• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします。英→日

Autofill not working: Some users may have incomplete fields in the checkout page, this is due to chrome aufofill feature interfering with the bot autofill. So we need to disable chrome autofill by going to the browser settings:

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ベストアンサー率47% (260/542)
回答No.2

拙訳を載せますが、基本的にやるべきことは前の方の回答と同じです。 "オートフィルが機能していない:ユーザーの中にはチェックアウト・ページの中に記入漏れがある方がいるかも知れません。これはクロームのオートフィル機能がボットによるオートフィルを邪魔するからです。その場合ブラウザーの設定に行ってオートフィルを無効にする必要があります。" クロームの場合、英語の説明を見て厄介なのは、英語表記で使われる用語と日本語用語で使われるカタカナ英語が一致しないこと。私もいつもそれで引っかかります。 ここで言う"autofill" はクロームの日本語版では、『設定』のページの一番下の『詳細設定を表示...』をクリックして出てきたメニューの『パスワードとフォーム』の『ワンクリックでのウェブフォームへの自動入力を有効にする』が相当します。ここで英語表記だと『Autofill』と言う単語が使われているのです。ありがた迷惑ですが、クロームの設定では英語を単純にカタカナにせず、違うカタカナ語を使っているところが他にもたくさんあります。

その他の回答 (2)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

#1です.補足です。 >>chrome autofillというのは拡張機能のことですかね?  そうだと思います。 >>インストールしてなければ問題ないですか?  はい、そうだと思います。3年ぐらい前から問題になっています。  https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/142893?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

Autofill が機能していない:  ユーザーによっては、最後のページに記入漏れがあるかもしれない。これはchrome autofill の特性が BOT の自動入力と合わないためだ、だから我々がしなくてはならないのはブラウザーセッティングに行って chrome autofill を無効にすることだ。

kjr606
質問者

補足

chrome autofillというのは拡張機能のことですかね?インストールしてなければ問題ないですか?

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

I understand now, the bot will only run 1 Proxy at a time and only the proxy you select. If you'd like to have multiple Proxys running you will need to have multiple instances of the bot installed on different Chrome profiles. To open another Chrome browser profile/instance, click your profile name/icon at the top right corner > Manage People > and simply add another profile. You will then have to reinstall the bot from the dashboard here

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

You can try opening up multiple Chrome browsers w/ different profiles, install the bot, then have the bot run the item there with slightly different time settings. That way you have multiple tries at one item. To open another Chrome browser instance, click your gmail/profile name at the top right corner > Manage People > and simply add another profile.

• どなたか日本語に訳していただけませんでしょうか。。。

どなたか日本語に訳していただけませんでしょうか。。。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I am going to New York in a month, so I need to start working out more to look sexy. I am looking forward to seeing you again.

• 翻訳お願いします 全部じゃなくてもいいです

You can certainly attempt to aim for multiples, but doing so can lower your odds of successfully purchasing, best to focus on a single item! The Supreme site may crash, normally this isn’t an issue however box logo hype is unreal. If the site does crash continue to be persistent until it is back up. In the event that anything does change on the site, take control the bot will work where it can and you will need to manually continue where it cant. We don’t foresee this happening but keep your eyes open and be ready. Supreme Desktop bots need to make sure that a category is selected or else the search wont work – category search is available in the latest updates. Read more on the new updates HERE Desktop Timer not needed if you are available on the computer at time of drop. Checkout Delay Recommendations: Safe Delay (high delay): 3 Seconds Fastest Delay (low delay): 0 Seconds The higher the delay the less odds of receiving a ghost order, lower delay the faster the checkout speed but risk getting a ghost order.

• 翻訳お願いします 分かる箇所だけで結構です

(1)Since the online store is not yet online, the first drop will be slightly different and will require your presence at time of drop. (2)Since the current shop redirects you to the supreme homepage, the start timer will not be the best route to go. You can use it, but you would need to set it to open a couple seconds after the drop and even then the site may not have yet updated and you will be redirected to the homepage. (3)Keyword finder may or may not working depending on site changes, but manually clicking on items will most likely lead to the best odds on drop 1. IF you do wish to use the keyword finder you it will need to be timed correctly when you hit the save button, if you hit save and you are redirected to the supreme homepage, close the window and try again – timing will be key here (4)For JP codes will not be posted until after the UK drop – for this reason we recommend not using the keyword finder for the first drop. (5)Lastly, if this is your first season with us, all this may seem complicated but once you can actually use the bot and run tests you will quickly get a grasp of how it all works (6)Updates to the bot will begin after the first drop if needed, this tips above only apply to the first release. In the event that some features on the bot do not work, please rest assured that updates will begin immediately right after and be released for the following week.

