温度センサースイッチの遅延スタートについての質問

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語が分からないため、温度センサースイッチの遅延スタートの部分の説明が理解できません。詳しい方の回答をお願いします。
  • 温度センサースイッチは、冷却モードでは現在の温度が設定値以上の場合に直ちに冷却を開始せず、設定された遅延時間を待ってから冷却を開始します。暖房モードでは、現在の温度が設定値以下の場合に直ちに暖房を開始せず、設定された遅延時間を待ってから暖房を開始します。
  • また、冷却または暖房の連続運転の間隔が遅延スタート時間よりも長い場合は、冷却は直ちに開始されます。逆に、連続運転の間隔が遅延スタート時間よりも短い場合は、遅延時間を待ってから冷却が開始されます。遅延時間は連続運転間隔から計算されます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語が分かりません

温度センサースイッチを買ったのですが、遅延スタートの部分の説明が分かりません。どなたか詳しい方のご回答をお願いします。前半部分は分かります。 Cooling mode: the first powered, if the current temperature >/= the set value, the cooler does not immediately start cooling, it needs to run the set delay time to start. Heating mode: the first powered, if the current temperature </= the set value, the heater does not immediately start heating, it needs to run the set delay time to start. ここからが分かりません。 If refrigeration or heater adjacent downtime between two starts greater than the delay start time setting, cooler starts immediately; If refrigeration or heater adjacent downtime between two starts less than the delay start time setting, it needs to run through the delay start setting time,then the cooler to starts. delay time start calculation from the downtime

noname#246923
noname#246923
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

> Cooling mode: the first powered, if the current temperature >/= the set value, the cooler does not immediately start cooling, it needs to run the set delay time to start.  冷却モード 電源を入れた時点で設定値が現在の温度よりも高い場合、クーラーはすぐには起動しません。起動するまでに時間を要します。 > Heating mode: the first powered, if the current temperature </= the set value, the heater does not immediately start heating, it needs to run the set delay time to start.  加熱モード 電源を入れた時点で既定値が現在の温度よりも低い場合、ヒーターはすぐには起動しません。起動するまでに時間を要します。 > If refrigeration or heater adjacent downtime between two starts greater than the delay start time setting, cooler starts immediately;  冷却あるいは加熱の停止時間が、起動の遅延時間として設定した時間よりも長い場合には、クーラーはすぐに作動を始めます。 > If refrigeration or heater adjacent downtime between two starts less than the delay start time setting, it needs to run through the delay start setting time, then the cooler to starts. delay time start calculation from the downtime  冷却あるいは加熱の停止時間が、起動の遅延時間として設定した時間よりも短い場合には、クーラーが作動を始めるのは設定した開始時間が経過してからで、遅延時間は停止時間を計算に含めた長さになります。

noname#246923
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。よく分かりました。日本語訳がきっちりとした日本語になっていて感心しました。

関連するQ&A

• ebayの出品で時間指定は出来ないのでしょうか?

Ebayの出品で時間指定は出来ないのでしょうか? ネットで調べると Choose how you'd like to sell your itemの中の、出品日数指定Duration の下にある Start listing immediately ではなく、Schedule start time を選択し、開始日時を入れます。 とあるのですが Duration の下に Start listing immediately や Schedule start timeがありません。 因みにEbay UKで登録しています。

• 英語の質問です。

Q: What time do you ~~? A: I get up ~~ seven o'clock . Q: ~~ You watch TV in the morning? A: No, I~~ watch TV in the morning. Q: What time ~~ start work ? A: He starts work ~~. Q : Do they ~~ at ten o'clock? A: No, they go to bed~~. 明日テストなんですけど全く分からないので教えてください。 それぞれの~~に当てはまるものを教えてください。

• X軸が秒単位Y軸が何秒ごとの数を表したグラフを作る

X軸が秒単位、Y軸が何秒ごとの数を表したグラフを作る際に書いたコードなのですが、 データが増えすぎると処理時間が長くなるので、もっと処理速度の速いアルゴリズムはないでしょうか? class JsonDate{ public $start_time;//エポックタイム public $end_time;//エポックタイム public $duration = 2;//単位は秒 function getDateCounts(){ $this->start_time = 1369706475; $this->end_time = 1369706492; /* $dates配列の中身は昇順です */ $dates = array( 1369706475, 1369706477, 1369706478, 1369706479, 1369706481, 1369706486, 1369706486, 1369706487, 1369706489, 1369706492, ); $dateCounts = array(); for($to = $this->start_time + $this->duration;$to < $this->end_time; $to+=$this->duration){ $from = $to - $this->duration; if(!isset($dateCounts[$to]))$dateCounts[$to] = 0; foreach ($dates as $i => $date){ if($from < $date ){ if($date <= $to){ $dateCounts[$to]++; }else{ break; } }else{ unset($dates[$i]); } } } return $dateCounts; } } $JD = new JsonDate(); $dateCounts = $JD->getDateCounts(); print_r($dateCounts); 結果は ( [1369706477] => 1 [1369706479] => 2 [1369706481] => 1 [1369706483] => 0 [1369706485] => 0 [1369706487] => 3 [1369706489] => 1 [1369706491] => 0 )

• ベストアンサー
    • PHP
  • 今日の星占い英文です。翻訳をお願いします。

Someone is getting under your skin in a big way -- so much so that you might need to do something! Try your best to just let it slide this time, but if it starts to get out of hand, you need to step up.

