• ベストアンサー

歌手名について

We'll Be Makin' Outを歌っているJessica James and The OutlawsとYou Don't Own Meをを歌っているJessie James And The Outlawsについて、 1.歌手名が似ていますが関係があるのでしょうか。 2.You Don't Own Meは何年の曲(レスリー・ゴーアは1964年)でしょうか 1.2.以外でも参考になる事項があれば、それも教えてください。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

名前は似ていますが、全く関係無いと思います。 推測ですが、Jesseの方は19世紀に暴れまわった有名なギャングが名前の由来なのだろうと思います。 Jessicaの方は三人組の女性グループだと思いますが、実際にその名前の人がメンバーなわけでもありません。

nekoppe
質問者

お礼

Jesse James And The Outlawsという名のグループもあるらしいので、「ギャングが名前の由来」は多分その通りだと思います。Jessica、Jessie、Jesseの表現で受ける感じの差があるのかも知れませんが、英語の解らない私にはどのような違いかも解らず残念です。「その名前の人がメンバーなわけでもありません」と言う事で、Jessicaで検索し、普段は見ない英語のサイトを見たら、メンバーにJesscaは居ませんでした。回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• この曲名と歌手名を教えて下さい

正直いつ頃の曲かもわからないのですが、歌っているのが女性のスローバラードです。 曲全体にピアノとストリングス(バイオリン)系の楽器が使われています。 歌詞を覚えている部分で抜粋すると、(いえ、それすらかなり違っているとは思いますが・・・) (Aメロ部分の一部) Am I asking you to tell myself, ...(不明). Am I to be, you are use to be. Can I be losing you. I don't know why I got to know, but only part of me ...(不明) (サビの一部) Don't answer me. Don't answer me. (Bメロ部分の一部) How can I be happy to be with you now and then. Oh now and then is better than never again. 自分が若いときに聴いた歌なので、20年以上前の曲なのは確かです。 ちょっと思い出のある曲でどうしても曲名と歌手が知りたいのです。 どうか宜しくお願いしますm (_ _) m

• 女性ボーカル、英語の歌の歌手名をご存知ですか?

20年くらい前の歌で、題名は多分「Come back」だと思うのですが、 歌っている歌手名を教えてください。 *女性ボーカル *歌詞の中に「....why don't you hear me crying for you.....」とか何とか出てきます(うろ覚えですが) 思い当たる方いましたらよろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

Oh, you can't really speak English? Them it will be difficult when we'll meet. :) But it's ok, we'll find a way to communicate :) So, what are you doing for living? And I'd you have questions about me, don't hesitate to ask :) 少し長いのですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 否定の命令文に、「そうすれば」や「さもなくば」をつけるには?

例えば ためらうな。そうすれば君は成功するだろう。 という文章は Don't hesitate and yol'll succeed. Don't hesitate or yol'll succeed. どっちが正しいでしょうか? 同じように そんなに食べるな。でないと太るよ。 というのは Don't eat that much and you'll get fat. Don't eat that much or you'll get fat. のどっちが正しいでしょうか? もっともこっちは Don't eat that much otherwise you'll get fat. というのもいけそうですが。

• 英語に訳して下さい!お願いします

どなたかこれを英語に訳してくれませんか?穴埋めです!! まだ僕が小さくてクリスマスツリーが大きく見えたころ みんなが遊んでいる間、僕らは二人っきりでいたね 理由は聞かないで、時はぼくたちを通り過ぎていった 遠くの方から誰かが僕らの間に入ってきたんだ 今、僕らはさえ超して、クリスマスツリーも小さく見える 君は時を聞かないけど 君と僕の愛は決して消えはしないさ でも若葉の陰で泣いていたのは誰だろう 二人のために育ったリンゴの木 リンゴがひとつ、またひとつ落ちてゆく 僕は君と過ぎ去った日々を思い出している 君の頬にキスしたら君は逃げたして行ったっけ 今は僕らも成長して、くりすますツリーも小さく見える 今日は何日だなんて君は聞かないけど 僕らの愛は決して消えはしないさ でも若葉のころに泣いていたのは誰だろう ()の中に入る単語を教えて下さい!よろしくお願いします★ When I was () ,and ()() were (). we used to () while ()used to (). Don't ()me (), but ()has ()us (). some one else ()() from ()(). [chorus] ()we are (), and ()()are (). and you don't ()tha ()of (). But ()and (), our ()will ()(). but ()we'll ()come ()of (). tha ()()that ()for and(). I ()The ()()one by one. And I ()The ()() of them all, The ()I ()your ()and you were (). [chorus] When I was (), and ()()were (), do do do do do do do do do.... Don't () me (), but ()has ()us (), some one else ()()from ()().

• R&B 曲名とアーティスト名を教えて下さい!!

スローな感じでコーラスが美しくとても気に入ってる曲なのですが、残念ながら曲名もアーティスト名もわかりません。カテゴリはR&Bになると思います。 私の乏しい英語力で聞き取れた限りでは、、、 出だしが Tell me it's real, feel that we(?) feel, tell me that is real Don't let love con?? ???でこの出だしと Try is all we have to do you thought(?) me and you..... というフレーズが何度も出てくる曲です。 これでもしおわかりになる方がいらっしゃったら是非教えて下さい。 お願いします!!!

• この歌詞の意味 みなさんが訳すとどうなりますか?

歌詞を添付するのはダメかもしれないですが・・ この曲の和訳を見ると・・・・となっていましたが イマイチ意味がわかりません 人により意味が微妙に変わってくるかと思うのですがドンナ意味か教えてください。真剣に考えています。 よろしくお願いいたします。 それと・・・もう1つ この曲は 結婚する相手の事を想って歌ったうたですか? それとも結婚できないが大事な友達へ向けて送った歌ですか・・? What would you think if I told you I've always wanted to hold you I don't know what we're afraid of Nothing would change if we made love So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other Oh, no, we could be both to each other Yes, it's a chance that we're taking And somebody's heart may be breaking Ooh, but we can't stop what's inside us Our love for each other will guide us So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other I've been through you You've been through me Sometimes a friend is The hardest to see We always know when It's laid on the line Nobody else is as easy to find So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover Yes, I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other Oh, no, we could be both to each other

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• NHK英語であそぼ

この番組の中で流れてる YOU AND ME COLORS  という曲の入ったCDを探してます。 レスリーという人が歌っている様なのですが、見付けられません。 知ってる人がいたら是非教えて下さい!

• 英文を訳して下さい。

かなり長いですが、訳して下さい。Twelve Angry Menからの抜粋です。 Now let me lay this out for you ignorant—bastards. You at the window, you’re so god-damned smart. We’re facing a danger here. Don’t you know it? These people are multiplying. That kid on trial, his type, they’re multiplying five times as fast as we are. That’s the statistic. Five times. And they are – wild animals. They’re against us, they hate us, and they want to destroy us. That’s right. Don’t look at me like that! There’s a danger. For God’s sake we’re living in a dangerous time, and if we don’t watch it, if we don’t smack them down whenever we can, then they are gonna own us. They’re gonna breed us out of existence.”

専門家に質問してみよう