• ベストアンサー

They’re free to go

They’re free to go, is what I meant. I’m deconstructing our thing we say. We’re giants.Nobody got that? この文章はどういう意味になりますでしょうか。 巨人の国に迷い込んだ主人公が裁判にかけられる場面で、主人公の弁護士が語っています。 よろしくお願いいたします。

noname#223717
noname#223717
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。直訳  彼らは自由に行ける、というのが私の意味だ。我々は、我々のものを非構築しているのだ。我々は巨人だ。誰もそれが理解できないのか? 2。意訳    彼らは、無罪放免って意味だよ。ここじゃあ、我々のものを「非構築」している、というのだ。ここは巨人の国だからな、(言葉も違うわけだ。)これ誰にもわからないの?

noname#223717
質問者

お礼

早々にご回答いただきありがとうございます。直訳と意訳と両方を教えてくださり、おかげさまで内容がわかりました。

関連するQ&A

• Home. They say once gone,

Home. They say once gone, you can never return.But what about those like me? Mourning the dust whose home was the road.No family with whom to share. Hammer and nail, we build our heaven.Room by room, our hell.And so now we build.What a magnificent structure it will be. こちらも殺人の置きた部屋を集めてきて一軒の家を建てようとする男のモノローグなのですが、どういう意味になりますでしょうか。このモノローグより前に「It is said that one can never go home again.」と言っているところがあって、ここと、冒頭の「Home. They say once gone, you can never return.」は同じことを指しているのでしょうか。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 文中のtheyについて。

(They don't say more than whom, but we're to understand they mean more than women who don't use the product.) この文章の中の、we're to understand they meanのtheyは彼らの意味はと訳すのでしょうか? theirはつかえないのでしょうか? 例えば、Ive never heard her sing a song.はsheがherに変わるのですよね?でこれは彼女が歌うのを聞いたことがないと訳すのですよね?文中の中で主語が違う形に代わるのはどういう場合なのでしょうか?又、なんと言う文法を勉強すればいいのでしょうか? アドバイスいただければ助かります。

• before going か before go

We all had to say our prayers before going to bed. 上記のgoingのところをgoにすることはできますか? どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 日本和訳お願いします。

繰り返す前まででも構いません。わかる方、和訳お願いいたします。 I don't care what nobody says, we're gonna have a baby Taking off in a Coupe de Ville, she's buckled up on navy She don't care what her momma says, no, she's gonna have my baby I'm taking all I have to take because taken gonna shape me People call us renegades because we like living crazy We like takin' on the town because peoples gettin' lazy I don't care what nobody says, no, I'm gonna be her lover Always mad and usually drunk, but I love her like no other And the doctor seems to say he don't know Where we're gonna go I'm a ghost and I don't think I quite know Where we're gonna go People call us renegades because we like living crazy We like takin' on this town because peoples gettin' lazy I don't care what nobody says, no, I'm going to be her lover Always mad and usually drunk, but I love her like no other And her daddy doesn't think he quite knows Where we're gonna go I'm a ghost and I don't think I quite know Where we're gonna go Where we're gonna go Where we're gonna People call us renegades We like taking on this town I don't care what nobody says, we're gonna have a baby Taking off in a Coupe de Ville, she's buckled up on navy She don't care what her momma says, no, she's gonna have my baby I'm taking all I have to take because taken gonna shape me

• beyonce you're not

学校のマスコットキャラ役を任せられたAが先生に呼び出されて、 "Some people aren't meant to perform in front of crowds."と注意されました。 そのあとに先生が"What I'm trying to say is, Beyonce you're not. Now turn in your head."と言いました。 Beyonce you're notとturn in your headの意味を教えてください!

• このtheyが疑問です

A: How's your company doing? B: Not so good, actually. The whole industry has been hit hard by the recession. A: I'm sorry to hear that. B: But we still managed to turn a profit last quarter, so we're pretty lucky. A: You're doing better than us, then. We've really been struggling. If things don't turn around soon, they’re going to have close down some stores.(じゃあ、あなたの会社は私の会社よりはいいわね。うちは相当大変よ。もし経営が好転しないといくつか店舗を閉鎖しないといけなくなるの。) 上のダイアローグの最後の文ですが、Aはダイアローグで"私の会社"や"うち"をweやusと表現しておりますが、最後の文ではtheyと表現しております。最後の文までは"我が社"をweと表現できたのですが、店を閉鎖すると言う決定は会社の経営陣の考えることなので、自分を含まないtheyと表現したのでしょうか?あるいはtheyはthingsを受ける代名詞なのでしょうか?

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

They got their arms around us We got our arms around it They barely got each other Dance

• the way they look の関係詞の省略

次の問題の文法的な構造がよくわからないので、質問させていただきます。 空所補充 From ( ) they look, I would say that they failed. 1.what 2.at which 3.the point 4.the way 答えは、4番なのですが、the way they look となったときの、the way と theyの間に省略されている関係詞は、whichですか?それともhowなのでしょうか?いろいろ考えた挙句混乱してきたので、力を貸してください。また、1. what でない理由も教えていただけると幸いです。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

We need to do it that way and get out there on the road and get out there with some excitement and not just turn our legacy into what Journey or Foreigner is. That's not what we're about. That's not why we got into this. That's not at all what I'm about.”

• They get to pet and.....

NHKラジオ英会話講座より We're going to the petting zoo this weekend . Why don't you come with us and bring your kids? I'm sure they'll have a wonderful time. They get to pet and play with the animals. 動物に触って、一緒に遊べるんだから。 There are goats,llamas and ponies. (質問)[They get to pet...]についてお尋ねします。 (1)辞書に{SV to do]で「・・するようになる」とあります。これが適用されますか? (2)[to pet]は不定詞の名詞的用法ですか?[to]は[play]にもかかっていますか? (3)同じような[get]の易しい例文を幾つか教えて下さい。以上