• 真面目な内容です。英語に訳したいのですがうまく訳せません

真剣な内容です。でもうまく英語にできません。真面目に書きたいので英語がわかるかた英語に訳して教えてください あなたがもし沖縄に来るならそれはうれしいよ。私はあなたに会いたいと思っていたし。 私はあなたに、12月のいつ頃くるの?と聞いた。 なぜなら、12月はあなたは休みでも私は普段とかわらず仕事だから。むしろ12月は多少忙しくなる。(日本の多くのお仕事ってそうですよね?そのニュアンスmだしたいんですが・・・ )私が毎日のように仕事だったらあなたが来ても会える時間が少ないし。だから休みをとりたいんだ。日にちを上司と相談したい。 だからチケット買うのはまだ待ってください if you came in Okinawa, Im happy. I asked u when in December you will come to? because Im in work days ..... it will be ....if im at work at that time ........ so I needs holiday.....please ..わかりません

• 英語Webページの翻訳をお願いします。

こちらの英語のWebページ文の和訳をお願いします。一応Chromeの翻訳機能を使ってみたのですが全然分かりませんでした・・。 『Full details on the new Tower of Terror 4 drop profiles (Thanks to an "Evil" friend of WDWMagic, for the exclusive use of the info and diagrams) Currently scheduled to appear to the public in January 2003, you wont want to miss this one! Remember, while this information is accurate at this time, it is always subject to change. New Drop Profiles The really, really neat thing about Tower4 is that you're never, ever going to know which sequence you'll get until you're in the drop shaft and it begins. But it goes one step further than that.... two sequences start with a drop from the fifth dimension just like every sequence (except the original 1.0) has done. The other two start with you blasting up from the fifth dimension to the top immediately. You're not even going to know if you're going to start falling down or up. Three of the sequences are totally "new". The first sequence is actually a rehash of Fear Every Drop (Tower3, current). The diagrams below show a graphical view of each drop profile, beginning from the 5th dimension in each case. Remember, these are not official diagrams, and may be subject to change at any time. (Please do not reproduce these images elsewhere.) There's other interesting things too... Like the fact that it's capable of (and does) drop full speed in a full drop, half way down immediately coming to a dead stop and immediately continuing full speed the rest of the way down the shaft. The best thing to compare this to is a really big, really intense adult version of a Frog Hopper. As well there are actually full drops for the first time in a very long time, from the top Horton Door all the way to the unload floor. There's more though... much more! One of the sequences has a false ending. It's amazing. You do the whole sequence, stop at the unload floor "And just when you thought it was over..." the vehicle starts shaking, shoots all the way to the Horton Doors, and the falls all the way down one last surprising time. The seat belts being installed (replacing the lap bars) are in response to the surprisingly more powerful nature of the new version. In the transition from Lap Bars to Seatbelts, one seat per elevator will be lost. 22 people to 21 people. The seat being removed is the old "seatbelt seat." They'll all be a bit wider now so there's enough room to each belt. Also the metal end of each belt will be a slightly different size, so it can ONLY be connected into the appropriate buckle thus eliminating people buckling in wrong or trying to use one seatbelt for the whole row by mistake.          』      