• テーブル作成時に1289エラーが出る。

テーブル作成時に、ERROR 1289 (HY000): The 'InnoDB' feature is disabled; you need MySQL built with 'InnoDB' to have it working というエラーが出てしまいます。 どういった原因が考えられるでしょうか? Mysql5.0.15を使っています。 CREATE文 CREATE TABLE USER ( ID BIGINT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,NAME VARCHAR(30) ,PRIMARY KEY (ID) ) type=InnoDB;

• 私はjapan-guideというサイトを利用して、外国人の友達を作りた

私はjapan-guideというサイトを利用して、外国人の友達を作りたいと思っているのですが…。 「この人とコンタクトを取る」という所をクリックし、メールアドレスとパスワードを入力すると ERROR: You need to enable cookies in your browser's privacy settings and in your internet security software in order to be able to log in. (エラー:あなたは、ログインすることができるためにあなたのブラウザーのプライバシーセッティングで、そして、あなたのインターネットセキュリティーソフトウェアでクッキーを可能にする必要があります。)←翻訳機の訳 と表示されてしまいます。 私は具体的にどのようなことをすれば良いのでしょうか? 分かる方がいましたら、教えてください。

• 和訳してください

アメリカのHFからこんなメールが送られてきました。   Hi Little Sister. Hope that school is going good. I am thinking highly on going back to school to finish my Holistic Health Degree. It will be a challenge with working and taking care of Joey but I need to further my education and get a better job so I can come to Japan and visit you and your family. Love you and miss you. サイトを使って和訳してみたものの、意味がよくわかりません・・・ どなたかわかりやすく和訳してもらえないでしょうか?>< お願いします

• 翻訳おねがいします

Future Energy where will we get our energy? It's a bright sunny day. I put the last solar panel on my roof, I switch it on , and I have electricity. I'm free! Now, I won't have to worry about electric bills or oil prices, and I won't feel guilty about pollution. But what's this? A cloud passes in front of the aun and my lights go out! I'm going to have to start my generator and burn some more gasoline. This isn't going to be easy after all. We are going to have a big energy problem in the future. Today, the world uses 320 billion kilowatt-hours of energy a day. That's equal to about 22 light bulbs burning nonstop for every person on the planet. By 2100 we will use three times as much energy. How will we get the energy? At the moment, we get most of our energy from fossil fuels: coal, oil, and natural gas. But fossil fuels are dirty and they will not last forever. It the long term, we will have to find alternatives. We will need renewable energy. SOLAR POWER On a cloudy day near the city of Leipzig in the former East Germany, I walked across a field with 33,500 solar panels. It produces enough energy for 1800 homes. One problem with solar power is that it is expensive, but the cost of solar will fall as technology improves. "Thirty years ago it was cost- effective on satellites," says Daniel Shugar, president of Powerlight Corporation. "Today it can be cost-effective for powering houses and businesses." He tells us that in the future most houses will have solar panels. There are other problems with solar power. It needs a lot of space and, of course, it doesn't work at night. WIND POWER One afternoon I stood in a field in Denmark under a dark, cloudy sky. And My solar panels Produce very little energy in this weather. But above me a wind turbine was producing clean, renewable electricity. At the moment, wind power is the best of all the alternative energy sources. But again, there are problems. First, they are ugly; people don't like to see wind turbines in fields. And of course the wind doesn't blow all the time. so, will our grandchildren get their energy from the sun, wind, or some other source? "We're going to need everything we can get from solar, everything we can get from wind," says Michael Pacheco, director or the National Bioenergy Center, part of the National Renewable Energy Laboratory in Golden, Colorado. "And still the question is-can we get enough?" 自分で調べながらやっていたのですが、へんな文章になったりします。 どうか皆さんの力をおかしください

• 【和文英訳添削してください(ハート)】

わたしの英訳で間違いをおしえてください、よろしくおねがいしますm(__)m tk p23 r4 ■問題和文 知的職業に従事するものは、ときには視点を変えてみることが必要です。 それは将来、医師や技師や薬剤師のような職業に従事する若い人についても当てはまります。 ■わたしの英訳 Those who take intellectual jobs sometimes need to change their point of view . It also applies to young people who will have job such as a doctor ,engineer or pharmacist in the future . ■特にわからないこと 第1文:change their point of viewという表現をしていいですか? 第2文:are going toではなくwillと書いたらだめですか? 第2文:複数形のほうがいいですか?→who are going to have jobs(複数) such as doctors ,engineers or pharmacists 模範解答:Those who have intellectual jobs sometimes need to look at things from a different point of view. This is also applies to young people who want to have jobs in fields such as medicine,engineering, or pharmacy .