• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

My husband has his own demons he fights with and for him to do this to an innocent person completely shattered my heart. もちろん直訳でも、意味もわかるんですが、いざ日本語で口で言うための自然な意訳が思いつきません。友人に頼まれています。とてもかしこまった席での謝罪の原稿の一部になります。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

夫は夫なりに自分の中に潜む邪悪な感情と戦っています。その彼が罪のない人をこのような目に合わせてしまったことで、私は今、失意のどん底にいます。

その他の回答 (1)

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

夫が誤りを犯したことは、否定しがたい事実です。夫があんなことをしでかしてしまったことに対して、、何とお詫びを申し上げたらよいやら、言葉もありません。

関連するQ&A

• shattered his leg

I saw my boss kissing a man who is not her husband in an alley on my way home from work and saw the two of them going into a hotel the next week. She has a young kid and is married to a great guy. We live a couple of blocks away from them, and her husband and kid often bring us cookies they’ve made or invite us over for barbecues. When one of my own kids shattered his leg and I was away, my boss’s husband drove him to the hospital and waited by his bed for six hours until I could get there. shattered his legはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• pass him off

My husband and I have a professional acquaintance I’ve never really liked—he gives me the creeps—but tolerated for our business’ sake. Whenever he calls I am polite and quickly pass him off to my husband. pass him off to my husbandはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• save him from himself

My five year-old son is starting kindergarten and wants to dress himself. None of his clothing matches and I’m worried his friends and others will make fun of him for the way he looks. He is insisting on picking out his own clothes. My husband and I are torn over what to do. Do we allow him to pick his own clothes OR do we save him from himself and demand he wear what we tell him to? save him from himself はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• pumped my own gas

I have been widowed for 19 years and belong to a support group of women who go out to lunch once a month. Before I married my late husband, I was an independent businesswoman, cared for an elderly parent, paid my own bills, pumped my own gas, bought my own cars, etc. pumped my own gasとはどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳お願いします

以下の文章を訳していただける方、お願いします He is a person who is not easily discouraged or deterred. He can disregard the insults and unpleasantness or plane spoken ness and arrogance of others, if it is to his purpose to do so. He may seem easy going and tolerant an to make enemies into friends but he is not, it is a superficial mask, a tool he uses to advance him self or serve his own purpose.

• 和訳お願いします

Shocked to hear that his friend was waiting for a heart transplant,Robert Test decided to become an organ donor. This is what he wrote about his decision. At a certain moment,a doctor will decide that my brain has stopped functioning. When that happens, do not attempt to revive my body by the use of a machine. Give my eyes to a man who has never seen a sunrise,a baby's face, or love in the eyes of a woman. Give my heart to a person whose own heart has caused him nothing but days of endless pain. Give my blood to a teenager who was seriously injured in a traffic accident,so that he or she might live and see his or her grandchildren playing.

• 翻訳してください!

今日、迷惑メールが届きました。もちろんすぐに削除しましたが、なんて書いてあるか気になります。翻訳お願いします。非常に長いので要約だけでも結構です。 件名:I am Mrs Victoria Hillman from Isle Of Man 本文:Here is my Biography/Donation for the work of God Calvary Greetings to you beloved in lord, Do not be marveled, but believe in God, with him all things are possible I am Mrs Victoria Hillman from Isle Of Man I am married to Late Mr Luke Hillman From England who worked as Gold merchant here in (Ghana) for nine years before he died. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days on 2006. Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (USD$11.2M) Eleven million two hundred United state dollars as a fixed deposit in a general trust account with a Bank here in Accra, (Ghana) Here in West Africa. Recently, following my ill health my doctor told me that i will not last for the next Eight months due to my cancer problem. He said that there is going to be spread of this cancer to my bones and i will not live again, but the one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition i decided to donate this fund to a Church/Mosqe, Individual or Organization that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein and also according to the desire of my late husband before his death. Presently, this fund is still in the Bank. I want this fund to be used in liberation work Activities like, help to Orphanages, and Christian schools,Muslim schools,helping widows like me and up keeping of the Churches/mosque and propagating the word of God/Allah and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained. The Bible/Qur'an made us to understand that "Blessed is the hand that giveth" I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and they are not Muslims also, They are spiritual,And since the death of my husband they have succeed seizing most of my husband properties,I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 vs 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health and hence the presence of my husband's relative's around me always and when i try to speak it leads to a serious coughing out blood. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the details on how to contact the bank directly for onward transfer. I will also issue you an authority letter that will prove you as the present beneficiary of my funds. I want you and your family to always pray for me but the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life o f a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please, always be prayerful all through your life, Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.please kindly reply me with my private email as stated below victoria_hillman☆kimo.com Hoping to receive your reply, remain blessed in the Lord. Yours in Christ, Mrs.Victoria Hillman

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Bono said that the culture he grew up in during the Seventies not only defined him, but also the music he would go on to create. "Myself and my friends dealt with the kind of skinhead, boot boy culture of the time by creating our own reality, and eventually our own rock and roll band. That's how we dealt with the fear that we felt," he said.

• letかmakeかhave

I tried hard not to let my emotion appear on my face. 「感情を顔に出さないようにつとめた」 なぜletなんでしょう?letは「許可」の意があるので 直訳で、「私の感情が顔に出ることを許さないようにつとめた」これを意訳したのが上の文なのでしょうか?なのでletということでいいんでしょうか?

• 英文の翻訳

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 意訳大歓迎です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The future man whom you will meet as described will be a warm hearted and generous person. Proud and affectionate to a degree. He will has a masculinity about him and sex appeal, that exudes. Strong, possibly athletic, with a strong masculine character. He will be an outspoken assertive forceful man with strong feelings and may tend to dominate you. A man used to commanding respect and being in charge. Used to taking the lead.