• ATTiny13Aが省電力化できない

ATTiny13Aでフォトカプラを一定時間ONにする回路を作成しましたが、省電力にできません。 仕様としては10分、30分、60分をジャンパー等で選択し、ボタンを押したら一定時間の間、フォトカプラをONにします。 また、途中で再度、割り込みがあっても時間の延長はしません。 LR44電池2個で1年以上、動けばと思っています。 コードも拙い上、回路図もまともに書けない初心者ですが、よろしくお願いいたします。 #include <avr/wdt.h> #include <avr/sleep.h> //LED_PIN #define LED_PIN (5) //interrupt pin #define ACC_IN (2) //Time_select #define TIME_PIN1 (0) #define TIME_PIN2 (4) #define TIME_PIN3 (1) volatile int sleep_flg=0; volatile int counter; int count_max=15;//4second * 15 = 60 second int wait_minutes=1;//wait_time (minutes) //arduino wakeup interrupt void wakeUp() { //wdt_reset(); //sleep end sleep_flg = 0; //counter reset counter = 0; } //watch dog timer setup void wdt_set() { wdt_reset(); cli(); MCUSR = 0; WDTCR |= 0b00011000; //WDCE WDE set WDTCR = 0b01000000 | 0b100000;//WDIE set |WDIF set scale 4 seconds sei(); } //watch dog timer unset void wdt_unset() { wdt_reset(); cli(); MCUSR = 0; WDTCR |= 0b00011000; //WDCE WDE set WDTCR = 0b00000000; //status clear sei(); } //watch dog timer call ISR(WDT_vect) { //wdt_reset(); if(sleep_flg == 1) { counter++; if( counter >= (count_max * wait_minutes)) { //sleep end sleep_flg = 0; //counter reset counter = 0; } } else { } } //status reset void init_status() { counter=0; } //sleep arduino void sleep() { wdt_set(); //watch dog timer set sleep_flg=1; //enable on sleep flag set_sleep_mode(SLEEP_MODE_PWR_DOWN); //set sleep mode attachInterrupt(0,wakeUp, RISING); //set level interrupt while(sleep_flg){ noInterrupts(); //cli(); sleep_enable(); interrupts(); //seii(); sleep_cpu(); //cpu sleep sleep_disable(); byte adcsra_old = ADCSRA; //NEW ADCSRA = 0; //NEW ADCSRA = adcsra_old; //NEW } wdt_unset(); //watch dog timer unset detachInterrupt(0); //unset level interrupt } //set up void setup() { init_status(); pinMode(LED_PIN,OUTPUT); pinMode(ACC_IN, INPUT); pinMode(TIME_PIN1, INPUT); pinMode(TIME_PIN2, INPUT); pinMode(TIME_PIN3, INPUT); } //main loop void loop() { if(!digitalRead(ACC_IN)) { sleep(); //sleep if (digitalRead(0) == HIGH) { digitalWrite(5, HIGH); //delay(1800000); // Wait for 1800 second(s) uint16_t i; for (i = 0; i < 10*60; i++) { _delay_ms(1000); } digitalWrite(5, LOW); delay(1000); // Wait for 1 second(s) } else { if (digitalRead(4) < HIGH) { digitalWrite(5, HIGH); //delay(600000); // Wait for 600 second(s) uint16_t i; for (i = 0; i < 30*60; i++) { _delay_ms(1000); } digitalWrite(5, LOW); delay(1000); // Wait for 1 second(s) } else { if (digitalRead(1) < HIGH) { digitalWrite(5, HIGH); //delay(36000000000); // Wait for 3600 second(s) uint16_t i; for (i = 0; i < 60*60; i++) { _delay_ms(1000); } digitalWrite(5, LOW); delay(1000); // Wait for 1 second(s) } else { delay(1000); // Wait for 1 second(s) } } } sleep(); //sleep } }

• 教えてください。

これらは何を意味しているのでしょうか? ----------------------------------------------- Dim icon_cnt:icon_cnt=0 Dim set_date Dim start_date1 Dim end_date1 Do Until rs.EOF sch2_seq = rs("sch2_seq")&""  '()のデータDBのビューです。 start_date = rs("start_date") &"" end_date = rs("end_date") &"" start_time = rs("start_time") &"" end_time = rs("end_time") &"" category = rs("category") &"" category_nm = rs("category_nm") &"" subject = rs("subject") &"" client_cd = rs("client_cd") &"" icon_sec1 = rs("icon_sec1")&"" company_nm = rs("company_nm") &"" If CLng(start_date) <= CLng(min_date) Then set_date = min_date Else set_date = start_date End If If CLng(end_date) >= CLng(max_date) Then end_date1 =max_date Else end_date1 = end_date End If ※宜しければ詳しく教えてください。

• 今日の星占い英文です。翻訳よろしくお願いします。

You need to make sure that you're moving forward today, even if it feels like you're throwing caution to the wind. Someone close needs to see that you can take risks when the time is right.

• 英語→日本語に訳して下さい

イギリスにある学校の奨学金を取ろうと思っていますが、 下の英文がよくわかりません。 解釈を間違っていると大変なので、 どなたかわかる方教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いします。 In order to secure a place on the course intending applicants are advised not to delay booking their courses pending submission of their scholarship application. The scholarship scheme will not guarantee places on the course if it is already fully booked by the time the applicant’s booking is made. Those offered scholarships will be expected to accept the award by email, fax or telephone within seven days of notification and, if they have not already done so, book their course and forward their deposit within 21 days of notification. ○○School reserves the right, but shall not be obliged, to publish the names of those awarded scholarships.