly breathe smoke in, are more affected by it than those who smokes. <1回目の質問> 複数形が良いということを了解した上で、下の文のthoseを「the ones」と「the others」で置き換えることも可能ですか?(onesにtheを付けたのは関係詞節で修飾されているためです。) <今回の質問> 1回目の質問を訂正します。「the ones」のように定冠詞を付けると「対象となる人すべて例外なく」となると聞いたことがあるため、定冠詞はなしで考えたいと思います。 上記のthoseを「ones-others」または「ones-ones」で置き換えることは問題ないですか? A fact, announced by the medical community, is that ones, who don't smoke but who indirectly breathe smoke in, are more affected by it than others who smoke. A fact, announced by the medical community, is that ones, who don't smoke but who indirectly breathe smoke in, are more affected by it than ones who smoke. 長文になりましたが、ご回答・ご解説をお願いします。

• who it was who made them

it would be extremely interesting if we could always find out who it was who made them. 作り出すのがだれであるかがわかれば、さぞおもしろいでしょう。 新しい言葉の話なのですが、who it was who made them.の構成がよく分かりません。 作り出すのがだれ who made themで充分に思えます。 お願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots bassist Robert DeLeo discussed firing Scott Weiland in a new interview with NJ.com: “We had to do what we had to do,” says DeLeo. “Believe me, it wasn't something we enjoyed doing. We had a lot of great years with Scott, and we made amazing music together. But somewhere along the line, the vision was lost. “There's a book in there — a really good book. It was a difficult decision, and we wish Scott the best.” DeLeo also discussed rock's current state, “I'm just trying to carry the torch from the great bands I learned from. Hopefully, younger bands will take the torch from us. It all comes around.”