祈りと愛でサポートして!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • このエキストラオーディナリーな小さな天使を愛し、好きになり、敬意を払い、同情するのであれば、彼女のために祈りを捧げるか、できるだけポジティブな思いを送ってください!ソフィアは驚くべき脳を侵害した腫瘍と戦って手術室で苦しんでいます。
  • 彼女を私たちの愛でサポートしてください!
  • 彼女のために最もポジティブな思いを送ってください!
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします

下記の英文の和訳をお願いします If you love, like, esteem or feel sympathy for this extraordinary little Angel, pray for her, or send her your most positive thoughts! Sophia is struggling in the operating room against a tumor that has invaded her extraordinary awesome brain. Please, do support her with our love! 少し長文で申し訳ありませんが、 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

直訳ですが ・・・  もしもあなたが、この非常に幼い天使のような女児に、愛を抱くか、そうするだけの価値を認めるか、同情の念を抱くかするなら、彼女のために祈ってもらいたい。心から彼女のことを念じて欲しい! ソフィアはいま、手術室の中で、彼女のこの上なく貴い脳髄に生じた腫瘍と戦っているところです。どうか、彼女の勝利を祈って欲しい!

EasySkanking
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

WOW!!! what a testement to God’s love, thank you for sharing the love of team 7 it is very much felt through your words. Will continue to pray for Majka and her family and for you team 7!! Peace and Blessings, Brandon’s mom Patti

• 和訳をお願いします!!

Self-esteem also includes feelings of being loved.A child who is happy about an achievement but does not receive love may eventually experience low self-eteem. In a similar way, a child who feels loved but is unsure about his or her own abilities can also end up with low self-esteem. Healthy self-esteem comes when the right balance is reached.

• 和訳お願いします

以下の英文の和訳お願いします。thanの前に比較級がないところがしっくりこないのですが。 Dr. Lakshmin said when unrelenting scary thoughts interfere with a mother’s ability to care for herself or her baby than the mother should seek professional help, which can include psychotherapy, group support and medication, when necessary.

• 和訳お願いしますm(_ _)m

和訳お願いしますm(_ _)m The Star Festival is based on a Chinese romantic legend to the effect that every year on the eve of July 7, Vega, otherwise known as the Weaver Star Princess, is supposed to meet Altair, or Herdboy Star, on the bank of the River of Heaven, which is commonly known as the Milky Way. The legend behind this rendezvous is that the celestial princess, who was an accomplished weaver, fell in love with a handsome cowherd. To reward her for her industry, her father, the king, permitted the couple to marry. However, the couple fell so madly in love that the princess neglected her weaving, and the cowherd allowed all his cows to stray. The celestial king was so angered by this negligence that he finally separated the lovers, forcing them to remain on the opposite sides of the Milky Way. Since there was no bridge spanning the Milky Way, the princess, who missed her lover, wept bitterly. A magpie happened to come along, and feeling deeply sympathetic, the bird assured her that it would build a bridge for her once a year. This was done with many magpies spreading their wings and forming a bridge on which the princess crossed. The legend says further, if it rains on the eve of July 7, the magpies will not make the bridge, and the celestial lovers must wait another year for their meeting. 長文で申し訳ございませんm(_ _)m

• かなり長文なんですが・・・。

かなり長くなってしまっていますが、和訳を教えて下さい!お願いします。 Of the two children, the girl showed particular fortitude:aithough she dragged her feet as she walked, she kept up her spirits and tired as best she could not to show her mother or brother how tired she was, and occasionally she would remaind herself to maintain a more resilient step. If the four had been making a pilgrinage to some nearby temple, their appearance would not have been extraordinary, but with their walking sticks and bamboo hats, which added a certain gallant note to their appearance, the group drew every passerby`s curiosity and even sympathy. だいぶ長くなっていて大変申し訳ないのですが、ぜひ教えていただきたいです。

• ペトラルカのソネット和訳例お願いします!

