• 締切済み

訳してほしいです

Why does the movie open and close on the images that it does? 映画を見て、この質問にこたえなければなりません!この質問の意味を教えてください!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

回答No.2

映画はなぜそのイメージを開いて(用いて)迫りますか?‥みたいなニュアンスだと思います。多分‥。私も、調べて、勉強になりました!有難うございます!

chi-taro-
質問者

お礼

迫るっていう発想なかったです ありがとうございます!!

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

なぜこの映画はこの映像で始まり、同じこの映像で終わるのか?

chi-taro-
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 先行詞?

why does it always have to be me that gets blamed? 訳 「どうして批判されるのはいつも私なの?」 この文におけるitは離れた先行詞だと思うんです。どうでしょうか? getsになっているところから判断しました。why does it always me that gets blamed?この文もよくGoogleでヒットします。

• itが指すもの(アルク教材)

アルクの教材の2002年10月号のナディン・ストロッセンのインタビューで分からないところがあります。 以下の文章の部分は「懸念される三権相互間の抑制と均衡」というタイトルで、インタビュアーの「アメリカの主要な権利や自由社会としてのアメリカの将来にとって最も大きな脅威は何だとお考えですか?」という問いに対する答えです。 The reason why it's easy to answer is there is one attack that is pervasive in terms of the damage it does to every single right I mentioned, and that is tha attacks on the independence of our judiciary. 「簡単に答えられる理由は、私が触れた一つひとつの権利に対して与えるダメージという点からいって、普遍的ともいえる(脅威的な)攻撃がひとつあるからです。それは、わが国の司法の独立に対する攻撃です。」 この中のit doesの意味が分かりません。 doesは「与える」に当たると思うのですが全体の文としてみた時にit doesはどのような構文になるのでしょうか?it は何を指しているのでしょうか? なんだか日本語の意味もよく分からないので考えにくいです。 わかった方どうか教えてください。 宜しくお願い致します。

• feed on itself

(息子のニックがゲームばかりして遊んでいる、という投稿に対して)The fact that Nick is alone and aimless does not make him suicidal, but it can feed on itself and make him more lethargic. feed on itselfは「加速する」みたいな意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳願います

The safety's on the wrong side. どういう意味でしょうか? 補足(ネットサイトから) So why's the safety on the wrong side? ・・・ It seems odd to me that semi auto's, single shots, and doubles NEVER have the safety on the wrong side. http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=308716 みたいに、なんか「慣用句」にちかい、言い方かなと思ったりするのですが、私の例文は映画のシナリオです。

• 「that is why it is」について教えてください

That is why it is appealing. "that is why it is"がWebで検索するとたくさんヒットします。 決まり言葉でしょうか。 "why"はどのような意味で使われているのでしょうか。

• 初歩すぎる英語 教えてください( ノД`)

本当にすみません こんな初歩の部分でつまずきました 混乱してきました。 しかしここが分からないと先へ行けません お願いします When is your birthday? where do we play soccer ? は、正解。 では、 Why is that door open ? ここで、わたしは is ではなく、doesを 使ってしまいました(TT) この場合、 that door は名詞ですか主語ですか? openという動詞があったので doesだと思ってしまいました。 誰か、分かりやすく教えてくださいお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳と選択をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) Air does not seem to have any weight because people can't feel it on their hands and heads. It isn't very heavy, but there is so much of it above the earth that it does weigh a great deal. Some people who have studied the air say that it goes 200 miles above the earth. The air does weigh about 15 pounds on every square inch of house and of every person's body. It( 1 ) many tons on even a small house. The reason this great weight doesn't crush a house is that there is air inside the house. The air inside pushes out with just the same force that the air outside pushes down. There is a weight of 150 pounds under it ( 2 ) , so that the person does not feel any weight at all. It is this great weight of the air up above( 3 ) makes the air on the earth move about in winds. Land gets cold and hot so easily that the winds on land change often. The mountains and rivers and lakes on the land change the direction of the winds. On the ocean the wind does not get hot or cold very fast. Water in great bodies like the ocean does not get warm very quickly in the summer, and there are no mountains in the ocean to turn the winds aside. The winds on the ocean blow steadily from ( 4 ) direction for a long time. (1)1 .amounts to 2.adds to 3.fails to 4. brings to (2)1.pushing open 2.pressing up 3.hanging over 4.pulling down (3)1. this 2.that 3. lest 4.it (4)1.another 2.other 3.one 4. many

• 英文和訳をお願いします

And so the customer, of course, is the housewife. What do they pay us for ? I do not know how many people in the world make soap, but there are a great many. And I can’t tell you the difference between one kind of soap or the other. And why does the buyer have a preference, and a strong one, by the way? What does it do for her? Why is she willing to buy from us when on the same shelves in the US or in Japan or in Germany there are soaps from five other soap manufacturers? She usually does not even look at them. She reaches out for that soap. Why? What does she see? What does she want? Try to work on this.

• wouldの意味

My mom used to be quite anti-smoking. She said she had never tried it and never wanted to, that it smelled terrible, and that it was like burning up money. Recently, I started noticing the smell of cigarette smoke on her. I peeked into her purse and found an opened cigarette pack! Why would she do this? Why would she do this?のwouldはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 訳し方を教えて下さい

The global pattern of development. Definition of development and how it is measured. At least 3 slides on processes that have caused the patternes. 2 slides on why it is significant for people.