• ベストアンサー

比喩が難しくてわかりません

cromeの回答

• crome
  • ベストアンサー率21% (7/32)
回答No.3

私の解釈ですが “i've had my share”は“自分の分け前はもらった”と訳すとわかりやすいかな? 田舎から与えられるものは、もうこれ以上ない・・・と田舎に見切りをつけた文ですね it's time to be ~ その時がきた it's time to go...it's time to live などとも言い換えることができます where the action is ~ このactionは特に訳はなくて括弧の中を指す言葉です。 金・仕事・・・がある所 の“ある”の意味ですね “okay”から下の文は、上で説明したことをわかり易く書いた文です。 i'm as clear as i can in explaining things i use metaphors, if you haven't noticed (言いたいことは全部言ったけど、解ってもらうためにわかり易く言い換える) 最後に“get it?”~わかってくれた? と言ってますね。 あとは、きっとおわかりの通りだと思います

noname#9284
質問者

補足

ご回答をありがとうございます。メール配信が無かったので気づくのが遅れてお返事が遅くなってしまって申し訳ありませんでした。 > “i've had my share”は“自分の分け前はもらった”と訳すとわかりやすいかな? > 田舎から与えられるものは、もうこれ以上ない・・・と田舎に見切りをつけた文ですね 楽しくて面白い!気持ちがとてもよく伝わりました! > i'm as clear as i can in explaining things i'm as clear as i can / in explaining things ですか?だとしたらin explaining thingsの意味がわかりません。 > i use metaphors, if you haven't noticed if you haven't noticedって気づかなかった「かも知れないけれど」という意味ですか?「もし気づかなかったのなら」と訳すと意味不明な日本語になってしまうのです。 前半の8文がいちいち全部わからないチャットだったので本当に困りました。あと2文、宜しければお聞かせください。5月28日05:22

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

I've had my share of fall-outs and I know the dark. But don't tell me close my eyes.Don't tell me I've gone too far. I know my heart. の和訳をお願いします。

• 日本語訳お願いします。

“I call the police”, I thought. I quickly grabbed the phone and dialed the emergency number.”Help!” I said. “It’s eaten my wife.” The wire had been torn from the wall. Now I understood why cordless telephones were so popular. I made a mental note to order a few dozen the next day. Suddenly the thing pounced on me. One moment, my $128 Regals had laces, the next moment they were slip-ones. Just then, my wife walked in.”Haven’t you fed Lollipop yet?” she asked .”Lollipop,”I thought. Anyone who names a baby wolf Lollipop deserves to be eaten alive. She took out a packet of my favorite breakfast cereal and poured some into a big bowl. Lollipop bounded over and ate his meal in less time than it takes a supercomputer to add two and two. “So he eaten Glanola too, does he?” I said with respect. I looked back at the half-time. They’d probably taste quite good with a ton of ketchup. “That’s not Granola,”said my wife. “It’s Superchunk. Dog food. And Lollipop isn’t a he, she ‘s a she.”

• この文の和訳をお願いします。

ちんぷんかんぷんです・・・。 I am no more likely to get to my destination than I was if I had not stopped to ask the way.

• 文法的な解説をお願いします。

At last I decided to go over to England, but I hardly knew a word of English, and no more of England than did any tolerably educated man in my country. I had an admiration for her traditions and social achievements, but no acquaintance with particular qualities I witnessed later. この英文のno more of England than did any tolerably educated man in my countryの個所がよくわかりません。

• had 強形か弱形か?

This is by far the worst meal I've ever had! の had は、[haed]と読みますか、それとも弱形で読みますか?

• 和訳お願いします。

I've had kid mittens before from the Christmas tree. It's all I can do not to wear them to classes.

• 英語歌詞の日本語訳について

下記サイトに掲載されている歌詞の中で意味が取れないものがあるので、それについて教えて頂きたいです。 http://www.disneyclips.com/lyrics/lyricsfrog4.html 1. 4行目のtakingがtakeでないのはなぜですか? 2. 9行目 "I've had my share"はI've experiencedに近い意味という捉え方で正しいでしょうか? 以上です。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の歌の題名と歌詞の...のところが知りたい。 1.I've got

英語の歌の題名と歌詞の...のところが知りたい。 1.I've got lots of friends in my ... I've got lots of friends in my ... I've got lots of things,things to ... I've got lots of things,things to ... I'm so happy life's so good I'm so happy life's so good.

• 少し長い文ですが和訳お願いします。

海外の方に簡単な英語でコメントして お返事を頂いたのですが、 私には理解出来ず困っています。 I love you too! And I completely understand cuzz I didn't live in America my whole life so I had to learn and I've gotten better at it so I've had the same experience like you did! It's ok girl! 英語のお得意な方、和訳お願いしますm(_ _)m

• よろしくお願いします

My boyfriend has always been upfront with me about not wanting children. We discussed it once in depth pretty early on in the relationship and we’ve been together for nearly 12 years now. I always thought I was okay about not having children. It’s something I’ve felt pretty ambiguous about and I definitely haven’t had much in the way of maternal feelings in the past. I definitely haven’t hadはsomethingにかかっているのでしょうか?It’s something I’ve felt pretty ambiguous about and I definitely haven’t had much in the way of maternal feelings in the past.の訳もよろしくお願いします