• ベストアンサー

英訳お願いします

突然すべてがめんどくさくなり、どうでもよくなった。 というのは英語で何というのでしょう? Suddenlly, I got feel lazy about everything and I didn't care about anything だと変でしょうか? 英語堪能な方よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

こんにちは。再度お答えします。 「めんどくさくなる」を表すのに、色な表現があります。 become troublesome; become too much trouble; become more than I can handle; become a pain (in the butt) 等。 一方、get lazy about = サボる。例えば、 I get lazy about practicing the violin (ヴァイオリンの練習を「よく」サボる)。 参考になれば幸いです。

Porochan1
質問者

お礼

再度ありがとうございます! 参考になりました^^!!!

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

All of a sudden everything became too much trouble, and I no longer gave a damn. はいかがでしょうか。

Porochan1
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 とても参考になります。  質問なのですが、get lazy about でめんどくさくなるとは言わないのでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• もらった手紙の英文が部分的にわかりません!

はじめまして。 英文で手紙をもらったのですが 私の読解力ではわからない部分が2点あるので 日本語訳でわかる方、教えて頂けないでしょうか。 1. I wasn't planning and didn't expect to meet someone I would care about so much. You are the most kind,caring and beautiful person. 2. I do know how I feel about you and that isn't going to change just because I'm in different country. 何を思っているのか正確に知りたいので どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• くわしい英訳お願いします

どうすれば良いですか。 私の勘が良ければ、私は全てを信じられなくなる。 What can I do? I can't believe anything and everything If  my hunch proves right. これで通じますか。

• 英訳をお願いします。

メール交換をしている相手からの文章でわからない文章があったので、教えてください。 (1) I didn't care to see Tom in concert. (2) I didn't care for either her at that time. (3) he could have treated her with more respect. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英訳をお願いします。

はじめまして 以下の英訳をお願い出来ればと思います。 よろしくお願いします。 Just think how happy you would be if you lost everything you have right now, and then got it back again. Go look at those kids that starved to death. Sometimes you need something much more miserable than you to feel good about yourself.

• もっとも口語的表現は?

even について実用練習をしてます。   発音ストレスのおき方でもevenが何を強調しているのかを表せる や、基本どこにおいてもいい。(強調したい語がはっきり表されれば)という解釈で学びました。 しかし口語でよく使われる方と、短縮形(これも口語でよくしゃべられるかをも教えてもらいたいですが)を教えてもらいたいです。  1 I can't remember anything about him. +her name を含めて会話を完成させましょう。  1-a) I can't remember anything about him.--not even his name.  1-b) I can't remember anything about him. I can't even remember his name. 1-c) I can't remember anything about him. I can't remember even his name. 2 They didn't say anything to us. + hello 2-a) They didn't say anything to us.----not even hello. 2-b) They didn't say anything to us. They didn't even say hello. 2-c) They didn't say anything to us. They didn't say even hello. ちなみに短縮形は短くて良さそうなので、ぜひともしゃべりたいのですが、合っているかの自信がありません。これも確認したいのです。 前置詞ぬきだろうが 目的語を強調する だろうが とにかく not even を強調したい語の前につけさえして 前文の後に言えばいいと思っています。(でも even in Japanみたいに 「~では ね。」という 範囲や場所や時間の一点を感じさせたい時には前置詞入りでしゃべろうと思っています。  よろしくお願いいたします。

• 動詞のguilt

My ex and I broke up almost a year ago and I’m still hurting from it, because I caused it. I would guilt him over everything—bringing up things he said or did years ago that still hurt me, getting jealous when he had something I didn’t—anything and everything. When I didn’t guilt him, he would guilt himself, and this went on for five years straight. 動詞のguiltはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語が得意な方英語に翻訳して下さい_(>_<)_

then I said hi but you didn't say anythingに、 『何を言えばいいの? どう会話をはじめたらいいのか英語だとわからない。英語で話すことに疲れてきた』と言いたいです。 『』は英語でなんといいますか?

• 英文の訳を教えてください。

下の英文の訳を教えていただきたいです。自分でも調べながら訳してみたものの英語が苦手でうまく繋がりませんでした。 For all the things i didn't do and all the love that haven't got to you わかる方がいましたら教えていただけると助かります。

• 英訳

It was nice hearing from u to. I`m glad u are doing well. I`m so sorry to hear about new`s that u can`t come to U.S. I`m serious about going to Japan or other country someday. I can`t say exactly when but I am serious. Please take care until then and keep your spirit`s up. Please keep in touch and be safe. Take good care of your beautiful and sexy self for me. Talk to u soon.と言うメールをもらいました。 Take good care of your beautiful and sexy self for me. このtake care og your self の意味は体に気をつけてと言ういみですが最後のfor meとはどの様な意味でしょうか?俺の為にってことですか? あとこの文にあるbeautifulとsexyとはどういう意味ですか? keep your spirit`s up.とは何を伝えたいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳おねがいします。

英訳おねがいします。 大好きだった人からメールが来ました。 彼は少し日本語を話せますが英語も母国語でないためちょっとわかりにくいのです。 彼はもうすこしで故郷に帰国する予定です。 よろしくお願いします。 I can understand how you feel and I don't speak Japanese very well. I tell you honest feelings. Until now,,I couldn't tell you. I was afraid of believing your feelings. I wanted to respect you feelings. but I was avoiding your feelings. I tried to run away from your feelings. Because, I was afraid of loving you more and I was afraid for my feelings. I’m so sorry that my behavior made you hurt. I feel awful. You are a wonderful girl great in inside and out. I thank you for everything you have done for me. I wish you all the best.