Shedding the rays of her bright eyes on me, Thoughts, acts, and words of love wakes into life — But, ah! for me is no new Spring, nor e'er,. Smile they on whom she will, again can be. http://www.public-domain-poetry.com/francesco-petrarca/sonnet-ix-28402 ペトラルカのソネットからの抜粋ですが、和訳に悩んでいます。 拙訳: 「あの瞳から輝く光が僕にそそいだ時に、  憧れ、もだえ、あふれる愛の言葉が僕を生きているんだと気づかせてくれた  だけど、この新しい春は、僕には来ない、  彼女の微笑みの先にいる者になら、あるいはと思いこそすれ」 原語のイタリア語かラテン語かでは読めませんが、英語では楽しんで読んでいます。しかし、つい心の中で和訳もついつい考えてしまい、自作のものでは満足できず、他の方々の和訳例も知りたくなった所存です。 よろしくお願いいたします

• 和訳をお願いします。

When Lusitania was built, her construction and operating expenses were subsidised by the British government, with the proviso that she could be converted to an armed merchant cruiser (AMC) if need be. A secret compartment was designed in for the purpose of carrying arms and ammunition. When war was declared she was requisitioned by the British Admiralty as an armed merchant cruiser, and she was put on the official list of AMCs. Lusitania remained on the official AMC list and was listed as an auxiliary cruiser in the 1914 edition of Jane's All the World's Fighting Ships, along with Mauretania. The Declaration of Paris codified the rules for naval engagements involving civilian vessels. The so-called Cruiser Rules required that the crew and passengers of civilian ships be safeguarded in the event that the ship is to be confiscated or sunk. These rules also placed some onus on the ship itself, in that the merchant ship had to be flying its own flag, and not pretending to be of a different nationality. Also, it had to stop when confronted and allow itself to be boarded and searched, and it was not allowed to be armed or to take any hostile or evasive actions. When war was declared, British merchant ships were given orders to ram submarines that surfaced to issue the warnings required by the Cruiser Rules. At the outbreak of hostilities, fears for the safety of Lusitania and other great liners ran high. During the ship's first east-bound crossing after the war started, she was painted in a grey colour scheme in an attempt to mask her identity and make her more difficult to detect visually. Many of the large liners were laid up in 1914–1915, in part due to falling demand for passenger travel across the Atlantic, and in part to protect them from damage due to mines or other dangers. Among the most recognisable of these liners, some were eventually used as troop transports, while others became hospital ships. Lusitania remained in commercial service; although bookings aboard her were by no means strong during that autumn and winter, demand was strong enough to keep her in civilian service. Economising measures were taken. One of these was the shutting down of her No. 4 boiler room to conserve coal and crew costs; this reduced her maximum speed from over 25 knots (46 km/h; 29 mph) to 21 knots (39 km/h; 24 mph). With apparent dangers evaporating, the ship's disguised paint scheme was also dropped and she was returned to civilian colours. Her name was picked out in gilt, her funnels were repainted in their traditional Cunard livery, and her superstructure was painted white again. One alteration was the addition of a bronze/gold coloured band around the base of the superstructure just above the black paint.

• 短文ですので翻訳お願いします

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! If you have any free time, I would love if you left more, I love reading your personal thoughts!!! Or if you want to chat some time, just leave me a personal message! I reply to all my mail 翻訳よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いします

Shocked to hear that his friend was waiting for a heart transplant,Robert Test decided to become an organ donor. This is what he wrote about his decision. At a certain moment,a doctor will decide that my brain has stopped functioning. When that happens, do not attempt to revive my body by the use of a machine. Give my eyes to a man who has never seen a sunrise,a baby's face, or love in the eyes of a woman. Give my heart to a person whose own heart has caused him nothing but days of endless pain. Give my blood to a teenager who was seriously injured in a traffic accident,so that he or she might live and see his or her grandchildren playing.

• 厚かましくする~などの英文を教えてください。

厚かましくする、 ずうずうしい、 馴れ馴れしい、 ウザいなどは brazen-faced fellow. be impudent enough to do have the cheek to do cheeky bugging など文脈にもよりますが こちらを英訳するときは どれが適切でしょうか? *彼女(彼)は相手にしてくれる時が ありますが、彼女に たいして決して図々しくは したくないです。 *彼女にとって自分は 特別だと思いません。 (I'm not to special for her) で合っていますか? (It not or I'm not extraordinary) はいい過ぎですね。 *彼女に馴れ馴れしくしたり めんどくさい相手になりたくないのです。 *ネガティブ(つまらない)話は 好きではないので、なるべく 楽しい話をしたいと思います。 なるべく、できればなどの 英訳も教えてください。 もちろん文脈や前後の 内容によって ちがう表現になると思いますが、 If I can~が よくつかわれるのでしょうか。 教えていただけると 助かります。