• ベストアンサー

英文添削して下さい。3)

アリシアは、彼女のブルーのジャケットについたクールなポケットフラップが好きなので、最近いつもそのジャケットを着ている。 Alicia always wears that blue jacket lately because she loves the cool pocket flap on it. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Pippin
  • ベストアンサー率50% (196/389)
回答No.1

ほぼいいと思いますが、"lately/recently"をつけるならこの場合完了形を使い、質問者さんの文章を変えると Alicia always wears that blue jacket these days because she loves the cool pocket flap on it. Alicia has been wearing that blue jacket a lot lately because she loves the cool pocket flap on it. となります。他にも Alicia loves the cool pocket flap on that blue jacket so much that she's been wearing it a lot recently. または、 Alicia always always has that blue jacket on these days because of the cool pocket flap (on it). とする事も出来ます。

Grand_Battement
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 >"lately/recently"をつけるならこの場合完了形 いろいろ作って頂き感激です。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳をよろしくお願いします!

No one loves the mosquito. But the mosquito may decide that she loves you. She? Yes, she. If the mosquito were not a female, it would not need to bite you. The female mosquito bites, not because she's unfriendly, but because she needs blood to lay eggs.

• 以下の英文の意味を教えてください。

The sea is always moving,even so much that our eyes can see it,simply because the air above it is moving.

• 英文中の語句の文法的役割を教えてください。

But the sea is always moving, even so much that our eyes can see it, simply because the air above is moving. (しかし、海はいつも動いているのです。その上の空気が動いていることだけのために、我々の目に見える程度であってもです。) という英文の、even so much that という語句の文法的役割を教えてください。

• 下記の英文の訳をお願いします。

はっきりと意味がわからないので… 英語が得意な方がいましたら、この文章の訳を教えて欲しいです。 回答を頂けるととても助かります。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 There is one positive in my life, and that is this wonderful woman I have met. She must be sent from a higher power because I don't see any reason why anyone would even be interested in me. Unbelievably, she likes me for the good I do and loves me for the rest. She doesn't judge, she always looks at the positive and for whatever reasons that I hope to understand one day, she chose me. We've been seeing each other for about 3 years now but her home is half way around the world and she just left today. I feel so alone right now.

• 確率の問題です(英文)

以下の確率の問題の解答が13と言うことがよく分かりません。 Grace has 16 jellybeans in her pocket. She has 8 red ones, 4 green ones, and 4 blue ones. What is the minimum number of jellybeans she must take out of her pocket to ensure that she has one of each color? 私としては、赤いジェリービーンズが他の色の2倍なので、 4こ取り出せばいいのでは?と思っているのですが・・・。 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 英作文の問題です よろしければ添削お願い致します

(簡単なご指摘で大助かりです) - テキストの正解: "How about asking her to join our trip abroad?" "I don't think she could spare time. she always has a lot of work to do." ※”私たちの海外旅行に彼女も誘ってみたらどうかしら” ”無理だと思うわ。 年中仕事で手一杯の人だから” 私の文: "Shall we tell her to join our overseas travel?" "I think that she can't because she is busy by work all years." よろしくお願いいたします。

• [余興用] 英文の添削をお願い致します。

[余興用] 英文の添削をお願い致します。 友人の結婚式で余興を行う際、スターウォーズのイントロ風の映像で英文を流そうと思っています。翻訳サイトを使って翻訳→自分で明らかにおかしい箇所は修正しましたが、自信がありません。 日本語の字幕も出しますので、英文はあまり読まれないかもしれませんが、明らかに間違っている文章を流すのも抵抗があり、英語が得意な方に添削をお願いできればと思います。 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。 ■■■元の文章■■■ これは、山で育った女と 海で育った男との、 美しい愛の物語である… (ちなみにフィクションである…) ------------------------- エピソード1 『海で育まれる愛』 ハナコは山の民。 大都会東京で、故郷静岡のみかんを売って生活していた。 商売が軌道に乗ったハナコは、海外へ販路を拡げるべく みかんをどっさり積んで船に乗ったのであった。 タロウは海の民。 生まれ育った横浜の街を誰よりも愛している。 ふいに仕事が休みになったある日、 地元の友人から船積みの手伝いを頼まれた。 もちろん引き受ける。なぜなら横浜を愛しているから。 こうして、2人は運命の荒波に引き寄せられていくのだった… ------------------------- ■■■仮翻訳した文章■■■ This is a woman who grew up in the mountains Of a man who grew up in the sea, It is a beautiful love story ... (By the way, is a fiction ...) ------------------------- Episode 1 "Love to be nurtured in the sea." Hanako is mountain people. In big city Tokyo, She had been living by selling oranges hometown Shizuoka. Hanako that business is riding on the track, in order to expand the sales channels to overseas, Oranges and it was was riding in oodles and piled in a ship. Taro is sea people. He who loves than the born and raised in Yokohama city. Suddenly one day that work has become rest, He was asked the help of shipping from local friends. Of course he undertake. Because it is because he love the Yokohama. In this way, two people were going to be attracted to the rough seas of fate ... -------------------------

• 英文メールを翻訳して頂けませんか?

英文メールを翻訳して頂けませんか? 昨日、日本テレビで放送された日本アカデミー賞(新人賞)を観た方からメールが届きましたが、意味が良く解りません。よろしくお願いします。 Her speed was smooth and she looks comfortable compared to airi, junpei even nana. I dunt like the lower part of this dress. I see her wearing Burberry dress regularly. Even though the dress's elegant and she looks great in black. But she should start to wear high heel and the dress should be shorter because it makes her look higher. She's very small but she regularly wear big big and long dresses . She suit YOko's style in seigi the most. Why she never wear pants these days? Umika's height is just around same as Mirai but she doesnt look short or small because she wears clothes suit her fingure. i admit that she outshined nana and airi tonight even though she's much shorter. She suits black very much.

• 訳し方に困ってます

My aunt Sarah loves to play the piano. She’s not very good at it. She’d be the first one to admit that. But everyone always has a good time when she plays. She says, “Music makes me happy.” この文の、3行目がどうもうまく訳せませんでした。 どのように訳すと、文章的にしっくりくるのでしょうか。

• 英文法の問題です。

But the sea is always moving, even so much that our eyes can see it, simply because the air above it is moving. (しかし、海はいつも動いているのです。その上の空気が動いていることだけのために、我々の目に見える程度であってもです。) という英文中の even so much that の文法的な働きと、その働きによって上記翻訳になる理由を教えてください。