• ベストアンサー

_(u_u)_ 添削お願いします。

m(_ _)m  いつもお世話になり、ありがとうございます。英文の添削、よろしくお願いします。 私は英語を話しているとき、今の言い方は間違っていなかったか?と自分のしゃべった 文法にこだわって、 会話が途切れてしまったりする。 細かいニュアンスを追究するのは良くないですね。 Whenever I speak English, I 'm little too obsessed with thinking about grammatical structures. I'm all like "Didn't I say it right? Grammatically?" That's why my conversation is choppy and stops often. Thinking too much about grammar just doesn't do any good.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • neologist
  • ベストアンサー率29% (5/17)
回答No.2

Junglelawさんの文章を出来るだけ変えないで、添削してみました。 Whenever I speak English, I'm too obsessed with grammatical structure. 突然ですが、junglelawさんは十代か、二十代ですか?それなら、"I'm all, like...と話すのも許されますが...四十路の私はとても...最も標準的な言い方だったら: I keep thinking, "Did I say it right grammatically?" That's why I stop often and conversation becomes choppy. Thinking too much about grammar just doesn't do (you) any good. その通りですね。Junglelawさんがお書きになった通りにお話できるのなら、もっと自信を持つべきですね。 私の結論:Nitpicking nuances won't do you any good.

junglelaw
質問者

お礼

回答どうも有難うございます。 な~るほど!!nit-picking ですか!面白い表現ですね!いい事、教えてもらいました! 類似表現に、split hairs という言い方があることも、初めて知りました。 neologistさんの英訳、参考にさせてもらいます!!

その他の回答 (1)

• krykn
  • ベストアンサー率26% (12/46)
回答No.1

思い切って意訳してみます。参考になりそうな箇所のみどうぞ。 During English conversations, I tend to be concerned about the grammar of my sentences. As a result I cannot enjoy a fluent conversation. Perfectionism does nothing but harm to English practice.

junglelaw
質問者

お礼

回答どうも有難うございます。 参考にさせてもらいますね。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願い致します。

it's that I'm really thinking about you (japanese limits). Can we stay in contact or do you prefer stop the conversation? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 私にとって難しいのですが、続けなければと思っています。今日も添削をお願いします。

Hi, Everyone, as I said yesterday I played golf. Next time I come here, I will write about it. Today, I will write about my feeling. 今日も、よろしくお願いいたします。 Hi, My Crystal! As you know, I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday. Everyday I say it to me in my heart. What do you think about my dream? These days I am feeling it is so hard to me. Of course, when I see you I do to do my best. And I am thinking I want to see you everyday. When I am with you, I speak only English. I can’t speak well, but I feel comfortable to talk with you. Crystal, what do you think about my English? Did you get my feeling in English? I hope you get my feeling. Well, I have to clean up my room. I want to be with you more and more. But I say to you “Ciao for now, My Little Sweet crystal!”

• I haven't stop thinking about の意味を教えてください。

英語の解釈の仕方で教えてください。 I cannot stop thinking aboutとI haven't stop thinking aboutは 日本語訳は同じだと考えてもいいのでしょうか?それとも、意味合いが 違ってくるのでしょうか? 以下が全文なのですが、教えていただけると助かります。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I haven't stop thinking about that night we had, it was great and I would love to see you again.

• この二つの表現

この2つを英語にする場合の訳を教えてください。できれば、日常使われる表現を教えてください ①私はあなたのことを毎日考えてるよ。(未来も含めていま考えてる) I'm thinking about you....?? ②私はあなたのことを毎日考える(未来が強いかんじ) I will thinking about you...??わかりません おしえてください

• m(-_-)m 英文の添削をよろしくお願いします。

英文の添削をよろしくお願いします。 文法の間違いは気にしないで、って言われても、気になります。ネイティブは、文法の間違いを結構チェックしているらしいです。 Gramatical mistakes weigh on my mind if someone tells me not to be worried them. I heard "Native English speakers often check out these mistakes. I was told not to care about grammatical mistakes so much. But I cannot help thinking it. Native English speakers more often check the mistakes than we think. I heard that the carelessness of English grammar lead native English speakers to think that the speaker is a careless person. Although you tell me not to care of gramatical mistakes, I take care of gramatical mistakes. I heardn natives check on gramatical mistakes very much.

• すみませんが英語を教えて下さい

すみませんが英語を教えて下さい 適切な前置詞を選ぶ問題です (1) I’m thinking (of) an enormous chocolate cake with dollops of icecream on top. (2)I’m thinking (about) investing in the stock market. (3) I am thinking ( ) you on this special day. (1)と(2)は分るのですが、(3)は ofと about どちらを選んだらいいのか分りません よろしく御願いします

• NHK英会話上級

NHK英会話上級4月号の本文の中からの質問です。 I'm driven by the terrible frustration I feel at not being able to speak it well..(以下省略).. この文のatの使用がよく分かりません。辞書で探してもfeelの後にatを伴った使用例も出ていないので・・・要するにI feel the terrible frustration at not being able to speak it wellということになるのでしょうが、どうしてここにatが来るべきなのかがわかりません。代わりにaboutを使っても意味は変わらないのでしょうか? 同じく4月号の中で”英会話学校”のことを直訳式にEnglish conversation schoolsと訳しているのですが、英語のネイティブに聞くといつも決まってこの言い方は変に聞こえるといわれます。普通はEnglish language schoolsなどというそうですが。 同じく本文中のI'm urged on by the shame I experience whenever I fail at expressing myself in a group of foreigners. という言い方もネイティブにはかなり不自然に聞こえるそうです(文法は間違っていないものの) NHKのテキストはおそらく日本人が作っていると思いますがネイティブのチェックは入らないのでしょうか?(ここで聞いてもしょうがありませんが・・・)

• 添削をお願いします

添削してください。よろしくお願いします。 バイオリンを習い始めて3年になります。全然うまくなっている気がしなくて、やめようかと思ったこともありましたが、最近ようやく上達してきたかもと思えるようになってきました。やめなくてよかったと思います。 It's been about three years since I started practicing the violin. There were some times when I thought I should give it up as I just didn't seem to improve. However, lately I finally feel like my performance may be getting better. I'm glad I didn't quit practicing.

• 前置詞「~に関する」について

英語初級レベルの者です。 前置詞のニュアンスの違いに悩んでいます。 問題の回答と、自分の回答はニュアンスが違いすぎますか? それとも明らかに間違いですか? 私は文法に関する本を読んでいるところだ。  (問題の回答) I'm reading a book on grammar .  (自分の回答) I'm reading a book about grammar . (about か for にしようか悩んでいたのですがどっちも違う・・・) よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

中学一年生のある朝、登校の途中で、猫が朝日を浴びてのんびり眠っているのを見て、うらやましいなあと、思わずにはいられなかった。 あいつ、一体何を考えているんだろう。そう感じた瞬間、妙なことを思いついた。考えることをやめてみよう。ちょっと足を止めて、早速、目をつむって試みた。しかし、すぐにあきらめた。「考えることをやめてみよう」と考えることを、やめることができなかったからである。 One morning in my first year of middle school, I was walking down the road to school , when I saw a cat basking in the morning sunshine, dozing lazily. At this sight I couldn't help but feel envy for him. What the heck was he thinking, I wondered. Then suddenly a queer idea popped into my head: what if I ceased to think? I stopped walking right away, closed my eyes and tried to stop thinking. A moment later, however, I gave it up; I found it impossible to stop thinking about "trying to stop thinking." 以上、よろしくお願いします。