• 締切済み

韓国ドラマ おばかちゃん注意報

English below 韓国ドラマ、おばかちゃん注意報を見ていて、その中のナドヒ(カンソラ)と、シンジョユン(シンソユル)のファッション、衣装に興味を持ちました。それで色々検索してみたのですが、なかなか見つかりません。どなたかもし、彼女たちのファッションが集まったサイト(ブログなどでも構いません)がありましたら教えていただけないでしょうか?お願いします。 Hi. I was watching a Korean drama,"Ugly Alert" and I got interested in Na Do Hui(Kang So Ra) and Shin Ju Yeon(Shin So Yeol)'s fashion in the drama. I searched some of the keywords in Internet, but I couldn't find the things I wanted. If it's available, I'd like to get a site that has a collection of their fashion in the drama. Blogs, twitters and those kinds of social medias are fine too. If you have some information about their fashion, please tell me the site, thanks!!

noname#215821
noname#215821

みんなの回答

回答No.1
noname#215821
質問者

お礼

うわあ。ほんっとにありがとうございます‼︎助かります‼︎ Thank you so much!!

関連するQ&A

• 韓国ドラマファッション Korean drama

韓国ドラマ内で使われるファッション(服、サングラス、バッグ)などを見られるサイトありますか⁇英語か日本語のサイトを希望しますが、もし無ければ、韓国語もしくは中国語でも構いません。回答よろしくお願いします。 I want to find some sites that have all the Korean dramafashion goods (clothing, sunglasses, bags etc.) that I can browse. I'm interested in Korean fashion so if you have a site that you know, please share it for me. I prefer English or Japanese, but if there's a good site in Korean or Chinese or whatever, I don't mind. Thanks

• ( )にはどの語が入りますか?

( )にはどの語が入りますか? (1)reminded women of the beauty and luxury of fashion. In 1947,(2) designed a dress called the "New Look," which started a (3) in women's fashion and established (4) as the center of the fashion world. The 1960s was a period of (5) . The fashion in the age reflected the trend of this period. The Beatles and Twiggy were the symbols of this time. Their fashions reflected young people's (6) against (7). revolution/ unclear/change and rebelion/ Paris birthplaces/diverse/popular fashion/hippie fashion the status of women/ Dior's "New Looks"/unisex traditional ways/ rebellion/success/establishment Christian Dior のいずれかの語が入るのですが・・・

• ドラマについてを書いてみたのですが

NHK広島放送の地域ドラマ"火の魚"を観ました。 自分はこれで4回目でした。 不思議な雰囲気のするドラマでした。 主演の一人、尾野真千子さん・・・今やっている朝の連続ドラマ"カーネーション"のヒロイン は本当に実力派の女優だと思います。 何度見てもはまってしまうドラマでした。 I watched a reagional drama "火の魚" which is broadcasted by NHK 広島. This was my 4th time I watched it. It has strange atmosphere. I think Ono machiko , the main actress in the drama and a heroine of カーネーション which is broadcasting as NHK drama series on morning, is really good skilled actress. I can not help watching it if it is broadcasted on TV. 本当は「主演の一人~」の一文だけを質問しようと考えていたのですが、せっかく作ったので全文書かせて頂きました。 「主演の一人~」の一文は自分には全然分かりませんでした。

• 英語について

I was in drama class. I learned traditional performing art of japan, how to make theatrical costume, theory of drama and so on in there. And I standed on stage many times. I think I could get creativety by these experiences. わたしはドラマクラスにいました。 伝統芸能、衣装のつくりかた、演劇論などをそこで学びました。 そして、たくさん舞台に立ちました。 これらの経験によって創造力が身についたと思います。 間違っている箇所があれば指摘してほしいです。

• 和訳がわかりません。

和訳がわかりません。 アメリカのファッションブログを読んでいて、これは意味はわかるんですけど最後の部分の意味がわかりません。 「so here begins a series in which I justify my love for some of them.」 どなたか教えてください!

• 添削お願いします。

I think my academic strength is perseverance and creativity. Because, I was in junior high school, I was a membar of valleyball club. It was hard club because it hardly a day off and over half member gave up. (厳しい部活で、休みもほとんどなく半分以上が辞めてしまいました) but I finished a club activity.  And, when I was in high school, I was a member of theatrical club. Then I made a drama, so I think I have perseverance and creativity. 長いのですが、よろしくお願いします。

• どのような意味でしょうか

When I was a freshman, I started hanging out with a sophomore guy. I began to get suspicious that he liked me, and then he asked me out. At the time I had no experience of this kind of thing (and had convinced myself that no one would ever like me), so I panicked and ended up kicking up a lot of drama. kicking up a lot of dramaはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 構文分析、よろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

On arriving at Liverpool, I made the acquaintance of a man, who had been in America some years previously, and not having his hopes realized at that time, had returned desperate to England, taken in a fresh cargo of hopes, and was now making a second attempt with as much enthusiasm, if not more, than others in making their first. 構造分析、よしくお願い致します。 できるだけ丁寧に解説して頂けると嬉しいです、

• この英文を書いたのは同一人物でしょうか

下記の2つの文章を書いたのは、同一人物だと思いますか? 【A】 Hi. I'm an Australian guy interested in doing a language exchange as I'm planning a trip to Japan next year. I'm really interested in Japanese culture and it would be great if we could meet up for a chat over coffee. I have some experience teaching English (I taught at a private school for a couple of years while abroad in Poland) so I can help you with your English if you like. I'm also interested in music, art, movies, books & graphic novels (and Japanese manga!). Look forward to hearing from you! 【B】 Hi. I'm an Australian guy looking for a Japanese language exchange partner. I'm really interested in Japanese culture and I'm planning to travel there later this year so it would be cool to learn some Japanese and make some Japanese friends. I worked overseas as an English teacher for a couple of years so I'd be happy to help you improve your English. Hope we can help each other out and have fun! Look forward to hearing from you!

• 英語添削お願いします。(TOEFL-IBT)

文法など至らない点が多く申し訳ありませんが、よろしくお願いします。 問:What do you think is the best parents? 解答: Children can’t choose their parents. In my case, I’m proud of my parents and I think I’m happy to be their child. What makes parents the best one depends on some reasons. I’ll explain them one by one. First, the best parents must have the ability to wait and see. To think of myself, it is natural that children can’t deal with the problem well at first. And in many cases, if they have enough time to try it again and again, they will surely make it. However, if their parents make them stop tackling the problem and help them, children will fail to accomplish their goals and lose their confidence. For example, when I was in my elementary school, my teacher gave me a lot of homework. I tried so hard to do it, but sometimes it was too difficult for me. I begged my mother for some help, but she refused it and said that she believed me that I could do it by myself. I didn’t understand what she said, and I felt she was not the best mother. Anyway, finally I did it and I was so proud of myself and felt I could do everything from now on. However, if my mother helped me at that time, I just finished my homework without getting confidence. Second, the best parents will give many experience to their children, for example, sports, traveling, and working. This is because what children have learned in their childhood will give them many choices of the future plans. If a father plays baseball with his boy, it can happen that the boy wishes he will be a baseball player. For example, my parents gave me the great experience with dogs and now I became a veterinary student. So, it is very important that the parents make their children experience many things to make their future shine. To sum up, the best parents should know children don’t belong to them. By thinking this way, they can wait and see how their children are doing, and do the best things in order to make their future soundful.

専門家に質問してみよう