• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

my が付いているからといって、特別な意味があるわけではなく、普通に 「これで今年に入って2日目が終わった」 つまり 「1月2日はこうして暮れた」 という意味に取れます。my が付いているのは、他ならぬ自分の場合のことを述べているからです。他人のことなら my は付けません。

seizonkakunin
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。助かりました!!

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Simone was extremely warm-hearted, kind and polite to me when I met her. Her kindness made a deep impression on me, which I still recall to this day. All the things that made me happy that day remain one of my best memories, which I will remember for the rest of my life.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

December 3, 2016 I lost my best friend last year on this day. I remember standing side by side speaking at Jeremy's funeral... two friends died in the Wildabouts in only one year in an 8 month period. A horrible nightmare of a year. But we also had some of the most amazing positive experiences in the last 10 years we played/spent time together. I got to create so much beautiful music with him and was blown away even that he wanted to write. Our record never got to see the light of day, he said many times Blaster was his favorite album since Core. It was a blessing to create music with him. I have so many good stories I can't even begin... Not a day has gone by that I have not thought about Scott. Today Scott would be want everyone to be happy and listen to music. I miss you my friend...

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Happy New Year! See where U2's "New Year's Day" places on our list of the 500 Greatest Songs of All Time

• 翻訳と元ネタについて

Only eighty second day of christmas my true of gave to me. この文章の翻訳をお願いします。 歌からのリスニングの文章なのであっているかもわかりません。 この後82の料理が出てくるようです。 海外ドラマで登場人物が歌っているんですが、元ネタがあるのか創作なのかもわかりません。 こんな歌はあるんでしょうか。 お暇なときに回答下さい。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Proposition 666 is the bill I'm sponsoring next year that limits the amount of junk mail proposition supporters can send me. Can't we just do this shit on the internet people? My front porch looks like a garbage dump.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Velvet Revolver's Contraband album was released on this day back in 2004 by RCA Records

• 至急翻訳をお願い致します。

英語のご堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。 This email has been sent to inform you that your order, #4406, has been updated to a status of Declined. ある海外のショップで買い物をしたのですが、これは注文出来ていないということでしょうか? 翻訳ソフトではわからなかったのでご堪能な方、ご教示ください。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“Before [the Scott Weiland solo tour this year] there was a lot of other stuff, and you know just going on tour and being 30 minutes late or 40 minutes late on stage. That's the thing, I remember he was an hour and a half late in New Jersey [On May 31, 2008 at the PNC, Filter also played at this show]. [The DeLeo brothers] came from Point Pleasant, New Jersey.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

とある、洋楽のミュージシャンの呟きなんですが、翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm trying to raise money for my new bands first CD. Please check this out and help if you can

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

It was around this time five years ago that the album Blaster by the Wildabouts, which was sadly the last of your life, was released. My happy memories of the release, which I had waited for so eagerly, come rushing back as if it had happened yesterday, and I miss you so much.