• ベストアンサー

この文の意味を教えて下さい。

It is the complexity and specialty of tasks in our contemporary world that bar expert and individual contribution in cooperative group projects. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数16

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

The complexity and specialty of tasks in our contemporary world:S bar:V expert and individual contribution in cooperative group projects:O において,S の部分を強調して It is ~ that の部分にくるんで作った強調構文です。 complexity and specialty と複数なので bar です。 bar は「バー」から,「~を妨げる,はばむ」という他動詞。 模範的には,後ろから 協同的集団プロジェクトにおける,専門的および個人の貢献を妨げるのは, 現代社会の仕事の複雑化と専門化である。 こういう訳し方をするせいもあって,「~することは~だ」という形で 形式主語と理解する人が多くなっています。 理屈としては形式主語とは違って,最初に書いた,もとの文にもどって, 現代社会の仕事の複雑化と専門化こそが, 協同的集団プロジェクトにおける専門的および個人の貢献を妨げるのだ。 とすると流れ的にもスムーズです。

cul-de-sac
質問者

お礼

詳細な回答ありがとうございます。 bar expertを「法律の専門家」と考えていたので、きっと動詞が抜けている間違った文だと思い込んでいました。(~_~;) barに「~を妨げる,はばむ」という意味の動詞があることを知りませんでした。勉強になりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

現代の世界では仕事が複雑になり、専門化して来て、共同のグループ企画においては、専門家や個人の貢献が阻まれることになっている。

cul-de-sac
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 barは「阻まれる」という意味の動詞なのですね。

関連するQ&A

• 文構造解釈

添付ファイル文章の In a world of pedophile priests and CEOs who would sell their souls—and our planet—for more money, of manipulative custody battles that are in anything but the best interest of the child, and phony experts who spend their days casually scamming the elderly and the poor, we need to recognize this modus operandi.に関する質問です。 この段落の文構造をちゃんと理解できているかどうか自信がないので解釈をチェックしていただきたいです。 以下のようにIn a world ofが、and やカンマで書かれてはいないですが、それぞれの語句と対応しているという理解であっているのか自信がないです。 In a world of pedophile priests In a world of CEOs who would sell their souls—and our planet—for more money, In a world of manipulative custody battles that are in anything but the best interest of the child, In a world of phony experts who spend their days casually scamming the elderly and the poor, we need to recognize this modus operandi.

• 文の意味

次の文章は"The Closing of the American Book"という記事の一部です。 I will never forget seeing, as a high school student on my first trip to East Berlin, the plaza where Hitler and Goebbels had burned books from the university library. Those bonfires were predicated on the idea that texts could undermine armies. Soviet repression of literature followed the same principle. The Nazis were right in believing that one of the most powerful weapons in a war of ideas is books. And for better or worse, the United States is now in such a war. Without books, we cannot succeed in our current struggle against absolutism and terrorism. The retreat from civic to virtual life is a retreat from engaged democracy, from the principles that we say we want to share with the rest of the world. You are what you read. If you read nothing, then your mind withers, and your ideals lose their vitality and sway. So the crisis in reading is a crisis in national politics. この文章のThe retreat from civic to virtual life is a retreat from engaged democracy, from the principles that we say we want to share with the rest of the world. の部分の言いたい事がよくわからないんですが、どういう事なんですか?

• どういう意味ですか?

どういう意味ですか? よろしくお願いします。 My sister : "The order should be available in the course of our instincts. Courtesywill be the means of communicating more enjoyable with our brothers. Imposition is the internal path when tells us the good, the brotherhood makes us attract mates for the same fellowship. Criticism is fruitful field when exercised in our inner world. And the weighting grows and grows our friendship in all directions. The barely worthy of comment is that we do; in reference to the other, the guard brings us confidence that all strive for the best. As a spiritual apprentice, you must be prepared to face the difficulties that are associated with every genuine spiritual quest and was determined to persist in their efforts and will. You should try to anticipate the obstacles that inevitably find along the way and understand that the key to successful practice is never abandon his determination. " I wish a lot of light in his ways Tenzin Gyatso master and Joanna de Angelis

• これらの文を訳してほしいです!!

これらの文を訳してほしいです!! We depend a great deal for our health and well-being on the surroundings in which we live. Our house is so far out in the country that our son has no one to play weth. He looked me full in the face and started scolding me. 2つ目の文について・・ out は、be out(外にいる のoutですか?それともfar out(遠方の のですかそれとも out in the country(国内での外? ですか? 3つ目の文について・・・ これについてもin はなんなのか教えてください

• 意味を教えて下さい(英文)

We all have our past and things we've went through. However, we met each other in our current life. Connecting with you in the sky. I will not be able to never love like that again. There is no love between you and me all over the world if it is loveless.

• これらの文を訳してほしいです!!

これらの文を訳してほしいです!! We depend a great deal for our health and well-being on the surroundings in which we live. Our house is so far out in the country that our son has no one to play weth. He looked me full in the face and started the railway came existence. 2つ目の文について・・ out は、be out(外にいる のoutですか?それともfar out(遠方の のですかそれとも out in the country(国内での外? ですか? 3つ目の文について・・・ これについてもin はなんなのか教えてください

• この文の中のthe point はどういう意味ですか?

In this world he has experienced all absurdity, but there is forgiveness and love, * a forgiveness and love which brings home the point that once wandered endlessly.* *~*の部分がよくわからないのですが、ここのthe point はどういう意味なんでしょうか? どなたかお教えください。

• 意味をよろしくお願いします

I knew from when I started dating him that this relationship was different. He doesn’t talk over me or shy away from complexity, and I’ve never felt like I was trying to pretend our relationship is anything other than what it has been. talk over me or shy away from complexityの意味をよろしくお願いします

• この文のindividualをどう訳せば?

A letter to the New York Times, published on Oct 5th, 1952, demonstrates his thinking on education: "It is not enough to teach man a specialty. Through it he may become a useful machine but not a harmoniously developed personality. It is essential that the student acquire an understanding of and a lively feeling for value. He must acquire a vivid sense of the beautiful and the morally good. Otherwise, he with his specialized knowledge more closely resembles a well-trained dog than a harmoniously developed person. He must learn to understand the motives of human beings, their illusions and their suffering in order to acquire a proper relationship to individual fellow men and to the community. 上記文中の a proper relationship to individual fellow men and to the community という箇所のindividualをどのように訳したらよいのでしょうか?

• 次の英訳をお願いしますm(._.)m

Our primary competitors for coffee beverage sales are quick-service restaurants and specialty coffee shops.In almost all markets in which we do business, there are numerous competitors in the specialty coffee beverage business.